It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if the page turned the other way?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

I think that they would be quite miffed actually seeing how certain people in the USA feel towards them!?

I wonder how miffed they are when liberals assume going back there is the worst thing to happen to a person. If I was in France illegally, and they caught me, would the French scream oh NO don't send him back to that hell hole of a country USA!!

Trump might have called some countries Sh!tholes, but I truly think the left believe that they are...

It would depend if you are seeking political asylum or not.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: Lagomorphe

You're right, I'm not invincible. If I lost the fight, I'd be dead.

I'd die fighting, not running.

Yeah ,in running a person will only die tired..

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
I wonder if Yellowstone went nuts and turned the whole north hemisphere inhabitable.

What would y'all do?

That would F'up the whole world, so at that point I don't think it matters much. We could just take our Military south and say OK south you got the north now...you win

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

It would depend if you are seeking political asylum or not.

I'm sure the 15 million here are all seeking it...lol

link   
Well given that if something that bad happened, then both Canada and the US would need to go into Mexico. Given how Mexico treats people coming in from across their southern boarder I doubt they would be happy with 100's of millions of foreigners coming across their northern boarders.

It would be a nasty battle, and Mexico would be annexed by both America and Canada. In fact, I would bet that all of central America would collapse from whatever hit the fan, and caused the northern countries to head south. With this in mind, they wouldn't put up much of a fight, but I'm sure the cartels that run things would be the ones fighting it out.

link   

Accurate scenario :

Full blown war with all major cities et all down and out... tons of dead people and total anarchy etc...

I'd be just fine.

Life would get harder, yes, without all the little luxuries we like from the cities. But we survived before there was high tech and we'll survive after there was high tech. Gardens, food animals, hunting... everything needed for survival is right here for those of us who know where to find it. The hardest part would be keeping the dangerous critters... the ones who walk upright on two legs... away, but that's very doable. They might be dangerous, but they're pretty fragile too.

So no, no Mexican invasion for me.

TheRedneck

edit on 4/3/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

I wonder if Yellowstone went nuts and turned the whole north hemisphere inhabitable.

What would y'all do?

I guess I'll die.

ih1.redbubble.net...

HA! Nice one

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

What would y'all do?

I guess I'll die.

ih1.redbubble.net...

HA! Nice one

Well, it's the truth though. lol If Yellowstone went nuts, it's pretty much a cataclysmic event, there's honestly nothing more you can do than just enjoy life as much as you can until time's up. Might as well load a bowl, crack open a beer and enjoy the end of times.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

What would y'all do?

Head down south and try to survive whilst protecting my own.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Then I'd either survive and stay or take a dirt nap.

*Shrugs*

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Accurate scenario :

Full blown war with all major cities et all down and out... tons of dead people and total anarchy etc...

I'd be just fine.

Life would get harder, yes, without all the little luxuries we like from the cities. But we survived before there was high tech and we'll survive after there was high tech. Gardens, food animals, hunting... everything needed for survival is right here for those of us who know where to find it. The hardest part would be keeping the dangerous critters... the ones who walk upright on two legs... away, but that's very doable. They might be dangerous, but they're pretty fragile too.

So no, no Mexican invasion for me.

TheRedneck

The countryt folk may survive but do you really think that those coming from large cities would?

I would wage that they would panic and head for the borders of a "neutral" country?

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
A lack of drinking water and the threat of starvation would make 90% of the people here saying they'd stay in their country liars, and thats probably a low estimate.

You have seen massive migration due to infrastructure collapse, yes? Sometimes it stays within the country if its contained (fukushima, tsunamis, earthquakes), and of course it would have to be an amazingly large and tragic scenario that would encompass all of america, but nonetheless... should nuclear war or a cyber attack on critical infrastructure permanently destroy the electrical grid, or a massive outbreak of disease, asteroid etc shut down food deliveries or electrical systems, people would be scrambling to find there way to safety. Its human nature.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
A lack of drinking water and the threat of starvation would make 90% of the people here saying they'd stay in their country liars, and thats probably a low estimate.

You have seen massive migration due to infrastructure collapse, yes? Sometimes it stays within the country if its contained (fukushima, tsunamis, earthquakes), and of course it would have to be an amazingly large and tragic scenario that would encompass all of america, but nonetheless... should nuclear war or a cyber attack on critical infrastructure permanently destroy the electrical grid, or a massive outbreak of disease, asteroid etc shut down food deliveries or electrical systems, people would be scrambling to find there way to safety. Its human nature.

This is how I see it too.

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Matt Damon has already moved to Australia rather than face the conservative backlash built from years of leftist social engineering.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Matt Damon has already moved to Australia rather than face the conservative backlash built from years of leftist social engineering.

Great point! Just look at how many of the Hollywood Elite are realizing their Marxist agenda is going to blow up in their face and are buying property in other countries! Yet the poor who hang onto their every word and agenda don't have the money nor means to escape as do the agitators?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua

This is how I see it too.

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

We wouldn't flee to other countries, we'd fight for ours!

Yeah, right. Tell that to all our fellow Americans who threaten to move to Canada every election cycle, because they are too whiny to deal with the reality of our political system.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

That may apply for city dwellers. IF you can make it out.
Those of us in the flyover states would do just fine.
Water? I have countless creeks, ponds and rivers near me. My ex father in law has a well that taps the local aquifer they've used for decades.
Food? Deer, squirrel, rabbit, dove, turkey and in Winter, we have untold thousands of duck and geese that stop to pick over the cornfields and get water from the ponds when they're migrating.
This is farm country, most people have a fair sized garden and know how to can or dry foods.

Hillary underestimated us too.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yeah until the nuclear winter and/or next ice age kicks in and the entire continental US is locked under a glacier and the only place to grow food is near the equator... good luck with that...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join