It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: We Will Guard Our Border With Our Military

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
What are the orders for the border military guards? Shoot anything non american on sight? is it open season? Im pretty sure this is not what the founding fathers had in mind.

Yeah, spread that rumor.

Who cares what the fathers had in mind.

Get shot or go through Ellis Island.

Sounds like a plan.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

invasion? was it an invasion when every other wave of people came to the u.s? i'm sure there was a native complaining about the english and then englishman complaining about the new wave of germans and then the germans complaining about the irish and then the irish complaining about the italians and so on and so forth each of these groups brought low skills, crime and illiteracy etc etc they did not send "their best" they were alcoholics, wife beaters, mafia, along with good people. americans get snobby real quick after a few generations and tend to thumb their noses down at new arrivals. oh how soon we forget. check your history, even though we claim to be one big happy melting pot family americans have always been xenophobic towards new waves of immigrants. time and time again americans have gotten xenophobic and called for an end to immigration long before there was a problem with "illegal immigration." america was even less friendly towards immigrants from non european countries up until 1965 when we eased immigration from non european countries.

imo TPTB realize that native born americans are not reproducing fast enough to have enough people spending money in the economy so they kill 2 birds w 1 stone and businesses get cheap labor by importing more and more immigrants and turning a blind eye towards illegal immigration. same thing is happening in europe and has been happening for some time, the great churches and cathedrals of europe are empty while mosques are popping up on every corner. why because native born europeans are not having children while muslims are reproducing like rabbits. you may say the people are all on welfare but that welfare money gets spent and keeps the economy chugging along. its a gigantic ponzi scheme.

So you believe in perpetual motion?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
What are the orders for the border military guards? Shoot anything non american on sight? is it open season? Im pretty sure this is not what the founding fathers had in mind.

Yeah, spread that rumor.

Who cares what the fathers had in mind.

Get shot or go through Ellis Island.

Sounds like a plan.

The founding fathers didn't envision the Patriot Act or any of it's brethren either.. but those were still made and enacted and since the president has more power now in a time of war than they did back then... What can you really expect..

Though, I back the decision to protect the border. 100%, it needs to be done at this point.. More lurking down there than migrants to worry about.. See fast and furious.
edit on 5-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: info left out

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

no they realized they were heading towards armed soldiers and determined soros wasn't paying good enough for that.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: shooterbrody

no they realized they were heading towards armed soldiers and determined soros wasn't paying good enough for that.

No mexico just got involved for fear Trump would rip up nafta completely and lock down the border from Mexican trade.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
oops, this was a reply to Azureblue...

'm afraid you don't understand the nature of how the radical Left and the Cabal in general uses masses of displaced and desperate people to further their agendas, in this case people from Central and South America to invade and overwhelm our country and it's resources and also to change the culture because that's what cultural Marxism is about. Yes it's an invasion, just not by a military.
The moors also invaded Spain and interbred with the inhabitants there.

I find it staggering that people still believe that tyranny only comes from one side of the political divide.

It would however assist in explaing why its implementation is so successful because about one half of the population think to themselves " This would not happen if MY side of politics were in power all the time.

far out.

Hence I worded it to add the term "Cabal" since the Cabal is neither right nor left but promotes the New World Order which is neither right nor left. I always go back to Antony Sutton's explanation of how the managed conflict of Hegelian dialectic produces the synthesis which he says IS the New World Order, neither right nor left but always Totalitarian.
On the other hand, the radical Left does actively employ this type of invasive force in order to destabilize the country or countries), and the ex KGB dissident Yuri Bresmenov also stated that "Sleepers" were engaged in this type of activity, using all manner of protest etc. The Left typically employs a lot of protest, which we have seen much of in the era of Obamanation, where we had the Occupy Wall Street movement, which definitely has mostly Leftist roots, and was financed by Soro's Tides Foundation, then theres the Black Lives Matter movement, also leftist in nature, and now more recently, a women's radical movement...decidedly feminist in nature and not the least bit conservative. Can you deny that these major protest movements are left leaning??? George Soros backs these movements, its a no brainer really and already been exposed in the media. Soros is also behind the push to legalize marijuana and promote medical marijuana as a means in pain management.
The Left also typically employs methods from the Alinsky model Rules for Radicals, and the Cloward and Piven method of overwhelming the system, which is what this foreign invasion does, and that is the purpose of it mainly. Study Cloward and Piven and you will understand what they are doing and why. I hope this clarifies a bit, but make no mistake, the Cabal are Internationalists and have no loyalty to any side but their own, and are agents of the One World Government.
edit on 5-4-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

oops, this was a reply to Azureblue...

'm afraid you don't understand the nature of how the radical Left and the Cabal in general uses masses of displaced and desperate people to further their agendas, in this case people from Central and South America to invade and overwhelm our country and it's resources and also to change the culture because that's what cultural Marxism is about. Yes it's an invasion, just not by a military.
The moors also invaded Spain and interbred with the inhabitants there.

I find it staggering that people still believe that tyranny only comes from one side of the political divide.

It would however assist in explaing why its implementation is so successful because about one half of the population think to themselves " This would not happen if MY side of politics were in power all the time.

far out.

