It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have decided this is it.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

So recently I have witnessed a few odd things happen. First it was my hand truck then a trash bag. Then a bite mark that could most likely be explained. So tonight I decided so set a few extra cameras and record what happens. Then after picking a movie to watch whilst I fall asleep I noticed one of my throwing knifes turned around. I cant explain the knife being turned around. IDK what is going on but whatever it is I do not like it. My bed faces the door so I can use my knife if need be. My bow is my second option. Then I have my gun. WTH is going on here?

Can you please explain what happened with the hand truck, trash bag and bite mark... you kind of left us hanging without any details.

Do you think this is people messing on your property or paranormal stuff ?

leolady

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Pictures or it didn't happen...we are living in 2018...lol

Wait throwing knives...lol

Or, if the guy gets caught stealing, .. living in 2018 the year anything goes .. he could just pretend he's a tree and deny everything.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Xtrozero
I like throwing knifes. A hobby you could say. I sleep with a full tang knife under my pillow along with a set of three throwing knifes next to me. Then I have a crossbow under my night stand. It has a fully waxed string and two bolts on the stand. If all else fails I am confidant That I can make it to the second bathroom to my Glock 19.

Too fancy...lol I'll just go with a Glock 22 in my night stand drawer and the bigger stuff in my safe.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady
So I shall start from the beginning. One morning I woke up and was posting on ATS then decided I would sit in the backyard. When I was outback I looked up from my tablet and noticed my hand truck was for some reason in the middle of the yard right next to the pool. I thought was really creep and decided it would be best to not move it. Before nightfall that night I attached some fishing line to a small piece of wood and then to the truck. The wood was in front of the sensor for my flood lights. The lights I had on that side that would normally work don’t anymore. That night I also set up a camera but I kinda forgot to charge the battery so that was a no go GoPro LMAO. The next day comes and nothing changed. I put the truck back and went about my day. That night I went to go and walk around the yard to oddly find a thash bag next to the trash can. Really odd considering I had not taken the trash out since yesterday, but logically I can not call this paranormal. I did however handle the bag with extreme caution only to find the usual recycling type trash. The next morning I wake up and am doing to a few things and BAM. Something bit my damn foot. I personally believe it was one of my cats but none have ever bit me before out of anger. And for some reason the bite mark has no other teeth marks around it. So to me the trash and the bite mark can easily be explained. But the damn hand truck being in the middle of the yard for no reason?????? That part doesn’t necessarily creep me out but it does piss me off.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
I am going to honest, it is too big for me to handle properly. I changed the trigger thinking it may make it easier for me but nope didn’t work.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

WTH is going on here?

you tell us

First it was my hand truck then a trash bag.

your hand truck and trash bag?

You witnessed a few odd things,

what is a hand truck and what is paranormal about it and a trash bag?

Then a bite mark that could most likely be explained.

but isn't so it just adds to a readers confusion.

So tonight I decided so set a few extra cameras and record what happens. Then after picking a movie to watch whilst I fall asleep I noticed one of my throwing knifes turned around. I cant explain the knife being turned around. IDK what is going on but whatever it is I do not like it. My bed faces the door so I can use my knife if need be. My bow is my second option. Then I have my gun.

Maybe you turned it around and forgot, in your drowsy state falling asleep you just forgot you turned it around previously.

I am really having trouble seeing what is paranormal about any of this.

edit: Ok I see you further explained but it still has me scratching my head thinking how is this paranormal and not something mundane

edit on 3-4-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale
Everything you said is correct. I don’t believe in the paranormal stuff. But this all happened in a manner I can’t explain. The knife I probably placed that way after using it on my target and placed backwards. Snip happens. A hand truck is a dolly. And the reason I placed this in the paranormal forum is because my house had a previous owner that killed his wife in the front yard then killed himself inside. Well he kinda failed in the sense he didn’t die in the house. I should have all made that clear before I made the thread but I am sorry. I am no author.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady
Honestly I believe that the hand truck was someone getting on my property and attempting to do something nefarious. I am 99.9% sure that nothing is paranormal here. These are just odd events happening oddly close together.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

But this all happened in a manner I can’t explain.

