It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump declares DACA dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Trump declares DACA dead

President Trump says he is cancelling his pledge to do a Daca deal, going back on his word he gave after he originally cancelled DACA unecessarily. NPR said he is doing it to make his base happy, but I am sure there will be a huge backlash from the rest of America for this on election day this November.

news3lv.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Trump declares DACA dead

President Trump says he is cancelling his pledge to do a Daca deal, going back on his word he gave after he originally cancelled DACA unecessarily. NPR said he is doing it to make his base happy, but I am sure there will be a huge backlash from the rest of America for this on election day this November.

It is dead unless the left come to the table...Haven't you all noticed yet on how he operates...geez

Trade war, DACA, The wall, NATFA and so on, he comes off the top rope to make leverage and then he deals...lol You all are a bunch of Chicken Littles

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

"DACA is dead because the Democrats didn't care or act," claimed the President today on Twitter.

Our Democrat in U.S. Senate, Senator Catherine Cortez Masto, said today "It is President Trump who created this crisis.”

She blamed the President, who she said: “turned down six different bipartisan DACA deals."

“Now he wants to shift the blame onto those who have been fighting to protect our Dreamers,” tweeted U.S. Senate candidate and Congresswoman Jacky Rosen, D-Nevada Monday.

On Easter Sunday, the President tweeted “no more DACA deal,” in all-caps.

So where was DACA in relation to the past omnibus bill? When was it discussed by your representatives?

NPR said he is doing it to make his base happy, but I am sure there will be a huge backlash from the rest of America for this on election day this November.

His base, to my knowledge, isn't happy with congress not doing something about DACA as well. Trump passed this off to them and rightly so.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

NPR said he is doing it to make his base happy.

He's been doing that since his campaign for presidency. The orange turd is a fraud.

This is the reality.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

As it should be.

Sorry for bursting anyone's bubble, but DACA should not be in place.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Trump's negotiating style is like a guy who steals your car and then tries to sell it back to you.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

As it should be.

Sorry for bursting anyone's bubble, but DACA should not be in place.

You got it.....
It was ILLEGAL
For ILLEGALS
By an ILLEGAL President.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
MSM starting the "Butter 'em up" campaign.

Democrats need lots of help whether or not the help is fictitious.

👋

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Weird.

I seem to remember not a month ago he offered the Dems twice what they were asking for and they turned around and told him to piss off.

Perhaps the Dems should realize that negotiating isn't asking for the moon and then screaming when you don't get it.

DACA should have never existed in the first place... your Messiah even said so before he turned around and did it anyways.

Good riddance.. let's start deporting now.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Trump's approval rating is now setting at 50%
One of the reasons why is because Trump is ridding the US of an illegal EOs - DACA is one .

Trump’s overall job approval rating is now running ahead of where Barack Obama’s was at this stage of his presidency.

Rasmussen

I know those facts will upset you much . But , oh well , what can you do about it ?
Other than call a US President childish names. Maybe you should have left that mentality on the playground.
edit on 4/2/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Trump is a man with many talents, one of them is the lack of a spine.

Negative criticism is like kryptonite for egocentrics

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Looks like the dems didn't care enough about DACA to give Trump the wall. It is as simple as that, and he will still get the wall, wait and see.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

While I question Obama's heritage and legitimacy to hold the Office of the United States President....

I do firmly believe the DACA laws were illegal. Not only that, but it spit in the face of all those who came here LEGALLY.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK
a reply to: Gothmog

While I question Obama's heritage and legitimacy to hold the Office of the United States President....

I do firmly believe the DACA laws were illegal. Not only that, but it spit in the face of all those who came here LEGALLY.

I was not speaking of Obama's certification to run as President
Yes , I have several friends , one who is Nigerian , that jumped through ALL the hoops to become citizens. They are mad as HADES at this show of partiality by some in the US.
They are well-rounded happy proud citizens . Unlike a lot of the illegals.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It is dead unless Democrats actually start to care about DACA instead of making it a political stunt. Trump would sign a DACA bill if it came to his desk which it wont because Dems can't stand the idea of Trump getting credit for anything positive.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The democrats don't need to worry about DACA right now, in case anyone here hasn't been following reality. The Supreme Court upheld the lower courts decision to continue to allow DACA recipients to renew their applications and the case is still pending before the California appeals court where it probably won't make it back to the Supreme Court for a year. The dems can hold off on legislative action until after the Midterms in which they hope to regain control. President Spanky can stomp his little feet and shout all he wants, he dug his own hole as per usual.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
but I am sure there will be a huge backlash from the rest of America for this on election day this November.

Doubtful. He's doing what Obama did. If congress won't act, I will.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Democrats had a chance to fix DACA but they didn't want to. Trump should make sure the American people know who to blame for this. Millions of Americans will be happy that we finally have a President that is doing something about all the illegal criminals in our country. If you enter our country illegally, that makes you a CRIMINAL.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

And the schmuck did it while playing with kids on the White House Easter Egg hunt. This pos is an absolute disgrace.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
If there is backlash in November, its because Dems purposefully left DACA kids out to dry with this last omnibus bill, so they could use them as political fodder come November. All this faux outrage, and yet none of you are holding the dems's feet to the fire for doing it.

<<   2 >>

join