It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man films ‘UFO lights’ bouncing off moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

It’s the sight UFO hunters spend their lives trying to captured, and one man claims he’s not only filmed footage of one alien spaceship, but a whole host of them.

News Source

The man, who wishes to remain unidentified, is convinced he’s filmed a sighting of an alien ‘mothership’, along with several other vessels, in the night sky in Bristol.

“I witnessed it from my flat in Easton,” he told the Bristol Post.

So, what do you think guys, he sounds very excited? I think the title is a bit misleading, however, rules are rules. Anyone else got anything further on this at all?

VIDEO IN NEWS SOURCE
edit on 2-4-2018 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Yes, he sounded excited.... Maybe a bit drunk?

The video was the typical shaky, blurry mess that UFO vids tend to be, so it must be a mother ship.... Right?
edit on b000000302018-04-02T20:39:21-05:0008America/ChicagoMon, 02 Apr 2018 20:39:21 -0500800000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well, if it wasn't a blurry mess, scoffers would call "fake."

A Catch- 22 with cognitive dissonance and clothes on the emperor ... or something.

*oh, wanted to add hard to tell anything at all and yeah, drunk, but I doubt his being drunk effects the camera lens... well, directly anyway.

edit on 4/2/2018 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The lights are interesting.

The title of the thread is a little misleading because even if those objects are true UFOs, we can't tell if they're small crafts that are 10,000 feet in the air, or up in deep space by the moon.

I am not bothered by the shakiness, take one's phone out and try to just take video of the moon itself, it is hard.

Interesting, thx for sharing.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I see light reflecting off of possibly nocturnal birds . Look at that wonderful moon halo..

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Im not seeing it, I see what they have circled but it just looks to me like he zoomed in on a stationary object.

Theres no real way to see the depth perception or distance what so ever.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: butcherguy

Well, if it wasn't a blurry mess, scoffers would call "fake."

A Catch- 22 with cognitive dissonance and clothes on the emperor ... or something.

*oh, wanted to add hard to tell anything at all and yeah, drunk, but I doubt his being drunk effects the camera lens... well, directly anyway.

I have observed drunken fools do things that are more stupid than video a stationary object and think that they were capturing proof of an alien mother ship, that's all.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

You see how the moon looks like it's got 'wings' on it? That's because the lens on his phone is dirty and scuffed. That 'mothership' is the reflection of the moon on the scratches on his lens.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

That was f#cking hilarious.

Hard to tell what he captured but his enthusiasm is legendary!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
With so many people having access to UAVs these days, I'm no longer excited of videos showing lights in the sky.

A few years ago my brother came to me swearing that he had just seen a UFO flying across a field and performing incredible maneuvers. I smiled and suggested that he had seen someone playing with their RC airplane. But he was adamant. A week later the lights returned. This time he got a closer look. This time he discovered it was some guy flying his RC helicopter at night.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienOutlaw

That doesn't dismiss all UFO sightings as false by any stretch of the imagination.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Yet another poor quality mobile phone video strange nobody with good equipment see these events next

top topics

join