It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens snort condoms then pull them through mouths in disturbing new trend

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

These are "used" condoms ... RIGHT ??

I do so hate waste.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

"Forbes cites two cases reviewed in medical journals in which women accidentally swallowed condoms, developing ailments ranging from pneumonia to appendicitis."

Stop the presses! TWO people have had problems due to this "fad"! Everyone quickly reach for your pearls to clutch!

Those were ACCIDENTAL incidents during oral sex. The women involved were at least trying to do some good in this world while inhaling the condoms.

Lol! That makes this faux outrage even funnier. The two cases cited in the Fox News article don't even pertain to the fad in question. Talk about fearmongering...

I do believe that would make this, “Fake News”.

I believe Fox News prefers the term "Alternative Facts"

I do believe that some of you are yet again trying to twist another thread around (derail) to fit your political ideas!

Pointing out that the article is bunk is twisting and derailing now?
This is more anti-youth propaganda, and honestly I’m surprised the “millennials” haven’t been blamed yet.

Come off it. This whole thread is twaddle.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Oh sorry. Can you not take a joke?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Oh sorry. Can you not take a joke?

No because I am a miserable sod...

If you don't know me then sorry if you did not take that particular post as my humour on the first day of this working week.

We should hang and quarter all young people before feeding them to rabid pink gerbils and whoever is left shall be shoved into AMs freezer.

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

"Forbes cites two cases reviewed in medical journals in which women accidentally swallowed condoms, developing ailments ranging from pneumonia to appendicitis."

Stop the presses! TWO people have had problems due to this "fad"! Everyone quickly reach for your pearls to clutch!

Those were ACCIDENTAL incidents during oral sex. The women involved were at least trying to do some good in this world while inhaling the condoms.

Lol! That makes this faux outrage even funnier. The two cases cited in the Fox News article don't even pertain to the fad in question. Talk about fearmongering...

I do believe that some of you are yet again trying to twist another thread around (derail) to fit your political ideas!

This is more anti-youth propaganda, and honestly I’m surprised the “millennials” haven’t been blamed yet.

See my post above this one.

Can someone pass me my ball hammer please?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

See my post above this one.

Can someone pass me my ball hammer please?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
"Mom, dad, uhh, I got Sally pregnant."
"You did what? I thought you said you had protection."
"Uhh I did, but I snorted it."

There's the future...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

well for years we were discussing how the so called elite were talking about culling the population maybe these so called challenges are one of the tools they came up with. if you give a group of people poisoned koolaid you a monster but if you come out with a cool new challenge with drinking antifreeze and have it listed as trending on social media you get away with it. last dumb thing i saw on facebook today a post if you make a ball of tinfoil if you microwave it for 20 minutes it becomes a smooth sphere of same metal but is solid which is a blatant lie you put a fist sized ball of tinfoil and let it go you are going to destroy your microwave and possibly cause a fire but i bet alot of dumb teens and kids will tri this because it was posted on facebook.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Teens snort condoms then pull them through mouths in disturbing new trend

How bout next time those idiots march on Washington it should be for common sense of their peers.

I would say this is the most stupid thing I've ever heard.

Then all I have to wait for is tomorrow and they shatter their own record.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I hope you guys realize that most kids aren't doing this. Youtubers do crazy stuff for hits and attention. Also, aliens would probably judge us on much broader things, not media clickbait
How about the mass torture of lesser life forms (mass farming tactics), or our inability to control our population and pollution output. Also, our attention span focusing on stupid minuscule things like this might be a negative factor.

edit on 3-4-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Oh for f#'s sake, this isn't a new trick, kids were doing it back in the 90's. It was a "proficiency" progression from doing the same with a spaghetti noodle.

That's tame compared to what my friends would do on a more regular basis, though. Walking to each other's houses during hurricanes, surfing in in the storm's volatile wake right after hurricanes, swimming in the inland post-hurricane or post-daily thunderstorm flood water, looking for alligator nests in the swamp woods. And lighting their farts on fire, that one was always entertaining. You got to figure out which of your friends straddled either being retarded or talented. My best friend caught her jeans on fire doing it & narrowly avoided an internal burn, so you be the judge of which side of the line she fell on. Her mother's poker face game was strong after that gem, "You gunning for first prize in the Dumbass Games today?" Still brings a smile to my face remembering one of the most unreadable expressions churning out one of the funniest retorts of my teen years

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

How much Fox News or infowars do you watch? If anybody has a right to march on Washington, it's the teens who got shot at. But keep following those NRA controlled politicians who won't even budge on gun control talks.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Probably one of the crazier things I did when I was a kid was build a rocket car.
Wooden frame. Tires off a riding mower.
A rope for steering the front axle.
An axe handle for a brake.
And a nitrogen tank snatched from a welding shop for propulsion.
I didn't have the cajones to take it on its maiden voyage, but a neighbor's kid had the right stuff.
He put on a football helmet for safety.
I did the countdown and then busted the valve off the pressurized tank with a sledge hammer.
It quickly accelerated to many times the speed of fart.
The tires exploded at about 100 yards.
It was then a rocket sled with no steering and the brake proved to be inadequate.
The whole thing disintegrated and Johnny landed in the ditch...minus one nipple.
My dad wanted to be angry at us, but he couldn't help busting into laughter.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Aint that the truth, hopefully these kids will come around before they end up hurting themselves

I just keep thinking that a lightweight item like that would pose a potential airway hazard

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Everyone has a right to march on Washington. Nobody has a right to demand a civil liberty be infringed upon. One is a right, the other is destruction of a right.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This is nothing new. When I was in the 5th grade, in the late 1980’s, there was a disgusting little boy who did this same thing, but with his shoe lace 🙄🤢

At least the condom is somewhat clean....imagine all the nasty crud on that boy’s shoe lace that he was dragging through his mouth/throat/nose!
edit on 3-4-2018 by DustbowlDebutante because: Typo

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

It's SNOT a "new" trend.

Been going on since 2012.

People are so easily and vapidly eager to past anything that divides us further.
I bet the amount of idiots that have actually done this you can count on both hands... Ok maybe both feet two.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

They have the right to say/demand whatever they want..doesn't mean the demand is met or entertained..right?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

That sounds painful.

I keep hearing people say that condom sniffing (OK, that should not be thing--it even sounds weird as I type it...) was a thing back when we were kids.

I must have been more sheltered than I thought...never heard of anything like that, before this thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: blueman12

Everyone has a right to march on Washington. Nobody has a right to demand a civil liberty be infringed upon. One is a right, the other is destruction of a right.

That argument is silly. You should be able to talk about gun restrictions.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join