It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Profitable Prophet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is a lil' something I came up with real quick just having fun... I don't know who's instrumental it is

drive.google.com...
edit on 2-4-2018 by SatansPride because: This is a lil** yaya

edit on 2-4-2018 by SatansPride because: Double edit for spelling**

edit on 2-4-2018 by SatansPride because: To instrumental**

edit on 2-4-2018 by SatansPride because: Cause I'm a blooming idiot😂**

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Garbage lazy OP garbage music or whatever in the link well done.
I listened for 5 or so seconds.
Edit I listened to it all and I stand by my first comment.

edit on 2-4-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

What could I do better? I was just having fun. Thanks for listening

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The 5 second rule is key and you are safe. You can eat off the floor if it was dropped there 5 seconds ago. No more though!

I didn't listen to the posted link because this is not a thread.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Expalin in your OP what it is about and at the moment it is a badly recorded rambling about stuff with a poor choice of ominous music.
You can do better.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Ohk. Thank you, ya it was just real quick. Is my description sentence enough that I just edited?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

No! many of us are old and do not know what idk blooming means.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Also is your voice supposed to be just out of earshot I can hardly understand much of it?.
Needed a more original story also maybe about flying cats or something you need to hold the listener with your voice also.
You could become British and have the best reading voice on earth (like my own) but alas I feel it is too late.
edit on 2-4-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Ohk. I'll put idk who's instrumental this is instead of idk who's beat this is? I havent ever really recorded so I think it sounds more clear to me than others lol nahht suppose to sound that way

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Ohk thank you. It's never to late to get your word out!!

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I totally read that wrong I thought you spell check wrong cause you said blooming lol I thought you meant to say beat

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If crackheads in the hood created AI and let it self-teach itself on ATS I think it would have thoughts like this.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

My family does not do crack baby stuff, we are ghettohicks so that explains it yeah. The woods will do that to ya

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

For what it's worth it wasn't that bad, it's just not what I'm into (genre as well as lyrics). I think you'd actually sound decent if you were a bit more aggressive in your delivery, a bit louder with passion. Some parts it sounded like you were reading, but you could work on that. I dunno if you're quiet because of neighbours, confidence or just never tried it. Try doing the same thing again next time you're p*ssed, it might be good.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Thank you a lot. I use to write thousands of rhymes & freestyle all day, everyday aloud. My confidence went down when I stopped finishing fists people threw & started living for god a couple few years ago. It coming back, that is why I am putting my quickies online now.

P.S never recorded that's why it's not intertwined properly. Well a few times but barely any
edit on 2-4-2018 by SatansPride because: P.S**

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Also music didn't go with the subject matter should have been something like this.

And yes I wear Old Spice.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Lmao thank you, your helping me so much. I'll make something better next time & take your advice, make a video with it too.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Does it help to listen better than to read my post that says it? Idk if I should write or song for more people to hear my words?

top topics

join