It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My hand truck follow up experience.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: ntech

There is a guy who has a pet Chihuahua that chewed off a toe while he was sleeping. Twice.

He has no feeling in his toes and awoke to blood and tooth marks. Then it kept happening. Then one morning his toe was off and the dog was eating it.

2 years later it happened again. He still kept the dog. His wife insisted.

Warning graphic images:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

EDIT TO ADD:
If your dog is a Chihuahua then it is the devil.

I know of a similar case. Guy had no feeling in his feet and passed out drunk.
When he came to he realized his dog had been using his foot for a chew toy.
Some of the foot had to be amputated.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri
Are you sure??? pretty sure it was but don’t have proof. It’s either that or one of my cats got me. I had HomeDepot dropp off a bunch of stones earlier. The look he had was priceless when he looked at my foot. I sent those pics to my little sister and got a very nasty reply. About an hour ago I heard my garage door open, then my sister came in with a VERY mean look on her face. I guess she almost threw up when she got the pics. She is demanding that I Sage the house before movie night. Apparently a murder followed by an immediate suicide and my hand truck being moved randomly doesn’t sit well with her.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
What did the devil need to use the handcart for?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Apologies for making funof a disturbing situation for you. I'm confident the two events are unconnected though, probably punks were going to steal your dolly until they noticed the flat tire injury no idea. Did you find a blood trail from your injury? It may leadyou to the culprit.

<< 1   >>

join