It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

44 Dems, Including Wasserman Schultz, Exempted Pakistani IT Aides From Background Checks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I think they mean "outside interference" as in "people who don't vote for us".

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
No doubt in my mind that these people are traitors and operatives working for the globalist elites and the NWO

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Something major is wrong when the Dems did not do a background check. Any American would have had to have one to be able to have access to some of the material they were working with.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Something major is wrong when the Dems did not do a background check. Any American would have had to have one to be able to have access to some of the material they were working with.

That's my biggest question in this whole thing is what the hell would possibly possess you to waive their background check?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This has the irresponsible attitude of a parent that hires the first person they interview to watch their baby, without any questioning of the baby sitter.

I would not trust the defense of America to people that irresponsible. It makes me actually question the sanity of the one's who still support these people's view on this issue.
edit on 3-4-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
This has the irresponsible attitude of a parent that hires the first person they interview to watch their baby, without any questioning of the baby sitter.

I would not trust the defense of America to people that irresponsible. It makes me actually question the sanity of the one's who still support these people's view on this issue.

Debbie's supporters are among the most devout bootlickers. They re-elected her even after she got caught rigging the primary and fired from the DNC.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Debbie's supporters are among the most devout bootlickers. They re-elected her even after she got caught rigging the primary and fired from the DNC.

That is why I question their sanity.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
did they have a criminal background in the US?

No?

Then it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

I’d like to call you stupid but I won’t. Instead I’ll smack you in the face with a few logical questions and see if you will even respond to them. I bet you won’t.

Why would they have a criminal background in the United States?

Would it not be more prudent to do a background check on these people considering their country of origin and the track record of said country?

Why would they wave the background checks?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
S&F

This story defies all logic and it is incomprehensible that the MSM is not all over this.

There is something very very wrong here.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Their backgrounds are already known to those who need to know, and whatever this background info is it's important enough to present a big problem for whomever wants it hidden, which is why something as serious as waiving the background checks had to be done.

Their background information is probably their resume and the real reason they were brought in.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: toysforadults
did they have a criminal background in the US?

No?

Then it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

I’d like to call you stupid but I won’t. Instead I’ll smack you in the face with a few logical questions and see if you will even respond to them. I bet you won’t.

Why would they have a criminal background in the United States?

Would it not be more prudent to do a background check on these people considering their country of origin and the track record of said country?

Why would they wave the background checks?

Well, I heard there is a loophole for not having background checks.

That's how they got away with it.

Might have been Tucker's show last week.

One of them was fired from MacD's and ends up making 100+K as an IT for the Dems?!

Maybe the russian push is a hail mary for them to get on the score board?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I must confess, I don't normally think in terms of how to undermine the defense and security of my country, but if I were trying to do so, this could be a very effective way. Plus, if they were smart enough, my cohorts in other offices could also take advantage of the situation and never be caught.

And, if anyone did get caught, it would all be on them. Because I would be in a position which is above the law.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

This is why I can't imagine there's any innocent explanation here. DWS is known to be a corrupt person. Therefore, the most likely explanation is that the Awans were part of some crooked scheme.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
S&F

This story defies all logic and it is incomprehensible that the MSM is not all over this.

There is something very very wrong here.

I agree.
I am puzzled by the lack of coverage of this story.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

How do people who support these democrats not call them out on their hypocrisy? It's a legitimate question I would love to see someone on the left here answer.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

How do people who support these democrats not call them out on their hypocrisy? It's a legitimate question I would love to see someone on the left here answer.

Using history as our guide the left doesnt think the laws that apply to everyone else dont apply to them. The good news is members of Congress are now calling for an investigation into DWS, which will snowball into the other 43 Democrats being investigated as well.

As for media coverage why do you think its not being covered? I would wager its the exact same reason media is no longer covering the shooting at youtube HQ in California. The media cant spin it to blame republicans, the right, the NRA or anyone else. They sure as hell wont blame Democrats or the left and since this shooting occurred in California, a state with tight gun control laws, where a mental wingnut on the left, from iran, got access to a gun and shot up the place...

Not to mention when they tried to interview one of the injured employees he stated he was upset he didnt have his weapon to defend himself.

doesnt play into the lefts / left wing medias narrative.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I agree with what you wrote. I have no confusion over why the MSM isn't covering this hypocrisy. As you say it does not fit their narrative. What I genuinely want to know is if any hard core leftist who may be reading this to respond and clearly state why they continue to support their "leaders" who continue to prove themselves to be the biggest hypocrites of our time.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Why is Debbie Wasserman Schultz NOT in jail?

edit on 5-4-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join