It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.W. Bush admits UFOs/ETs are really here???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I thought the specific "you don't know the half of it" comment was Reagan to Speilberg after a White House viewing of ET?

No?

No.

That was something akin to:

"Not six people in this room realize how close to the truth this really is."

RR said that to SS right before the press flooded them.

X

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
George W. Bush has also been tantalizingly close to making disclosure:

Maybe that explains how half of America was brainwahsed

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
I think the only person that got to H.W. was H.W.
He isn't scared of telling what he knows,

Betchya he is. Just because he was CIA and Prez.
doesn't make him the most powerful force in the
world. IF, and I do mean IF, there are ETs and
Men in Black... I'm sure the Men in Black have a
lot more scary things in their weapons arsenol
then H.W. does (or did).

Some think MIBs travel through time. If that's
the case, they could threaten to wipe you from
exhistence so that you were never born.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I thought the specific "you don't know the half of it" comment was Reagan to Speilberg after a White House viewing of ET?

No?

Rant, i think it was bush on an airplane, and an airplane wait staff came over to him and asked him about ufos. Then the president replied "you don't know the half of it". I think carter and clinton knew crap about it, bush jr might have been told but forgot about 98 percent of everything
I believe i read the first part in the ufo bible, a compilation of alot of art bell''s radio show coverage.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I want to meet aliens
I'm sure they beat the hell out of stupid humans (as long as they're friendly aliens). Why wont these creatures visit me?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Originally posted by djohnsto77
George W. Bush has also been tantalizingly close to making disclosure:

Maybe that explains how half of America was brainwahsed

i can't believe that man's your president!!...again.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
And he never said anything about that... surely that he had menaces from higher than him say that if he disclose something he will be kill... maybe that's why they killed John F Kennedy... because he was going to say it all to the public.. don't know.

There is a LOT of truth in that statement.If anyone really wants to discern closely, then see the Speilberg mini-series Taken.
It has more truth than anone/anywhere else.
Where does Speilberg get his 'truths' on film?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Here's a very long article regarding Reagan. It mentions a few sightings Reagan had. Also a section titled the Spielberg encounter half way down the page.
Reagan article

Here is part of the Spielberg section that caught my attention.

There were also rumors around that the government had some input into "E.T." such as in how the alien was to be portrayed. In Spielberg?s 1977 "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" the aliens had been presented as thin childlike beings with large heads. (similar to accounts given by abductees) In "E.T." the alien had changed. It was now portrayed like a creature unheard of in any UFO account, even though it was built by the same person who had built the Close Encounter aliens. No explanation was given as to why the alien image was being changed.

The model for the 1982 E.T. alien ended up being based on a snapping turtle embryo. It was given the eyes of Albert Einstein and the derriere of Donald Duck. Spielberg stated he intended to create "a creature only a mother could love."

Rumors, however, abounded that someone inside the government had told Spielberg that the alien model used in "Close Encounters" was too close to the truth, and the model had to be changed. The accusation was never proved and Spielberg has never commented on it.

Very interesting. It's a bummer that he never got the chance to disclose what he knew about Ufo's.

[edit on 20/3/05 by flashburn]

<< 1   >>

join