It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens snort condoms then pull them through mouths in disturbing new trend

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Incidentally, wouldn't this be like picking your nose in reverse?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

We surfed the hoods of cars while driving off trail on a private park in the middle of the country chasing each other in said cars.

Somehow, no one died although I think someone did fly off the hood when someone didn't see the ditch because of the tall grass ...
I've surfed hoods with friends.
One of them fell off and bounced off his head.
Luckily he survived, but he no longer has a sense of taste.
Ironically, he is a chef in an upscale restaurant.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Blowing up stuff is fun indeed..stuffing a condom up my nose..just don't get it, or see it as fun.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
We all did stupid things then we were young. We just didn't have Social Media to show it off on. Alot of these stupid things like eat a bridge or stick pencils up your nose, are just attention seeking devices.
I roll my eyes and carry on most of the time. I did stupid things but not something that could potentially hurt me. Mostly.
edit on Tue, 03 Apr 2018 00:23:02 -0500121842018000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I've still got mine somewhere...incredibly dog-eared. The funny thing is, I bought the book at a used book store run by a not so ex-flower child. He truly is a child of the sixties. Woodstock, free love, the whole nine yards. I found it amusing that he had that book on his shelves...not for long mind you, as I scooped that bad boy up the instant I ran across it. I was 14.

Tried to make napalm...but my Dad busted us. To say it wasn't a pleasant experience would be an understatement. Ouch.

The homemade black powder though, that worked a treat. Either that stump went into orbit, or it disintegrated...not sure which.

Looking back on certain incidents in my childhood, I'm amazed I'm alive and in possession of all four limbs and all my fingers, not to mention eyes and ears.
edit on 4/3/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
We all did stupid things then we were young. We just didn't have Social Media to show it off on. Alot of these stupid things like eat a bridge or stick pencils up your nose, are just attention seeking devices.
I roll my eyes and carry on most of the time. I did stupid things but not something that could potentially hurt me. Mostly.

Thank the gods we didn't, I couldn't imagine living through my youth with camera's in my face 24/7. Nothing normal about it.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

I delude myself into thinking that I wouldn't have used social media, had it been around...but, yeah, I would have. The thinking would have gone something like this: "Chicks dig this #!!"

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Condoms? Seriously wtf would shove a condom up their nose and blow it back out of their gob. You've got Netflix, Video Games, The Internet, everything at your disposal nowadays and the only thing a young person can think about doing is shoving a condom up their nose? lol. I think Social Media has gone too far, that's what I think. I thought kids eating Tide Pods were cray cray. They should find something classier to entertain themselves with.

Tide pots and condoms are anything but classy memory worthy stints.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

lol Sometimes it's the chicks that 'do that'.

I jumped on a moving train when I was 17 with my other half. I can only say 'Kids don't try it' it's a dumb thing to do.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Very funny reading!

Been there, done that, a couple of decades ago..along with most of the stuff mentioned here!

To start thinking back about all the stupid, dangerous, irresponsible and downright lethal escapades we've been through, it actually is a miracle we're still alive.

Just from the top of my mind;

Snorting condoms (and rubber bands, chains, spaghetti, ants, flies..) - check

Shot friends donky (and his grandmother..) in the rear with airgun - check

Homemade explosives, rockets and mines, napalm and various lethal traps from survivalbooks - check

Being tolled by car och snowsled.. through town, at 80km/h..a friend was the designated driver, 'cause he had pubic hairs..

Tieing ourselves with ropes to a 7x7 square meter tarp..in a storm, 'cause we wanted to fly..

Stealing grandpa's pipe..smoking every dried herb the fields and forrests had to offer..

Total, utter lack of self-preservation, devoid of common sense, but we made it through alive!
..and we didn't need internet to come up with all this s#*!..

The only thing that bothers me just a little is that my wife is pregnant, and we're having a boy in June.. hope he inherit my luck, if not my recklessness!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Are the condoms full or empty ?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Oh, that's nasty...

Boo!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Oh, that's nasty...

Boo!

Full of salt or mega hot peppers is better...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Oh, that's nasty...

Boo!

Full of salt or mega hot peppers is better...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I say let boys be boys-if they screw up it's their own fault. I was playing with a wild python when I was a kid and then it bit me, I still have the scars from it's fangs-I've done other stupid things like being zapped with a cow prodder, getting branded with a cigarette lighter, exploiting ATM's-it was just harmless fun. But there is a fine line between fun and danger.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Blowing up stuff is fun indeed..stuffing a condom up my nose..just don't get it, or see it as fun.

It impresses the chicks.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

"Forbes cites two cases reviewed in medical journals in which women accidentally swallowed condoms, developing ailments ranging from pneumonia to appendicitis."

Stop the presses! TWO people have had problems due to this "fad"! Everyone quickly reach for your pearls to clutch!

Those were ACCIDENTAL incidents during oral sex. The women involved were at least trying to do some good in this world while inhaling the condoms.

Lol! That makes this faux outrage even funnier. The two cases cited in the Fox News article don't even pertain to the fad in question. Talk about fearmongering...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

"Forbes cites two cases reviewed in medical journals in which women accidentally swallowed condoms, developing ailments ranging from pneumonia to appendicitis."

Stop the presses! TWO people have had problems due to this "fad"! Everyone quickly reach for your pearls to clutch!

Those were ACCIDENTAL incidents during oral sex. The women involved were at least trying to do some good in this world while inhaling the condoms.

Lol! That makes this faux outrage even funnier. The two cases cited in the Fox News article don't even pertain to the fad in question. Talk about fearmongering...

I do believe that would make this, “Fake News”.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

I believe Fox News prefers the term "Alternative Facts"

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

I believe Fox News prefers the term "Alternative Facts"

I do believe that some of you are yet again trying to twist another thread around (derail) to fit your political ideas!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join