It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pilots Liquid Python

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
All I have are my memories and the strange way my life has unfolded.
The only thing extra I have is a concept package given to me by The Pilot in 1972 . After my brother David's funeral.
During the time I went to visit him .A man I now refer to as The Pilot .
His last words to me back in 1972
We broke a lot of rules
We rolled the dice hard .
There are Time Constraints Poorly Defined
He actually said ill defined
Do not be stupid
I will not return
Take it as far as you can .
Never saw him again after the 7th visit
Did he say can not or will not return
It makes a difference but I can not be sure .
All I have are my memories and the strange way my life has unfolded .
The Pilots Concept Package is merely most of the memories of the 7 visits .
There were aspects of the concept package that were interesting . After the 7 visits in 1972 I promptly forgot about the Pilot . it was apparently necessary. The concept package remained dormant and hidden in my memories . In the early 1980's after a multi tiered attack from one of the hostile George Orwellian Machines I was stressed and depressed . Thoughts of suicide entered my mind . I could see no escape from the hostile surveillance of which there were three separate teams . Apparently unaware of each other . There was another which never interacted merely watched . Thoughts of suicide provoked a response from the concept package . A man appeared in my mind and proceeded to talk to me and teach me how to make concept packages and launch them. Then how to anticipate the returning feedback ripples . Imagine a large pond with a thousand people around it. Everyone is tossing pepples into the pond creating various type ripples . The ripples interact with each other as they cross the pond bounce off the opposite bank and return to the sender of the ripple . Theoretically each returning ripple carries information from every interacting ripple which leaves an informational imprint in theory . Impossible for the human mind or even a complex AI computer to gather all that data . However understanding the concepts helps to read your returning feed back ripples . Learning how to design concept packages that are interesting and contain no toxic propaganda keys or emotionally charged aspects is key factor when engaged in a Timeline Scanners Propaganda Puppeteer War . Cheaper than a puppet war which this planetary system seems to prefer .
Thoughts of suicide always prompted the concept package to open . Then together we would Launch concept packages designed for various purposes which included altering patterns to insure success of project once engaged in the future . Then after examining current status around us concept package finally came to the point.
Do you really need to commit suicide . After all you might be able to do a favor for a friend . Just in case .
Typically that was enough . I was still breathing able to take one step after another . So I continued unable to shake the George Orwellian Machines or halt the damage they were doing to me and my life .
In hindsight I feel the Concept Package restricted my ability to understand how the George Orwellian Machines formed . likewise the concept package has / had forget me aspects , training concepts , tools , hidden data , compressed data , tamper resistance aspects , and defense aspects.
It probably had a self destruct aspect in case I opened it prematurely and was corrupted by the theories and the tools they provide .
The theoretical model of the mind plus the theory on PTSD combined , allow one to see the patterns people produce as they interact with the world in the moment now . The brain roughly three pounds of mush . Like the universe itself a finite system which yields finite number of patterns . People damaged by propaganda exposure or damaged by PTSD traumatic events are crippled and have more repeating patterns than non damaged minds . A propagandized mind is to a large degree bound by 15 positive keys and 15 negative propaganda keys . Also the overall conceptual constructs of the entire abusive package . Combined the entire construct and emotionally charged memories slowly over time percolate and simmer in the background of our minds . This leads to a corruption of our historical memory data base . Every decision one makes is tainted to one degree or another by the contamination of the logical supporting construct and meaning of the over all abusive package .
Theoretical model of the Mind .
1. Conscious mind 40% of the brain . Rooted in the command control interface that interacts with outside world. All sensory organs and communication aspects are rooted and locked in by the conscious mind . The conscious mind collects data from outside world . In a rapidly changing hostile predatory world the conscious mind is 100% engaged with survival or with winning a pin ball game where fast reflexes are required . For this reason the conscious mind merely passes all new data back to the subconscious mind. .
2. Subconscious mind occupies 40% of the brain . Is not quite self aware and is an automatic system which resides in dream land . Dreamland an area that is above the imperative instinct impact drive . The imperative instinct impact drive is located above the brain stem .
The subconscious mind comprises 40% of the human brain and doesn't speak out languages at first , at least at his deepest level .His language is an odd mix of imagery and complex abstract constructs . The subconscious has no external feed to out side world . My subconscious had a limited crude understanding of the conscious mind and crude limited understanding of the outer world . Since childhood six years old or so , due to an article in sci fi magazine I had been communicating with my subconscious. Article stated be friends with your subconscious it can be fun . Your subconscious can spend time in the background working on ways to help you understand math or science if you just ask . your subconscious will not actually communicate with you but will deliver to you the things and concepts you request of it is able . You can also have fun with it , the subconscious runs dream land and if you request dreams about rocket ships it will gladly do so.
So for decades I had communication with my subconscious and dreams and concepts were delivered as promised.
Even so it took 8 or 9 years till my subconscious communicated to me directly . I was climbing up out of sleep and dreaming or REM Time . REM Time , rapid eye movement , or dreaming . Dreaming , REM Time the only tool the subconscious has to enhance brain performance , required to keep humans sane . The subconscious an automatic system and the only evolutionary part of the mind designed to insure proper brain function. What a shame because most people go from cradle to grave never talking to their subconscious .
I talk to my subconscious and we have become deep friends and are a team . I can not easily access all the tools and areas he resides in . The subconscious on automatic pilot not quite self aware and having a strange conceptual understanding of the world learns quickly even if you never communicate.
Lacking communication the subconscious mind will never quite have a decent understanding of you or the outside world . likewise you will never understand his world .
I released my subconscious from auto pilot mode . He is free to do as he pleases . he seems to primarily

