It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have decided this is it.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So the house next door had some strange things happen in the past. Three owners ago he complained of hearing foot steps up stairs with no one but him in the house, he also said that the TV and radio would turn on at times and that he would find many times kitchen cabinets open in the morning too. He had a lot of things from his deceased mother like her brush and many other personal items. I suggeted he set up some security cameras in his house...easy thing to do these days, but he just moved out one day.

The next neighbor I said nothing about all this hoping he would come to me with more stories, but he strangely died in the house... They found him sitting in a chair dead with his IPad in his lap...

Now I'm on my third neighbor... We will see

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

If things are moving around while you sleep, you might consider keeping your gun somewhere other than where you sleep. Just a thought..

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown
Already did that actually. I hate to think of such a thought but I would be unwise to not consider such a thing. My knifes are staying next to me though. Only three throwing knifes and 2 “regular” knifes.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
One time I was outside the home in the backyard space. I'd come out through the back door, so unlocking its deadbolt lock and leaving it unlocked and closing the door behind me. I had the keys on me. Whatever I'd been doing, sunbathing or reading or sitting around, I came to return to the home.

Again, the back door had been left unlocked, and so I was opening it and planning to put the keys in the lock when I'd come through and closed the door, to lock it behind me. The keys were in my right hand and I opened the door with my left.

When I went through the threshold, and turned and was closing the door behind me, I noticed the keys had appeared in the inside lock. There were no keys in my hand anymore. I hadn't put them in the lock, they appeared there.

It was the same set of keys which had been in my hand (there were no other back door key sets then).
It happened in a flash of less than 3 seonds. I didn't like it.
edit on 4-6-2018 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join