It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would be the IQ of Aliens according to your own research

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Probably around 155-175.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: TrueBrit

First of all, I find this question absolutely ridiculous.

What an emotional response...
But I don't ask for measurement do I ? See it like a kind of gedanken experiment.

Unless ones research shows that there is no where near enough evidence to base an estimate on, ones research is quite simply faulty,

So reseach can only have one outcome according to you or it's faulty. Really ? And every one that isn't your norm is victim of baseless, fantastic twaddle... Very closeminded sir.

Thanks for your input.

You're judging by earthly standards. Wrong. We've no clue.. Maybe they are PURE INTELLIGENCE...

Next question would be "do you think their eyes are blue or brown.. black? "

That too is based on our infantile understanding and expectations they have arms, legs and go to school.

If you using us "baby earthlings" as a gage....? Then by that.. they be off the charts.. because they'd only be judged by our interpretations of earth standards.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

We haven't even answered the question yet, "who am 'I'".

Look around you, how many "intelligent" monkeys do you see? or, house building elephants? or novel writing birds?

zero.

Has it ever occurred to you that the "I" in human beings, is actually an alien parasite that has infested a monkey brain to use as a machine to walk around in?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
Probably around 155-175.

Not all of them, though. There might be some smart ones, but maybe there are also some that are incredibly stupid but are still able to fly between stars because of the technology left to them by either their smarter ancestors or by some other group of aliens.

Kind of like there are a lot of people who know how to drive a car, but other than knowing how to put gas in it, they have no clue as to how it works or how to fix it if it was broken. The percentages may be a little different in this forum, but how many average people know how a transistor works in their cell phone? Surprisingly few. Those may be the types of aliens we'll discover.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

What would be the IQ of Aliens according to your own research

My research consists of....

Judging from the post on this thread, I don't think the aliens will need to be much smarter to win the competition.
edit on 3-4-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Reminds me of an SNL skit where non advanced aliens found a ufo on their planet and somehow managed to fly it to earth. Their weapons were muskets.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Thinking of AI-Biological species can take that IQ to towering heights beyond the charts. One has to consider how it could already be influencing the internet and human beings. IQ has an emotional common sense core that a computer would not naturally possess, but together fully functional. We know that nanotech has already infiltrated our food chain, medicines and more, so are humans already being prepped to join as one with AI?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Obviously, it is 42.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm going to say less than ours.

While they were getting tracked by Radar, we had Stealth. They were doing invasive surgeries, we were using CAT Scans and MRIs, and so on and so forth. I personally think that they have had a longer run with their technology then we've had, but I don't think they can innovate as well as we can. Higher IQ's usually means better at understanding things better. Innovations comes from understanding what something is and is not, then making it better or making something else to replace it. They don't seem to do that very well.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
IQ is just used as an subject in this thread. As many posters in their own very subtle way pointed out it's ridiculous to ask for a precise answer. But for people that read further than the first line it must be clear that the real question was about the implications was about ET having a give IQ , a humanlike intelligence.

These days everything UFO is tainted in a way that makes contructive discussion very difficult. Hard to tell if people are sarcastic or mean what they say. Not many people go that far to assume that ET's with humanlike intelligence might (in this scenario) even control society.
I can't blame them because the lala-land that is generated by hoaxers combined with the paranoia makes such thoughts create is unbairable. However this doesn't change the likely hood that ET might have a influence in everyday society (again in the scenario).

Unable to think any further sometimes people decide to adhere to science alone as a sort of surrogate God with all answers. And indeed science has a lot of answers. But also science isn't the alpha and omega. Also there is a distinction between the scientific method and the actual science that has been done. Well skeptics might disagree but the scientific community has it's own agenda and that doesn't include Extraterestial life.

Only a hand of scientific papers have been written about UFO's , and this compares pale to the amount of dossiers that every government/secret service in the world has about the subject. Having some (indirect) encounters with secret services and their methods I know that secret services use whatever source there is available to deduce information. For me very hard to believe that science isn't consulted.

Eventually what is told to the public (in the USA by mixing info and [m][d]isinfo) is an archetypal ET. That is a grey guy in a spaceship flying in space mixed with some variants (nordics/snakes) of the same theme. In a way ET has become like modern day Goblins. UFO folklore is pushed by people that profit from it. But if one takes away that [m][d]isinfo there is still in my opinion the real fact that ET somehow interacts with society.

Thanks to everyone that contributed to this thread.

edit on 442018 by frenchfries because: kryon didn't like it

edit on 442018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

The Question ?

So that brings me to the question in this scenario .

'IF aliens exist what would be the IQ according to your own research'.

1 would think with the potential for there being various types of extraterrestrials existing that the intelligence levels would vary.

Some may be intelligent enough to disguise their craft as asteroids, comets and or moons, to do closer surveying and evaluations of inhabited technologically developing planets/moons and possibly stars. So they would in theory as mentioned hack or block/cloak their craft image data before a planet could detect them.

They possibly would embed in or beam into secondary avatar biological or robotic like bodies that mimic certain species that are aggressive or biologically not compatible with them. Allowing for risk free evaluation-observations and surveys...
Others may appear to lack in intelligence, but actually may be of higher intelligence but limit the exposure to outside forces in order to study outside forces.

Would it be able to intervere or even control society from a far ?
And if so what kind of mechanisms do they use to alter behaviour in society.

Anything is possible.
Illumination or prevention of illumination of the consciousness via indirect interaction with signals or channelers that mass communicate...

Good question

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Whip out your pecker and swing in circles.
Sing "Row, row, your boat" while doing a headstand.
They will go back home.
Confuses them.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

hmmm ... just wondering why exactly do you respond like this ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join