edit on 2-4-2018 by PilotsLiquidPython because: Typos and tired

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PilotsLiquidPython

Take your time.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

What are "George Orwellian Machines"?
"TIMELINE Scanner Propaganda Pupeteer War" you have to explain that and
"Concept Package" too.

You know what the most pressing decision is people are making today where I live? "To which park do I go?"
...tainted...contamination...abusive package... ts,ts,ts do you need to talk to someone?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Okay. Now if I only knew who the pilot is or why he's significant, what the seven visits mean or where they're from/to, what the concept package is or why it's significant, who the pilots "we" refers to, what "time constraints poorly defined" refers to, take what as far as you can, how you'd forget about this pilot if this is so significant, what "a multi tiered attack from one of the hostile George Orwellian Machines" means/entails, what hostile surveillance entails/by who/for what, why "feedback ripples from concept packages" are important, what "Timeline Scanners Propaganda Puppeteer War" are you talking about, together with who you'd launch concept packages to ensure success of what project, and what 15 positive keys and 15 negative propaganda keys are you talking about, then I think I'll be on the right track to still not understand what the point of your post is.

I think that break sounds like a good idea. Your thread lacks a focal point. I have no idea what you're trying to communicate with us here.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Because your first thread about this wasn't enough?
Don't push yourself on the community. They will accept you well enough in time. Trust me. They will.
Even I've found a place here and I'm the one everyone hates.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
He’s talking about alien visits to n, and thought seeding .........

Seems like we’re having a massive influx of schizophrenia on ATS this year

To me that’s much more curious than anything else

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Three hostile surveillance teams that hounded me my entire life . read George Orwell novel 1984 . Conceived in the year 1969 I think linked to the first event .Surveillance Teams formed the 1st and 2nd teams in 1972 and slowly began to grow and attract attention .
edit on 2-4-2018 by PilotsLiquidPython because: Needed clarity

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I can't find first thread

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilotsLiquidPython
a reply to: Sillyolme

I can't find first thread

First thread

You can also check your subscribed threads under your myATS tab. Plus, I think you can view threads you've authored by clicking your own username.
edit on 2-4-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I know 1984, read it the first time as teenager, it's mandatory.

Surveillance for what, or whom? The Teams attract attention?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I can confirm this statement.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I see the world with more clarity than anyone. There are people who know most of the story . My theories have been vetted and my work is being utilized . I have made a major positive impact.
The Pilot no one was aware of me but me .During the memory drops of 2016 where once again I was going to commit suicide . For first time in my life after the memory drops which rewrote my entire timeline from pre school to near current time . Broke my heart as lies were revealed. that were before hidden. .. I saw all my memories with lies revealed and a new understanding of my entire emerged from a new adult understanding of not all but the precise amount required for me to understand the truth of my life and the truth of the PTSD abusive past I was living in .
Shattered my soul I was immobilized for hours staring at carpet. Wounded like an animal in agony . shattered .
When it was over I had answers to questions I thought I would die never knowing .
My family the first hostile surveillance team led by a person who suffers from pathological liar syndrome . a mental condition which I think is pre cursor to being a serial killer .
For the first time the concept package failed to open or interfere when I decided to commit suicide.
I guess at that point the rule maker said here he has total free will no interference

