It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Caravan is Coming

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Sillyolme

Where do you think whites, males, straights, cis and Christian's here in the US should go to seek asylum?

reddit

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
They will come and they will cross illegally.

There are so-called progressive activists awaiting their arrival as we speak.

Don't think for one second that these people are just organically deciding to leave their s.h. country and come to the U.S. There are people/organizers/instigators with an agenda behind this. They are using these people to accomplish a particular purpose.

They are fighting our government's effort to crack down on illegal immigrants. They are pushing against us.

On a call Wednesday afternoon, Garcia and other organizers emphasized that the caravan — which will pass through Marfa, Presidio, Del Rio, Eagle Pass, Laredo, El Cenizo, San Benito, McAllen, San Juan, Brownsville, and Corpus Christi before reaching Houston on April 12 — has become a necessity.

thinkprogress.org...

(I hate to use the above as a source because their views are so skewed, imo, but there it is.)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

From What I read ...

Every year people come to the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution

They come here and apply. We let visitors in you know. Every single day.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Have a drink. Chill out.🍸🍹🍺🍹🍷🍶☕🍵🍼 choose your poison.

Nice touch with the baby bottle lol.

But whats the matter? Now that we're getting to the heart of the slippery slope that is Democrat Party open borders policy, whys no one want to play?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

From What I read ...

Every year people come to the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution

Nobody disputes that we should let visitors in.

If you don't think this is agenda-driven and these people are being used to accomplish that agenda, then you are just too naive. Read your own left-wing garbage to see it for yourself. They're pretty open about what they want to do.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Mexico has been a literal warzone for some 20 years.

And yet the murder rate in El Salvador is like 5-6x higher, Honduras's is probably 3x higher and Guatemala's 2x. So it's probably not surprising that those countries are #2, #3, and #4 for illegal immigration (Mexico is #1). Last I checked, Colombia, Belize and Venezuela all had higher murder rates than Mexico too though Mexico had a historically bloody year last year.

It's funny that you'll say that Mexico is a "literal warzone" because of US drug policy (which is true) but then you'll also say "Is there a proper WAR going on in Central America nobody heard about?"

If Mexico is a literal war zone in your opinion, then the answer to your question is clearly yes. And US foreign policy, as I'm sure you're aware has contributed greatly to the development of the aforementioned countries. For instance we were all up in the El Salvadoran civil war (1980-1992) supporting death squad employing regime that the UN later found to be responsible for 85% of the deaths vs 15% for the guerillas. Guatemala and Honduras are literally the prototypical US-exploited banana republics.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
@fiverx313

@Sillyolme

What happens when "The Caravan" decides to stop in front of your house ?

Especially when they want to make permanent "camp".

🤤

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

They had legal advice. They probably have visas. This process was started before trump was president.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This feels like another planned refugee crisis that Greece went through with marching Syrians and so forth.

Someone is organizing groups in Mexico and other Central American countries to join together and try to force their way across the border for a political show.

I hope (and expect) Trump to enforce a heavy hand at the border.

doing any less would appear weak and corrupt his base

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

So you think they posted their itinerary because they plan to storm the border? Lol.

(post by fiverx313 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

From What I read ...

AAAnnnddd... there is a legal avenue for them to do that.

These people are not.

Now I know, I know... who cares about silly laws anymore?

/facepalm

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

a reply to: generik

Maybe he should nuke Mexico for good measure.

That’s a little extreme.
But at the very least, he should round up all of the Leftists that condone sheltering illegals that come into this country.
In case you are not aware, this country has laws against that sort of thing.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
That’s a little extreme.
But at the very least, he should round up all of the Leftists that condone sheltering illegals that come into this country.

there are laws against having opinions?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
some fact-checking

So, your fact checking site says ''half true''

and emphasizes this point as being where the ''false'' comes into trumps statement:

We confirmed that a caravan of 1,200 to 1,500 people from Central America--not caravans--was in southern Mexico

How exactly does 1 caravan hold 1200-1500 people?

Trump said Caravans...

Hows this, 4 pictures.. 2 from the Refugee crisis that hit Europe a year or so ago and 2 from this ''caravan'' situation..
Which of these groups would you happily allow to cross the border into your country?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

They had legal advice. They probably have visas. This process was started before trump was president.

I'm not going to dispute that entirely. In my first post on this thread, I recollected a discussion we had here on ATS regarding Obama's justice dept. sending government lawyers to Honduras to do preliminary legal work to accomplish getting refugee status for people.

They may very well be carrying such papers. If so, then we should make that known to the public. People are sick and tired of people coming in illegally. Do it properly, and most don't have a problem.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
@fiverx313

@Sillyolme

What happens when "The Caravan" decides to stop in front of your house ?

Especially when they want to make permanent "camp".

🤤

Maybe they would like having the streets near their houses used as a toilet.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
That’s a little extreme.

there are laws against having opinions?

Let me rephrase that then....
Round up all the Leftists that shelter illegals.

link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

i don't believe you should take 'caravan' as meaning a singular vehicle. it can also mean a series of vehicles.

link   

~SNIP~

Which explains why your state is economically unsustainable... but who cares about that at all, right?

Here Is Your State's Debt Clock

Do you honestly think that when Kalifonia collapses under the weight of it's own debt, that the US of A will not suffer the repercussions? We need to petition for a wall AROUND Kalifornia.

You should have also said "illegal immigrants". Although for you I am assuming they are just undocumented Democratic voters.
edit on 4/2/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join