It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.W. Bush admits UFOs/ETs are really here???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Someone wrote this in a thread in the "Government Facilities" section of ATS. I was wondering if anyone could find an audio link of this or maybe find video? George H.W. Bush worked for the CIA and was President. If anyone knows the truth it would be him...

Bush admits to aid -

Has anyone ever heard the story between George H.W. Bush and a senior aid asking him about ufo's.

It went something like:

Senior Aid: Are UFO's present here on earth/ Do they exist?
Bush: You dont even know the half of it

Does this sound familiar at all? I could have sworn I heard it somewhere like the history channel.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by meshuggah1324]

[edit on 17-2-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You're not that mistaken.

I'll see if I can find the exact details...

EDIT: Look here... www.presidentialufo.com...

The incident occurred on March 7, 1988, during a trip to a George Bush for President Rally in Rogers, Arkansas. George Bush was about to go into a building to meet with reporters when a UFO researcher approached him by the name of Charles Huffer. Huffer. In the days before 911, Huffer and his tape recorder were allowed to walk up to the Vice-president and ask him the UFO question all the conspiracy buffs had wanted asked for years.

"Mr. Bush, Mr. President," asked Mr. Huffer (in the excitement of the moment Mr. Huffer called him President). "Will you tell the people the truth about UFOs?"

"Yeah," replied Bush. Then realizing what he has just said Bush added, "If we can find it, what it is. We are really interested."

"You’ll have it, you’ll have it." said Huffer. "It’s in there. (I meant it would be in his briefing when he became president) Declassify it and tell us, ok?"

"OK," said Bush, " alright, yes."

Bush then entered the building where he met with the local Arkansas press. Huffer remained outside waiting for Bush to come back out. When he did emerge from the building, Huffer his tape recorder running told George Bush, "Going to hold you to that promise."

"Alright," replied Bush.

"OK," said Huffer, "you’re going to get it." (I meant the UFO information)

"Why don’t you send me some information about it? " asked Bush.

"Naw," said Huffer, "you’re a CIA man. You know all that stuff."

" I know some," replied Bush. "I know a fair amount"

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
And he never said anything about that... surely that he had menaces from higher than him say that if he disclose something he will be kill... maybe that's why they killed John F Kennedy... because he was going to say it all to the public.. don't know

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i love hearing this stuff

lol

of course Mr Bush knows about aliens
hehe

get someone to go ask him agian
i wonder what he will say now

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well, Bush Sr. was likely in the position to know....as former head spook and of course VP under Ronnie Ray Gun...

This is Bush Sr. we're talking about, not his idiot son...

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Apparently either someone high up in the government got to H.W. Bush and coerced him into not talking to the public on the subject of UFO's, or he himself just realized it wasnt a good idea.

Dammit.

And now because of the White House press corps and added security since 9/11, it's going to be harder than ever to ask the president these questions. We'll have to rely on the president deciding himself to tell the public.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I seriously doubt Bush Sr. seriously considered disclosure... He likely was just humoring the guy... Indeed, Bush Sr. is likely why Reagan made so many ET references....

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
George W. Bush has also been tantalizingly close to making disclosure:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Herbert Walker Bush was CIA Director under I beleive Carter;
He was President later and I too have heard about his answer to an Aide when asked if he knew anything about aliens to which it was reported his reply was "You don't know the half of it".
Off hand I can't recall if it was written in media or there were any video images.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I think the only person that got to H.W. was H.W.

He isn't scared of telling what he knows, he doesn't want to tell what he knows. Why would he. Knowledge is power in any business but especially politics. His son is currently the president, his other son Jeb (and let's not kid ourselves here) is most likey being girded to run for president as well.

Papa Bush has some high money chips in his stack and he's not going all in unless he needs to (sorry been watching a lot of poker).

He's been living in the "what's in it for me" world for a very long time. So ask yourself, what's in it for him? Nothing, there is no benefit for H.W. to come forward.

Whatever he knows how little or how much we probably will never hear. If we're lucky we'll read it in a death bed memoir or something along those lines but don't hold your breath.

In my opinion as always.