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Let me guess, spring break and you are bored as hell.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I'm not joking about this at all, what you are saying sounds like textbook schizophrenia. I honestly think you should consider a psychiatric evaluation. ATS might not be the most healthy place for you right now.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

my life was ruined a long time ago . the only reason I am still here is because I'm doing a favor for a friend. I think he's a friend I like to think so .
The Pilot , probably not even a pilot but after the earlier teams study a planets timeline at least part of it .
The universe being a finite system based upon 18 open ended strings in the big bang energy field . A unique energy lacking particle wave duality . When expanding spheres of anti matter antimatter explosions appear in Space time foam for first time . The largest the top quark bundles . Expanding spheres of explosive energy string energy . imagine Bubbles everywhere in Space time foam with sticky strings on the skins of bubbles . Bubbles collide and burst forming bubble like voids . the strings fly off crashing into other strings . the hardest impacts cause the string energy to come to a halt . twisted tangled damaged unable to move and embedded into the structure. Of Space time foam . finally Einstein's energy equivalence impact upon space time creating a gravitational effect upon space time not invisible dark matter . .
Dark Matter is actually string energy , strings smaller than photons . Dark Matter Strings the energy impact upon spacetime foam that generates a curvature or wrinkles in Space Time .
Einstein's long searched for equivalent factor energy creating gravity in Spacetime.
Dark Matter Strings permanent and stationary hard impact bursting bubble like spheres.
Dark halo strings mobile and temporary
Gravitational effect just like mass does .
Equivalent not equal to .
E = MC^2

The Pilot reviews data collected from a deep level system scan
Our Universe a finite system yielding finite repeating patterns .
Think whirlpool galaxy , hurricane , tornado , etc .

Some theorize the Unverse is merely a probability engine designed to create Intelligent Life with Free Will .
What's the opposite of that .
Propaganda puppeteers who degrade intelligence and limit free will to 20 or so propaganda keys .
Time line Propaganda puppeteer war
Is just what it says.
An advanced civilization based upon string energy and the ability to fold Spacetime .
Folding Space Time .Foam a precursor to FTL drive .
Imagine building a sphere throw inside an atomic. Clock . smother the sphere with dark matter strings
What do you have.
A sphere encapsulated in dark matter strings . shielded and separated from the surrounding outside Space Time
You would have a unique sphere of Space time foam separate from and different. From the surrounding Space time foam .
Its a probability if my theory holds mankind has ability to fold Space time now .
That's a key trigger point in a civilizations TimeLine .
Its a probability

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Have you seen your psychiatrist lately? I have imaginary conversations and perform stand up comedy before an imaginary crowd but you sir or madam...makes me look tame in comparison.

As for your...story? well if Salvador Dali was on '___' and wrote a book, that is what he would write. It's very abstract, you should take up painting.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I kind of see what your seeing/hearing. I deal with manipulative time intrusions reading brain states too.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Because your first thread about this wasn't enough?
Don't push yourself on the community. They will accept you well enough in time. Trust me. They will.

How many times must I say "get it right"
The correct terminology would be :
1) Loves to hate
and/or
2) Hates to love

But , that was sound advice you provided.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I believe you think you explained yourself, but I have no idea what you're talking about.
Save Travels

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Too bad you feel that way . That is exactly how secret propagandistic attacks have been able to operate in secret . it is a form of espionage , an aspect of spycraft The United States of America picked 6up from the Germans when the CIA was yet to form and America had the OSS eager to gain new tools and knowledge . An effective method to keep enemies of the state off balance unsure and a bit paranoid . The surveillance technique used media subliminal and boots on the ground so the target would be subjected to impacts which should not be possible and strangers having unique knowledge
Complain about secret smear campaign everything disappears .
Then later assault teams up to and including assassination teams do their wet work .
Hostile surveillance ran by propaganda puppeteers have been killing in secret for years.
Not so easy now due to my work
Think what you wish.
I save lives while most mock me
It is what it is .
I tell you this a hostile surveillance team pops up again in my life and I respond with lethal force no words no warning I go lethal instantly
From there I do whatever it takes to find the boss walk up the chain drenched in blood as long as possible until I'm sriopw or until.my checks and balances request me to stop . They know who they are . you don't need to know
He careful getting involved in things you do not fully understand
I have allies who are brutal but never maliscous or cruel .
It is what it is .
People have paid a price

top topics

<<   2 >>

join