It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jill McCabe: The president attacked my reputation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
A full rebuttal from the Wife of fired FBI guy McCabe.

Jill McCabe has put her foot down and says Trump has attacked her reputation.

She's the doctor that ran for a state office while McCabe was deep in thought and investigating the Hillary Clinton email scandals.

She got money from Clinton connections and was wide open for criticism and conflicts of interests.

The sob story is compelling indeed.

Read and see if this smells of a "paid for" agenda sponsored by somebody.

Just imagine if Clinton was President today 👋😳

Jill McCabe: The president attacked my reputation. It’s time to set the record straight.💔

I am an emergency room pediatrician and an accidental politician — someone who never thought much about politics until I was recruited to run for state office after making a statement about the importance of expanding Medicaid. That decision — plus some twisted reporting and presidential tweets — ended up costing my husband, Andrew, his job and our family a significant portion of his pension my husband had worked hard for over 21 years of federal service. For the past year and a half of this nightmare, I have not been free to speak out about what happened. Now that Andrew has been fired, I am.
❣️

😂

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Cry me a river, Jill.

Unfortunately, one can live a couple of decades looking as if they are "the perfect couple", but when faced with "an offer they couldn't refuse", succumb to the lure of power and $$$. It seems as if that is exactly what the McCabe's did, and now that they are exposed........time to write a book like all the rest of the weasels from the Hussein era??? Cash in on the corruption and make it look like you have a "higher loyalty".
edit on 3-4-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

And, btw, are you believing that this couple who have both enjoyed a professional career and, I think I read are worth about 11 million dollars, are asking for people to donate to a fund for legal fees? If that is true, I am gobsmacked at the audacity.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
From the article

'In fact, it makes no sense. Andrew’s involvement in the Clinton investigation came not only after the contributions were made to my campaign but also after the race was over.'

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
From the article

'In fact, it makes no sense. Andrew’s involvement in the Clinton investigation came not only after the contributions were made to my campaign but also after the race was over.'

That was amazing that she actually said that, because that is the very thing that makes Andrew McCabe look even worse. "Hey, my wife got over half a million dollars when she ran for office with Hillary's glad tidings, so, I guess we really owe the Clintons. Maybe I'll just overlook a few things in her investigation."

They never thought Hillary would lose. Too much was invested in her and too many people were covering for her....all expecting something in return when she won. Gawd! Did we ever dodge a bullet. TYL.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Jill McCabe: The president attacked my reputation.

About dang time somebody did....

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So in return for brushing Hillary's wrongdoings under the rug, McCabe's wife would be given a cushy government position in return. It's just to bad Hillary didn't win because karma has gotten the best of the McCabe's and now they're both unemployed.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
some great comments from the article -

McCabe family, you are victims of a stupid president, weak-willed politicians and weak-minded citizens. Try to ignore the middle-school slurs, and celebrate life and enjoy your family. Please carry on with serving the people of our country. You have millions of citizens of integrity standing behind you and praying for strength and peace for you. Jill, you know yourself and your husband, and the truth is all that matters.

Jill McCabe, thank you for your wonderful article and great work that you do for the community. I applaud your efforts for your patients and for those who need treatment but can't afford it. I'm sorry for the pain you and your family have suffered merely because you wanted to serve. Shame on President Trump and others who have maligned and harmed you and your husband for purely selfish political gain. You and our country deserve better than that.

she should sue the clown. lol

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
So in return for brushing Hillary's wrongdoings under the rug, McCabe's wife would be given a cushy government position in return. It's just to bad Hillary didn't win because karma has gotten the best of the McCabe's and now they're both unemployed.

This. Seems like they both lose out.

This is simply ranting and lashing out, using whatever spotlight is on them.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
some great comments from the article -

McCabe family, you are victims of a stupid president, weak-willed politicians and weak-minded citizens. Try to ignore the middle-school slurs, and celebrate life and enjoy your family. Please carry on with serving the people of our country. You have millions of citizens of integrity standing behind you and praying for strength and peace for you. Jill, you know yourself and your husband, and the truth is all that matters.

Jill McCabe, thank you for your wonderful article and great work that you do for the community. I applaud your efforts for your patients and for those who need treatment but can't afford it. I'm sorry for the pain you and your family have suffered merely because you wanted to serve. Shame on President Trump and others who have maligned and harmed you and your husband for purely selfish political gain. You and our country deserve better than that.

she should sue the clown. lol
Comical, you probably wrote those yourself or simply responded in kind.

This is no different then the liberal side of twitter.

Meh, oh well sucks to be you and them. Have fun in the unemployment line 😂

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

These are the type of people that milk Medicaid and Medicare everyday of every week and make it sound like they just want to help.

Our medicaid and medicare system is wide open for medical fraud, and, in actuality can easily be prey for fraud. It costs taxpayers billions of dollars each year, and front and center are many so-called medical professionals that can't wait to milk the system to line their pockets. It is a racket.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Planted bait. 👋📣

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I felt really terrible when I first read this... but it was just a little indigestion!

She and her wealthy husband can cry me a river all the way to the bank to deposit their pathetic GoFundMe profits.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Jill McCabe: The president attacked my reputation

Why don't that shill trying being in the shoes of Trumps wife.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Just imagine if Clinton was President today 👋😳

It's not hard.

We'd never heard about Russia or any of the corruption exposed.

Guns would be banned outright.

And she'd welcome 1500 LAW BREAKERS with open arms from down south.

Love or hate Trump.

He was the right guy at the right time.

edit on 3-4-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

From the article

Yeah. ATS these days doesn't let facts get in the way with a good character assassination mob attack.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

From the article

CYA, wouldn't be surprised if there is a divorce in the future and she is trying to separate her from any potential legal problems because of the donation.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

She's led a cushy/pampered life. Now the real-world enters her life and she can't take it.

Poor thing...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

She calls herself an 'accidental politician'.

As if running for office is just like slipping in the shower.

That's rich.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

She calls herself an 'accidental politician'.

As if running for office is just like slipping in the shower.

That's rich.

She became another Hillary Clinton

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join