It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 17 boy, 16, is gunned down and 15-year-old youth stabbed in another night of violence.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
This didn't happen in America?
Can we send you a hogg?

Bloody heartless post...

I truly wonder how you would feel if one of those that was gunned down belonged to your family!

I am sure that your response would not be the same.

I dont give a flying fart about how many posts, stars and flags you may have had in the past but for Petes sake have a considerate thought about those that have been affected for once!

Same goes for Wide-eyes et al...

Shame on you all for bringing in your partisan crap.

Lags
edit on 3-4-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Sad at humanity (if you can call "it" that!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yep, it makes no sense just like the global poverty. It could be solved in a matter of days but no. When I think about that I want to kill myself because it just makes me think "What's the point?".

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Partisan? Wtf are you talking about? I said my condolences for the victims and families and pointed out that the police are scared of the armed criminal sectors of the populace. What the f#ck was partisan about that?

Crawl back under your bridge.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Money

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Partisan? Wtf are you talking about? I said my condolences for the victims and families and pointed out that the police are scared of the armed criminal sectors of the populace. What the f#ck was partisan about that?

Well then, what did this phrase that you posted mean then : "No, keep him. Our rifles are not in danger. "

I am not insulting you so keep the "bridge thing" out of this please.

Please can you clarify your post above that I will highlight yet again here :

"No, keep him. Our rifles are not in danger."

Is this not YET another partisan attempt against those who are for a certain firearms control? (Thus derailing THIS thread?)

PM me if you wish to no longer derail this thread.

Thanking you in advance.

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 3-4-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Crap editing

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Honestly, I like money. It feels good to have money but I'm more than content with enough to get by. I'm comfortable right now and that's all I need. How these people don't have enough when they have Trillions is beyond me. I guess I will never understand that mindset.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

You took two little lines of text and made a judgement about someone.
Kind of heartless.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Well then, what did this phrase that you posted mean then : "No, keep him. Our rifles are not in danger. "

Please can you clarify your post above that I will highlight yet again here : "No, keep him. Our rifles are not in danger."

Is this not YET another partisan attempt against those who are for a ceertain firearms control? (Thus derailing THIS thread?)

Thanking you in advance.

Kindest respects

Lags

I was trying to show the irony that Hogg wants to ban semi-auto rifles in the US but they are perfectly legal here....

Sorry if that went over your head.

Would you like me to highlight it for you?

Sorry if it went over your head

Now tell me again how that was a partisan post. Also tell me how sending my prayers to the victims and families was in bad taste while you're at it?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Please can you clarify your post above that I will highlight yet again here : "No, keep him. Our rifles are not in danger."

Is this not YET another partisan attempt against those who are for a ceertain firearms control? (Thus derailing THIS thread?)

Thanking you in advance.

Kindest respects

Lags

I was trying to show the irony that Hogg wants to ban semi-auto rifles in the US but they are perfectly legal here....

Sorry if that went over your head.

Would you like me to highlight it for you?

Sorry if it went over your head

Now tell me again how that was a partisan post. Also tell me how sending my prayers to the victims and families was in bad taste while you're at it?

So i was right.. you wanted to bring your partisan political view into a non political thread then? (see what you posted and think again is all I would like to suggest pal)

Positive thoughts to thioe who have been affected by this sad event.

Ps. I saw your "prayers" so no need to say again.

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 3-4-2018 by Lagomorphe because: People are blind but cannot see it!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Not at all, it was a reply to a post. Save me the virtue signalling.
edit on 3-4-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Not at all, it was a reply to a post. Save me the virtue signalling.

Ok Wide-Eyes... if you say so...

I understand and respect your point of view...

I will admit when I am in the wrong by the way... Even when someone else points it out.

You do know that it is a quality to admit ones faults from time to time no?

Have a nice day.

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You took two little lines of text and made a judgement about someone.
Kind of heartless.

I just put forward my point of view old chap...

I am not the one judging...

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Well, that's it then. Thanks for dismissing me as a horrible piece of sh1t on your shoe. I hope those mighty shoes of yours lead you to victorious gratification in your amazingly righteous life.

Meanwhile I'll scrape around in the gutter trying to make sense of how I tried my best to make sense of the world but just couldn't quite get it like Lagomorph did.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Well, that's it then. Thanks for dismissing me as a horrible piece of sh1t on your shoe. I hope those mighty shoes of yours lead you to victorious gratification in your amazingly righteous life.

Meanwhile I'll scrape around in the gutter trying to make sense of how I tried my best to make sense of the world but just couldn't quite get it like Lagomorph did.

I only have size 42 shoes mate so no big deal.

No need to put yourself in the gutter either as I understood and respected what you meant (as I am sure many others did too) and just wanted to share my point of view concerning how you brought the GUN issue to the table with you on a topic that has nothing to do with the current gun issue in the USA.

Nothing wrong with that?

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 3-4-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Crap spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

just wanted to share my ponit of view concerning how you brought the GUN issue to the table with you on a topic that has nothing to do with the current gun issue in the USA. 

I didn't. Bluntone22 did...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

just wanted to share my ponit of view concerning how you brought the GUN issue to the table with you on a topic that has nothing to do with the current gun issue in the USA. 

I didn't. Bluntone22 did...

In my opinion you both did... but never mind, lets not derail as I am also doing now huh!?

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Opinions are like arm pits, everybody has them, they all stink.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Opinions are like arm pits, everybody has them, they all stink.

Mine don't... even my dog licks them!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram

Yes. There is lot of measures to control gun and knife crime. But it seems to escalating.

Odd how that reality doesn't mimic the idea on paper that stricter laws will stop criminals.

I'm not salivating at the chance to bash British gun laws, don't get me wrong--this mentality is reflected in drug laws and other types of laws in the U.S., where legislators are unwilling to realize that the tighter they squeeze the legal grip, it only ends up hurting the law-abiding citizenry. Why they cannot learn from this, or why the citizens don't demand a different approach, is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Mine don't... even my dog licks them!

Be honest...is that all that your dog licks?
edit on 3-4-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join