It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case for Roswell: Part II

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Great thread, good work.

Just thought i would add my two cents!

1. Lightning storm? USAF aircraft shot it down? Actually 2 Crafts that collided? Drunk Aliens triyng to drive home and crashed?
Has allways been one of my big questions on the case. What actually caused this thing to crash?
I`m inclined to think that the debris field found by Mac Brazel was the point that the craft first came into contact with the ground and due to its speed combined with a low angle of descent it skipped back up into the air and traveled for a distance before crashing to the ground relitivley intact. The debris were torn of the craft as it scraped along the ground before becoming airborne again. But wat brought it down in the firstplace?

2. Was this an E.T. craft or an earthly experimental craft? NAZI flying saucer being tested after it was taken from germany?
All the accounts and testimony of witnesses saying that there were bodys from the wreck not to mention the claims of the words being pulled out of the "Ramey Memo" make a pretty good case that there were in fact bodies of some kind. E.T.`s? Humans that had been terribly deformed due to g-forces/impact ect?

The Ramey Memo to me has been the best bit of evedence so far as it clearly exsists and if enough can be pulled out of it by multiple sources all stating the same conclusion then that really is a smoking gun.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Just reading up on your interesting piece about the materials from Roswell.

In other words, was this stuff anything like carbon nano tubes?

---

Can't say I have. Suffice to say, some of the witnesses were aircraft mechanics, and they say they haven't seen anything like it before or since. Not to mention, this material was thin also, like the foil.

Titanium has identical properties. It is ideal for light weight yet super-strong construction. It can't be drilled, cut or dented by pounding on with hammers. It would break or shear under enough stress. Its appearance would be similar to aluminum and would fool the casual observer in that regard.

Not debunking the claims of extraterrestrial origins (why wouldn't they employ such materials) but wanted to include that the "scientists" and Metallurgists of the late 40's would be unfamiliar with it. They would have been stumped by its properties. I cant think of a better use for it either (alien ships).

Titanium

edit on 6-7-2013 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spooknevada1

Has allways been one of my big questions on the case. What actually caused this thing to crash?
I`m inclined to think that the debris field found by Mac Brazel was the point that the craft first came into contact with the ground and due to its speed combined with a low angle of descent it skipped back up into the air and traveled for a distance before crashing to the ground relitivley intact. The debris were torn of the craft as it scraped along the ground before becoming airborne again. But wat brought it down in the firstplace?

A missile maybe. That area of New Mexico was the test site for all the captured german ordnance from WWII. Included were V1, V2, and even remote guided missiles utilizing Television cameras and joy sticks for guidance. It would not be very far fetched to hazard that if a working model of an anti aircraft missile prototype was being tested in the area and a trap was laid for these objects that were repeatedly showing up on newer and newer versions of radar that someone took a pot shot at one and amazed themselves they hit it.

Since this was new technology, the visitors would not have been expecting it and got caught with their "pants"down, so to speak... but just that once. Not aware of any repeat occurrences since. The twin impact sites would also fit a missile intercept scenario since there are typically two debris fields when guided missiles shoot down airborne craft. The first is a "debris field" under the intercept and warhead detonation and the second down range of the damaged craft itself.

Just like the Roswell eyewitness reports indicate.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join