Satanic TV Saturday Night

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It is not lows AV. Just because you may feel that t.v. has hit a low,I don't. They are allowing more on t.v. these days,I think that maybe reason people think t.v has hit lows.
Rember the Romans had sex scenes and phalic symbols painted every where. It is nothing new.
It is just your opinion that t.v. is at a low,I see it as a broad range of entertainment.Something for everyone.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Why do you think George W. Bush is being sued for rape?
Iv never heard this?
Deep

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
It is not lows AV. Just because you may feel that t.v. has hit a low,I don't. They are allowing more on t.v. these days,I think that maybe reason people think t.v has hit lows.
Rember the Romans had sex scenes and phalic symbols painted every where. It is nothing new.
It is just your opinion that t.v. is at a low,I see it as a broad range of entertainment.Something for everyone.

Like I said before, it isn't about the SHOWS.

It is about degenerate lows. It is about the lack of morals. It has nothing to do with entertainment and everything to do with envy of something abstract, which in turn becomes entertainment. That abstractness is a degenerate and immoral ineptness. Do you see what I mean?

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Why do you think George W. Bush is being sued for rape?
Iv never heard this?
Deep

But I do know that a lady that calls herself Arizona Wilder has repeatedly accused George Bush Sr.(Among many others) of rape against not only her but of her child too. So you might want to check out her.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   

It is about degenerate lows. It is about the lack of morals. It has nothing to do with entertainment and everything to do with envy of something abstract, which in turn becomes entertainment. That abstractness is a degenerate and immoral ineptness. Do you see what I mean?

I think this is one of those things we will not see eye to eye.If you want to use the SNL example that is used in the article,it has nothing to do with low morals or anything else.It is humour.
Myself in my personnel life have very high morals.There are thing you do and things you don't do.I also don't think society has hit rock bottom with low morals.I think more people have open minds.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I belive there is a illution in the numbers. In my opinion the "Ratings" are nothing more than a rigged vote! I think in reality it isnt what we want to watch, but rather what the illuminati want us to watch. No one has ever polled me in my preference on TV.

Any of you ever been polled?

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiStErBeLLaTrIx
Damn and I thought Saturday night TV was boring!

Funny that Henry Makow, Ph.D could tell us every juicy detail about theses shows.

Yeah Doc....
Satan did it!

If ya don't like what ya see turn the channel or turn off the TV. Nobody making you watch it.

Censorship in all its forms is detrimental to the free thinking society.

No, maintaining decency is not censorship. The peddlers of garbage actually believe the Founding Fathers died for smut. Were people to actually look back at some of the laws passed during the first generation of citizens, they'd realize the first amendment is not for the protection of depravity.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
However, how are the ratings? Have we become a society of degenerates that have succumbed to the lure of immorality?

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yes, the Nielsens have never seen a box or know of anyone who has ever had one.

It would be interesting to look into though?

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!! Sure you do
after 15 or 20 minutes...
Once again we have a profound posting from Jedimaster in which he proves if anything that he has a long way to go towards being a Jedi Master.

[May the force be with you and all your weird t.v. channels]

I feel another warning coming...I'll keep everybody posted.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Blah, blah, blah... we need more morality...yes...everybody should be moral...yes...morality for everyone..yes...good wholesome morality...yes... for everyone...yes...we need more morality.

Good #, give it a rest slaves. From hearing all this whining about television it sounds like we need BETTER WRITING!

Moral THIS you hypocrits. Go whip yourself's with your master's belt and keep your friggin "laws" out of my life.

Cowards.

[End Transmission]

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
VOD morality is one matter, but presenting a false conclusion with respect to the consequences of behaving like the characters in for instance "sex in
the city" is another one.

I am not speaking at present in the sense of religion but rather in respect to the potential medical problems.

Ever heard that song (and seen the video) "Don't
Go Chasing Waterfalls?"

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
First off. If Television actors and actress are role models, if you honestly look to television to educate, define or reinforce your morality, then I truly weep for the fate all...
Pathetic, pathetic, patheitc.
The Televison lies to you, whether about sex, medicine, law, or war its merely filler between times when the machine tries to sell you products....
Jesus, if we're still functioning on that level here, we're doomed as a race.
Turn the bloody thing off and think for yourselves...before its to late.
[End Transmission]

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voice_of Doom

keep your friggin "laws" out of my life.

Cowards.

[End Transmission]

Get your Frigging A$$ out of our country! Go back to hell!

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
With respect to the part about turning it off I
understand the problem comes with someone
who does not understand that.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
My, My Did someone rattle Voice of Doom's cage??? He sure is in a testy mode tonight. Strange though - it is not the full moon. It is not also about the declining moral values that are being presented on TV but it is also declining artistic values. It is like the difference between Playboy and Hustler. In short even if you remove the sex and violence from the average TV show, it is still a crappy show. Even sex can be presented in the form of high erotic art.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yes, like that scene in Matrix where Neo makes love to his girlfriend, in the end of that scene the bodies seemed as one.

It was very artistic

When looking at the media of the past 50's and 60's you see a lot of racially oriented content and example being the name "Tonto" which in Spanish means stupid.

In the 70's it was violence and more racially oriented content.

In the 80's racism was seen as completely inappropriate and sex began to creep in.

By the 90's few if any world present a stereotype as people tended to respond in a very aggressive manner.

Now with violence being considered a taboo the media which actually spends very little money on creative works for the home viewer has taken this position.

My impression is that as the world turns the media will be obliged to consider spending more money on content and less on special effects.

[Edited on 3-7-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I was thinking of the scene in Babylon 5 where Lyeta Alexander has sex with Bryon (not Br--n), very artistic. I always wondered if the decay in quality was partially due to the fact that no one now actually sponsors a show. In the old days, a TV show was actually sponsored by a company and that show was associated with that company and that company had a lot of control on the content of the show. You had a few high quality shows that existed because that was what the sponsor wanted. For example, there was a half hour show (sponsored by Firestone I think) that did nothing but serious music (opera, classics, etc.). I believe that it was Texaco who use to sponsor Leonard Berstein's Sunday afternoon show (again serious music) - that was a great show. It seems that program quality started its decay when the networks no longer allowed a company to sponsor a particular show.

[Edited on 3-7-2003 by jagdflieger]

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I didn't mention SNL and I am not complaining about the TV, the radio or the entertainment INDUSTRY. I am complaining about WHAT IS BECOMING ENTERTAINMENT. Not just that but what we consider to be STANDARD.

So please don't put words into my mouth. I could careless what mature adults watch on TV. All I care about is what they consider RIGHT AND PLEASING. It has nothing to do with TV or MUSIC. It has everything to do with what is wanted. The wants of men and women these days is becoming more and more obscene and outrageous. Think about the children. If we as adults go to these lows, then so will our children. Only they will see to it that what they consider to be pleasing is even more controversal and out there. That is my concern. We have to keep ourselves in line and mature for the sake of children. We ARE their role models you know.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
To be honest Racism was how the media in the past expressed aggression. As far as any origins or for that matter, causes for problems. Would suggest That one looks into who still feels that is an appropriate response.

[Edited on 4-7-2003 by Toltec]

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join