Hence I worded it to add the term "Cabal" since the Cabal is neither right nor left but promotes the New World Order which is neither right nor left. I always go back to Antony Sutton's explanation of how the managed conflict of Hegelian dialectic produces the synthesis which he says IS the New World Order, neither right nor left but always Totalitarian.
On the other hand, the radical Left does actively employ this type of invasive force in order to destabilize the country or countries), and the ex KGB dissident Yuri Bresmenov also stated that "Sleepers" were engaged in this type of activity, using all manner of protest etc. The Left typically employs a lot of protest, which we have seen much of in the era of Obamanation, where we had the Occupy Wall Street movement, which definitely has mostly Leftist roots, and was financed by Soro's Tides Foundation, then theres the Black Lives Matter movement, also leftist in nature, and now more recently, a women's radical movement...decidedly feminist in nature and not the least bit conservative. Can you deny that these major protest movements are left leaning??? George Soros backs these movements, its a no brainer really and already been exposed in the media. Soros is also behind the push to legalize marijuana and promote medical marijuana as a means in pain management.
The Left also typically employs methods from the Alinsky model Rules for Radicals, and the Cloward and Piven method of overwhelming the system, which is what this foreign invasion does, and that is the purpose of it mainly. Study Cloward and Piven and you will understand what they are doing and why. I hope this clarifies a bit, but make no mistake, the Cabal are Internationalists and have no loyalty to any side but their own, and are agents of the One World Government.

"but make no mistake, the Cabal are Internationalists and have no loyalty to any side but their own, and are agents of the One World Government.

Its great to someone is awake and aware of whats going on in the world and yes I appreciate your comments about Soros's role in things but where he is not that relevant to me as tryranny is tyranny no matter which hole it comes out of.

keep up the good work

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Actually, it's pretty much exactly what the founding fathers had in mind. Back then we were a smaller country and the military did defend the borders. We've had wars with almost everyone - Indians, British, Canada, Mexico, each other (Civil War). Plus, there were plenty of armed conflicts within the states.

The US wasn't founded as some kind of ideological melting pot. That is nonsense. It was started for the people that were there and their posterity (children.) It was a white ethnostate and remained that way for hundreds of years until just recently.
edit on 6-4-2018 by toms54 because: spelling error

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I am all for helping people, but we can't just have our borders be a sieve as they are now. People need to apply and be permitted legally after going through the normal process. I doubt these migrants in general have bad intentions and they are just fleeing the turmoil. You never know about people. Bad people do slip in with the good often enough and that has been documented.

Even if you aren't a part of said country, you need to respect the laws of that country. Especially if it is a country you are trying to immigrate to. That sounds like common sense to me and that is the safest route for both parties.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

New judges were sent to the border, they should just process the new illegals.
Build detention facilities along the border, get Joe Arpiao to build these tent cities.
Eliminating 'Catch and Release' will stop most of this.
E-verify with mandatory job firing will be the next restriction to encourage self-deportation.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

300,000 illegals cross into the USA each year even though Border Patrol is in action. The wall would help divert them to the easier to cross areas where we would be waiting.

Enough already, 11 million illegals are already here, no more new ones and boot out the old ones.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chuckk

Why not put them into some of those Fema camps?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Someone tell Donald they can build his wall with current technology no problem....www.youtube.com... he has to do is tender some bids for a fleet of mobile printer printers which can then be re-tasked after the wall is finished.

I might suggest that a few of Trumps good friends and supporters could create a groundswell movement online and in social media looking for volunteer Patriots willing to come help build the Mexican Freedom Wall.....this could become a historical American bonding event....one that helps re-unite the Country into a stronger America....there are over 350.000,000 potential volunteers........I am equally sure there are MILLIONS of Mexicans out of their 130,000,000 population who would fight their way through the Criminal Gangs and murder to help on their side....once everyone understands that this is actually a PEN into which the GLOBALLY DAMAGING Mexican Cartels will be herded enmasse for THE GOOD OF THE RESPECTABLE MOSTLY RELIGOUS GUNLESS PEACE LOVING POPULATION OF MEXICOS BENEFIT......well only then will the Trump Freedom Wall become the true gamechanger it is.

So all you Trump supporters looking to build a better world with him will begin promoting such actions in support of the Trump Freedom Wall online and in Social Media....bring in people from both sides and make it happen....this is going to be an epic historical event many many people will want to be a part of with possible GLOBAL interest and participaction.....when the liberation of the Mexican People is at Stake and with the help of the Mexican Government this could become a world changing event....and yes I said Mexican Government because only a very stupid druglord would pay to put themselves in power when freedom and truth are on the way in...nope methinks the gangsters will begin EXITING POLITICS AND POSITIONS OF POWER because they all know very well when you notice the Curtain beginning to fall it is to late to escape.

Man...when I think of a crime-free safe Mexico with modern day amenities and medical care ...I see DOLLAR SIGNS EVERYWHERE... mostly because it IMMEDIATLY BECOMES A PREFFERED LIVING DESTINATION OF CHOICE....which means a LOT of people will be feeling the same way.....which means Business will quickly feel the same way....without the current criminal cheap labor and with normalised wages restored by the elimination of criminal coercion and graft and National disunity and mismanagement the Mexican People will FLOURISH IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE .
edit on 7-4-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The first 500 of the eventual 4,000 National Guard Troops are moving into position today.

thehill.com...

God be with them.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The first 500 of the eventual 4,000 National Guard Troops are moving into position today.

thehill.com...

God be with them.

I foresee Mexican Cartels organizing their own militias and disguising as Mexican Federal Troops.

An attack on U.S.N.G Troops could trigger regular active duty U.S. forces !!

Hope I'm wrong 😕

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The military is already guarding the "border".

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This military involvement could be classified as a Training Exercise. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus Personally, I believe the events that unfold in Washington, DC; House, Senate, White House, SCOTUS, etc. are just like a Stage Play. Everyone has a part to play. There is a Script, a Director, a Producer, Line Coaches so actors learn what to say, and a predetermined outcome.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join