It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN star Jim Acosta slammed for ‘harsh,’ ‘inflammatory’ questions to Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
CNN reporter Jim Acosta was just itching to corner Trump that he went ahead and asked crazy questions even though Trump was busy with kids at the White House Easter Egg Roll.

They are getting so desperate it isn't even funny anymore.

Acosta blared out some questions about DACA right in front of innocent children !!

Trump did respond however.

What's wrong with some people ?

Desperate fumbling !!

Who exactly are these people trying to impress ?

CNN star Jim Acosta slammed for ‘harsh,’ ‘inflammatory’ questions to Trump in front of children

CNN Chief White House Correspondent Jim Acosta was slammed on Monday for shouting questions at President Trump while he was coloring with young children at the White House Easter Egg Roll.

The annual Egg Roll brings families from all over the country for a day of Easter-related festivities, which Trump’s 12-year-old son, Barron, and many of his grandchildren also attended.

But Acosta, while the president was seated with a group of youngsters, shouted, “Mr. President, what about the DACA kids? Should they worry about what is going to happen to them, sir?"

here's a video someone caught

🙄🤦🧐

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Stay classy CNN!

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Trump is simply a heat sink for an armed to the gills american population game for an uprising.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Did he invite Stormy? How can you call it family-friendly without your mistress there to bring the family's together?

Seriously though, CNN is doing a pretty good job of looking like desperate clowns. There's a time and a place.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Acosta being schooled for what he is:

Very Fake News ~ Now The Scoop

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

CNN should replace Acosta with a grunting gorilla. Would be a big improvement.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BFFT would never work for CNN, he has too much pride to let himself sink that far.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
CNN keeps lowering expectations for 'news' organizations. I am surprised other networks don't start disavowing them in order to keep the entire industry from tanking. The only way CNN stays in business is because they are protected by Facebook, Google and other Leftist organizations.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
CNN hates kids, unless they're killed in school shootings.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Someone think of the children? From you?

Forgive me if I entirely fail to take THAT vast hypocrisy on face value! I had to check for a moment to see if this was an April Fools gag, because there is no reality in which you honestly give two yanks of a dead dogs giblets, what the children heard about DACA.

And the very idea that you might, expresses to me one thing clearly. Even as disingenuous as your complaint is, given the reasons you cited for making it, the very notion that a child might be negatively effected by hearing the question asked or the answer to it, indicates that despite having literally no decency, moral fiber, sense of community or understanding of the sheer irrelevance of nationality when faced with the greater bond which unites all human beings together, you do understand that forcing the President to defend indefensible things, in front of children, would be embarrassing and potentially damaging for your Cheeto in Chief.

The fact that you seem to oppose asking these questions in front of innocent children, means that there is something wrong with not the questions themselves, but the person whose actions have lead to them being asked, and that is something you can lay squarely down at the feet of your Golden Idiot.

"Mr President, what about the DACA kids? Should they worry about what is going to happen to them, sir?"

That is not a harsh question, asking it in front of other children is not wrong, or inflammatory. It merely asks a question which would not need answering if your country was not being run by people who have minds like sewers, no class, no sophistication, no intellectual prowess and above all no moral judgement capacity whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Forgive me if I entirely fail to take THAT vast hypocrisy on face value! I had to check for a moment to see if this was an April Fools gag, because there is no reality in which you honestly give two yanks of a dead dogs giblets, what the children heard about DACA.

And the very idea that you might, expresses to me one thing clearly. Even as disingenuous as your complaint is, given the reasons you cited for making it, the very notion that a child might be negatively effected by hearing the question asked or the answer to it, indicates that despite having literally no decency, moral fiber, sense of community or understanding of the sheer irrelevance of nationality when faced with the greater bond which unites all human beings together, you do understand that forcing the President to defend indefensible things, in front of children, would be embarrassing and potentially damaging for your Cheeto in Chief.

The fact that you seem to oppose asking these questions in front of innocent children, means that there is something wrong with not the questions themselves, but the person whose actions have lead to them being asked, and that is something you can lay squarely down at the feet of your Golden Idiot.

"Mr President, what about the DACA kids? Should they worry about what is going to happen to them, sir?"

That is not a harsh question, asking it in front of other children is not wrong, or inflammatory. It merely asks a question which would not need answering if your country was not being run by people who have minds like sewers, no class, no sophistication, no intellectual prowess and above all no moral judgement capacity whatsoever.

For anyone with any form of moral character , there is a time and place for everything .
That was not it.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
It really isn't so much about the question itself. It's about a news organization so driven by their hate for the president (just like you). There is a time and a place for politics. Celebrating a holiday with kids isn't one of them.

There used to be a thing in this country known as "respect for the office of the president". Today's dems are very far removed from that concept.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

But the office is only as respectable as the person who occupies it on a given year, surely you can accept that not only is this the case, but that it damned well should be?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Due criticism is part of the process but there are limits. CNN is off the rails. Not much more to say than that.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

But the office is only as respectable as the person who occupies it on a given year, surely you can accept that not only is this the case, but that it damned well should be?

No. The office is greater than the person. And should not be debased regardless of who fills it.

When that person is dead, the office remains.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
nope ....civilized decorum....dang boys........respect for civilzed rules

even a game has to follow rules in this reality

no friggin cheap shots in front of the kids I know for a fact the youth are keen to that even when delivered in the background sideways

edit on 3-4-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

You really think politics is a good time for Easter Sunday with children? Not like the dbag won't get a chance several times to be embarrassed again.

Time and place for everything

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Will it?

I really do not think that you have the slightest conception of how much damage Trump has done to the office already, if you think that the office will be regarded the same way after he leaves it.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I respectfully disagree.

There WAS a time and a place for everything. Now the time and place for anything, is all the time, and all over the place, unceasingly, until something changes for the better.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Will it?

I really do not think that you have the slightest conception of how much damage Trump has done to the office already, if you think that the office will be regarded the same way after he leaves it.

This sounds eerily similar to a no real scotsman argument.

No...the office will be there long after he is dead. The damage is mostly done by the people attacking the office itself, and not the person sitting in it trying to do the job he was elected to do.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join