It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

44 Dems, Including Wasserman Schultz, Exempted Pakistani IT Aides From Background Checks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Odds are some republicans are hip deep in whatever occurred, so they are scared to push it in fear of some of their dirt being unearthed leading to arrests on both sides.

This started before Clinton officially got the Democratic nomination. DWS resigned on the first or second night of the DNC convention. If Republicans were involved I would think Obama / Democrats would have exploited it.

That being said maybe the Dems didnt do that because of their involvement (44 seats) and maybe Republicans ignored it because some of them are also involved.

All the more reason to investigate and start sending people to prison, regardless of the letter that comes after their name.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread, S+F.

We've all been aware for sometime and I've kepted an active eye on it. I sae this on Twitter the other day and, once again, glad you made a thread on it.

This stinks of high hell. The other members of congress terminated their Awan services, seems like they took Shultz's word on whatever and when crap hit the fan, they quickly took care of it.

Shultz, in her desire to keep the peace, most likely kepted Awan listed as a, "nothing wrong, see he is still on my pay roll" kind of deal. That, or, perhaps she was having an affair with Awan and he rightfully took advantaged of that, ala "Clear and Present Danger" type stuff with the latin dude seeing the young intern who was giving information to him and he broke her neck later, ouch...

Anyways, nevermind my personal ramblings, just glad this is recieving some kind of exposure.

Liked and RT'd.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Oh I agree, Id rather see the Texas Rangers come through DC and arrest the majority of both houses.

But if wishes were horses hobo's would eat steak.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Is there anyone in the USA that doesn't think Debbie Wasserman Shultz is a horrible person out for personal gain, money and power over all else?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Is there anyone in the USA that doesn't think Debbie Wasserman Shultz is a horrible person out for personal gain, money and power over all else?

Satan...
Hitler...
Clinton...

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

A BIG bump for you and the thread.

If you wonder that many congresscritters can in fact
be THAT stupid, I will not.
The 44 deserve to be labeled at least with something
more like the results they achieved. Something uglier...
and where are those big heavy vertical razors NOW?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I wonder if Dems are simply naive in their desire to be politically correct or completely oblivious. This makes no sense whatsoever to trust people with sensitive documents who have not been vetted. Especially when they are from a part of the world that foments terrorism.
In this case I can only assume it's some vast political game, espionage, or corruption. It's not stupidity nor naivety.

My first thought is that this a method to make a channel for intelligence on other politicians to be gathered in a way which is hard to be traced back to them.
edit on 2-4-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

She probably thinks she's awesome!

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

She probably thinks she's awesome!

We know she's Hillary's Best Friend. You would think that anyone who considered voting for Hillary would have looked at DWS and her involvement in the primary etc and would have had pause to vote for her.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Perp walk that bitch I'm so sick of members of Congress do whatever the hell they want it's about time to get the pitchforks and torches ready I'm speaking hypothetically of course...

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The Democrats want the country to fail, they want chaos and mayhem. Every time there is mass dissension and discord, there are more laws passed, more organizations and increased government to supposedly monitor and control us, which costs more money, more of our tax dollars handed over to the entities that 'protect' us. More money they can peel off and hide for their own personal use.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I'm just waiting with my popcorn for the indictments to roll because these guys spilled their guts to the FBI... why they haven't gone and arrested a truckload of them is beyond me.

But then again maybe they are waiting until right before midterms....

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Oh there are a few here that defend her. The will stand with her.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

It's very possible that they're trying to time the indictments for maximum political damage. This is Washington, after all.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
did they have a criminal background in the US?

No?

Then it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

What ? That is one hilarious statement .
To get a job in the US you have to have an I9 and a background check. Any job
If the company you are going to work for has anything at all to do with the US Federal Government you have to have I9 and E-Verify status and pass an extensive background check. The only exemption , if you turn it down you dont work there . Period
Now carry that thinking one step further

Yep , still laughin at that one....

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: amazing

Oh there are a few here that defend her. The will stand with her.

But only because they are brainwashed into thinking she is a good candidate and person. That would include anyone who watches MSNBC.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
These are the people who are soooo concerned about national security they've invented a Trump-Russia collusion myth and are actually doing Putin's bidding by dividing the country more than we've seen in decades.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have been watching this issue since I turned onto George Webb's Youtube channel.

He has been chasing them through court for at least a year now. The Dem's in DC are very bad people.

He has even sued Andrew McCabe. If you haven't seen this guy's investigation - you really should. He is a lawyer as well as a criminal investigator. He fell down this rabbit hole with an investigation he started on the Bernie Sanders blowout (so yes, he seems to actually have been a Democrat until Clinton's screwed over Sanders.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-4-2018 by Fools because: rabbit holes

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

The Democrats mindset set is lets destroy the country in hopes the people will hire us to fix it.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
These are the people who are soooo concerned about national security they've invented a Trump-Russia collusion myth and are actually doing Putin's bidding by dividing the country more than we've seen in decades.

Not to mention Democrats are against ID voting except for when they implement the policy. The City of Chicago, Rham Emmanuel, introduced city id cards that allow people to vote.

That includes illegal aliens.

They demand Trump clamp down on foreign interference in our elections yet Democrats go out of their way to stop anything that would help secure our elections.

I will look for the article but there seems to be an issue with federal representatives from a few states where Democrats were elected. Evidence supports the view that illegal immigrants illegally voted which gave the Democratic rep the winning margin.

and yet all DWS is worried about i requiring background checks to purchase ammo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join