I sort of figured that,

I guess if I found my bin or something that usually isn't in the middle of the yard being there out of no where and I had no clue how it got there my mind could entertain anything depending on the state of mind I'm in at the time.

You know your property and usually have a confident knowledge of where things are so if something is not where it should be you wonder.

in addition you post this (quoted below) and now I get why you posted it here

And the reason I placed this in the paranormal forum is because my house had a previous owner that killed his wife in the front yard then killed himself inside. Well he kinda failed in the sense he didn’t die in the house. I should have all made that clear before I made the thread but I am sorry. I am no author.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It could have already been asked, but might it be sleepwalking?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam
As much as I would not like that to be true it could. As far as I know that had never happened and the thought of it happening now scares me.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Yeah.. its not the most comforting thought, is it?

I'd say setup one of those cameras again, in a place that you couldn't knock it over. Or, at least in a place that would catch you walking towards it before you knock it over.

It may not be a pleasant possibility, but I think it would be very good to know if that's what is happening.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
As much as I would like to just say no. I should do that. I am scared of the results though. If it turns out I am sleepwalking then I have to get rid of all my weapons. I really don’t want to do that but will if I have too.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I don't know if you would have to actually get rid of them, but it'd be prudent to put them in a safe location.

Might be jumping the gun (heh) a bit though, it could be something else entirely.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I am going to take your advice and set up at least two cameras for a few night to check that out. I really hope that is not the case considering I have weapons around. The thought of me sleep walking with such things is scary as hell. But I will find out if that’s the case. Also is it possible for a person sleepwalking to access a safe?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Actually, (I just had to throw this in).
I had a friend who after serving three tours in Viet Nam, returned to the US and for 30 years or more worked as a "Bounty Man", i.e. he found and retrieved bail jumpers, many of whom were quite violent and/or bat crap crazy or both. When having to pursue these creatures, typically in the most sketchy parts of town, his go too weapons of choice was a set of German manufactured throwing knives. He was quite expert with them and in the days he was working, (usually with the full support of the local Sheriffs office with whom he maintained a good rapport), a death certificate for the bail jumper was as satisfactory to the court as the living body of the miscreant. All of which is to say he assisted quite a few in their final shuffle off their mortal coil.

So, why, one might ask, would a person expert in the use of the M-14 and the BAR, (his favorite) would he choose throwing knives?

Answer: they're quiet! He would often lie in wait at a residence for the time when the miscreant would emerge from the house packed of course with his homies and disable the fella in silence!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Possible?

It might very well be possible, depending on a lot of variables. Sleepwalkers can perform some surprisingly complex tasks.

But, I'd say cross that bridge if/when you get there. Put em some obscure place for a bit while filming sleep patterns for a few nights and go from there.

I am by no means an expert though. That said, there are things that can precipitate sleepwalking that can be solved rather easily. Some meds can cause it, etc.

But, really, its all only a concern if that is what is actually happening. Itd be good to cross it off the list and move on to other possibilities. Pets, friends messing with you, a bunch of unrelated events that seem connected due to the time frame, and atuff like that.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You’d be surprised what people can do when they are sleepwalking.

My sister is and has always been a sleepwalker.

Some of the strange things she’s done while sleepwalking are:

Placed all her shoes and boots 1/4 mile from her place on a grassy hill. She found them while driving to work in her socks.

Kept walking into a hallway of a resort we were at and locking and unlocking the door.

Ate 5 Klondike bars and didn’t remember it.

Woke up while pouring salt on her bed

She lives alone, so I can only imagine what else goes on.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ive decided hauntings are simulations using a technology. Or ghost really can interact sometimes..my voices and such have moved my internal organs and brain before like hands inside me.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
WTH is going on here?

Probably your memory playing tricks on you, or sleepwalking. Or poltergeist demons.

I love that show "Paranormal Witness." It's pretty spooky.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join