SPiderj

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

George W. Bush has also been tantalizingly close to making disclosure:
SPACE ALIEN BACKS BUSH FOR PRESIDENT

See? I keep telling you these aliens don't have our best interests at heart!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
what you referred to was g bush the 1st and it was jimmy carter who asked the then cia director bush.
he was refused even as president of the usa to not have a high enough clearance for that info. bush said.
jimmy carter had a ufo experience as well.
notice that he didnt say aliens arent real or ufos arent real , he said you dont have high enough clearence!

maybe some light will creep into your heads maybe not.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

SPACE ALIEN BACKS BUSH FOR PRESIDENT

See? I keep telling you these aliens don't have our best interests at heart!!!
I knew they were malevolent!

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I thought the specific "you don't know the half of it" comment was Reagan to Speilberg after a White House viewing of ET?

No?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
meshuggah1324, thanks for posting my idea. I wasn't sure if I should make a new post since we were already talking about it in that thread.

The incident occurred on March 7, 1988, during a trip to a George Bush for President Rally in Rogers, Arkansas. George Bush was about to go into a building to meet with reporters when a UFO researcher approached him by the name of Charles Huffer. Huffer. In the days before 911, Huffer and his tape recorder were allowed to walk up to the Vice-president and ask him the UFO question all the conspiracy buffs had wanted asked for years.

"Mr. Bush, Mr. President," asked Mr. Huffer (in the excitement of the moment Mr. Huffer called him President). "Will you tell the people the truth about UFOs?"

"Yeah," replied Bush. Then realizing what he has just said Bush added, "If we can find it, what it is. We are really interested."

"You’ll have it, you’ll have it." said Huffer. "It’s in there. (I meant it would be in his briefing when he became president) Declassify it and tell us, ok?"

"OK," said Bush, " alright, yes."

Bush then entered the building where he met with the local Arkansas press. Huffer remained outside waiting for Bush to come back out. When he did emerge from the building, Huffer his tape recorder running told George Bush, "Going to hold you to that promise."

"Alright," replied Bush.

"OK," said Huffer, "you’re going to get it." (I meant the UFO information)

"Why don’t you send me some information about it? " asked Bush.

"Naw," said Huffer, "you’re a CIA man. You know all that stuff."

" I know some," replied Bush. "I know a fair amount"

Im sure Bush Sr. will always entertain the idea that there might be UFO's even though Im sure he knows. But still I wonder why on more than one occasion he said he would tell us, according to Huffer.

IMO, when we have mastered anti-gravity and have a plane/craft that can fly interplanetary then we will admit it. I can hear the spin now, "well we have been working on this for a long long time, ufo do not exist. The ufo's that people have seen have been top secret miliatary aircraft all along"

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Before election, Jimmy Carter actually promised disclosure... I'm sure a simple Google would turn up the specifics... Obviously, somewhere along the way he was convinced otherwise...

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Both Carter and Reagan supplied UFO eyewitness reports prior to becoming elected. Ford said he would adjourn congressional hearings on the UFO problem.

As CIA Director in /76, Bush senior stopped Carter from knowing anything official about his questions on the UFO problem due to clearance issues which may have been cause enough for Carter to be unable to go public due to lack of government (hidden or otherwise) facts given him.

The Aide question was a different time and I believe after Bush-one's ousting. 'You don't know the half of it'

Reagan after becoming Pres was brought into Skull and Bones for one day at 32nd degree. Shortly afterward, Reagan brought out an executive classified order that no company, federal employee or agency doing business with the USA will divulge any pro info on UFO sightings or experiences to the public or media.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Wasnt it Head of the CIA Bush Sr. that blocked Carter's attempt at the disclosure he promised?

If im remembering the story correct then I doubt Bush was ever really going to do anything and was just messing with Mr. Huffer.

I think also according to one of Steven Spielberg's friends producer Jamie Shandera Reagan pretty much admitted aliens made contact with the US goverment at a White house screening of the Movie E.T.

[edit on 18-2-2005 by ShadowXIX]

[edit on 18-2-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I remember during a moment when President G.W.Bush was talking to the press during the pre-Iraq war era, he said something along the lines of " We will go in and free these humens from these iraqi people from a brutal dictator."
The bit that stook out to me was the fact that he called the Iraqis Humens. Like do you go round calling people humens all the time? I laughed my ass off!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hehe...wonder if he was fresh from an ET briefing...
or hell, maybe Icke is right?

Check the White House for live white mice!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join