It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My hand truck follow up experience.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So the next day after my hand truck experience I decided to make an awesome batch of cabbage. V8 spicy hot with shrimp(forgot to take the tails off lol) and was amazing. So last night heard something at my RV park gate but my dog didn’t seem to mind so I dismissed it. Now this morning before I went to work Home Depot was dropping off 1 ton of stone so I can fix a little issue with a baby palm tree in my backyard. As he was pulling up I looked at my left foot and noticed together tooth marks and a lot of blood. WTF Now I am convinced that house is owned by the devil. A bit of background on the house. The previous owner murdered his wife then killed himself. I redid the entire house and hope to make a nice gain. But now I can’t sleep when I get home from work I do a walk through of the house before I start watching movies or play around on my workbench.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Now I am convinced that house is owned by the devil.

Is he on the deed?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Last I checked no but I will double check. If he is can I come live with you?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I'm following this unfolding saga intently. So it wasn't kids who moved the handtruck....it was the devil.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Last I checked no but I will double check. If he is can I come live with you?

I had at least eight people croak in my house since the 1800's, probably not going to be an upgrade.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ok, first I have to admit I did not know what a hand truck was. At first I thought it was somekind of masturbation reference, which would be pretty hilarious but seems to be not the case. So then I decided to read your previous thread in the hope for more clues, only to learn that it's a heavy duty kind that mysteriously got moved overnight.
So finally googled it, ahh that's what hand truck is! Learned a new word today. We call them them a stab trolly, literally translated that is.
So the devil you say! Possible, possible. But the left foot biting, hand truck moving kind? I dunno man, I dunno

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
When I was a teen-ager I would like to hand truck.
Is that wrong?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Can you include a photo of your foot?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleLady
Generally I never like to include a photo of personal things but I will because you asked nicely.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Just make sure it's not overly graphic or it may get removed.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Can you please give me a step by step process on how to post a picture from my camera roll? Every time I tap the picture button I get a blank tab that hovers near my opened tabs window.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus OK so I read the entire thread and still can’t figure this out. A picture graph may get me there if you have the time to help out. IDK why but I just can’t figure this out. If the time is not there just imagine looking at your left foot on the right side. There are two somewhat big tooth marks. I do have some cats but they are mostly nice and very cuddly. Most likely one bit me for some reason but I never fealt it.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I would keep a watch on the dog myself. He could be developing a taste for toes. Also mice, rats, cats, and anything else you might be sharing the house with.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech
My dog is massive(great pyrenees) and I think I would remember that bite lol. And between you and I he is too dumb to even know to bite anything. One of my cats or chickens is more likely a culprit.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I tried to send you a private pm but I am not allowed to send such quite yet.

If you are serious, and scared of your own home let me know. I will pray and help guide you in terms of how to protect yourself and be aware of what may be going on.

I am referring to the power of the name of Jesus.

I am heading out shortly for the evening, but will check back before bed.

Take care!

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
That ain't no Devil! That's Vampires. They were gonna wheel you away but gotinterrupted.Toe sucking vampires are really small hence the hand truck.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Here's your pics:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

There is a guy who has a pet Chihuahua that chewed off a toe while he was sleeping. Twice.

He has no feeling in his toes and awoke to blood and tooth marks. Then it kept happening. Then one morning his toe was off and the dog was eating it.

2 years later it happened again. He still kept the dog. His wife insisted.

Warning graphic images:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

EDIT TO ADD:
If your dog is a Chihuahua then it is the devil.

edit on 4 2 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join