It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas Catch and Release Enabled 121 Innocent People To Be Murdered.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Sunday, April 1, 2018

The country is starting to realize how widespread the Illegal Immigrant problem is, and how laws to "protect" them are enabling murders that should not have happened.

President Trump broadcasted this message earlier today:

Border Patrol Agents are not allowed to properly do their job at the Border because of ridiculous liberal (Democrat) laws like Catch & Release. Getting more dangerous. “Caravans” coming. Republicans must go to Nuclear Option to pass tough laws NOW. NO MORE DACA DEAL!
Source1: twitter.com...
Source2 with Q Augmentation: twitter.com...

The "Catch and Release" law that the President is referring to, was implemented by the Obama Administration...and benefited NOBODY. Instead, Catch & Release enabled many murders and injuries, of innocent Americans.

Illegal immigrants convicted of various crimes committed more than 100 murders in four years after they were released from prison and not deported by the Obama administration, according to a new report.

The Miami Herald cites a Senate Judiciary Committee document dating back to 2015, which discusses the recidivism rate among people living in the United States illegally.

The letter states that at least 121 homicides between 2010 and 2014 "could have been avoided" if the Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency deported convicted immigrants rather than release them.

"This disturbing fact follows ICE's admission that, of the 36,007 criminal aliens it released from ICE custody in Fiscal Year 2013, 1,000 have been re-convicted of additional crimes in the short time since their release," the June 12, 2015 letter reads.
Source: www.newsmax.com...

I agree with President Trump. It's time to end the "Catch and Release" program, which never should have been implemented in the first place.

The reason why so many illegal immigrants are so dangerous, is because they were criminals in Mexico or Central America, and were SENT HERE by officials who wanted to get rid of them. These countries have made the United States their Dumping Ground for many of their criminals.

Enforce good laws, rescind bad laws, and strengthen the U.S. southern border. Fewer Americans will die, and/or become drug addicts. It's a no-brainer.

-CareWeMust

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Front page material right here. Not sure where this discussion can go other than an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object, as always. No kind of insight, just back and forth bickering and outrage over who is right and who is wrong. The never-ending cycle it seems.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
There are few things I can agree on with Trump. This is one of them I think. I have been doing a lot of research on this very topic since I read his tweet. I still have much more to do but I think I agree with this move. I will say that something needs to be done but I have no idea on what can be done. Not my field of expertise.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Why does the world shed crocodile’s tears over the fate of a small Mexican minority? … I ask the Canadian people: Are you prepared to receive in your midst these well-poisoners of the American people in the universal spirit of Christianity? We would willingly give everyone of them a free ticket and a $1000 for travelling expenses, if we could just get rid of them.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Front page material right here. Not sure where this discussion can go other than an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object, as always. No kind of insight, just back and forth bickering and outrage over who is right and who is wrong. The never-ending cycle it seems.

The insight here is that people died.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Earlier today I was reading the website MSN.com. This website leans left (big surprise).

There is usually a poll there, and sometimes I click it.

Today the first poll dealt with illegal immigration (right now its about health insurance).

It wanted to know your feelings on illegal immigrants and the poll result was 75% against. I was shocked, on such a website as this with several hundred thousand people voting, to see such a huge amount of people in agreement with illegal immigration being a problem. It seems to cross party lines. Most people do not like illegal immigration. Legal immigrants do not illegal immigration, either.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
There are few things I can agree on with Trump. This is one of them I think. I have been doing a lot of research on this very topic since I read his tweet. I still have much more to do but I think I agree with this move. I will say that something needs to be done but I have no idea on what can be done. Not my field of expertise.

Not mine either I leave this to my CBP officer daughter. However with that said I would start by rounding up the members of MS13 and putting them in a 3x6 pine box. I would then go after every person I could find that was gang related in ANY way (mother, father, sister, brother) and the gang members themselves, and deport them from the planet as well. US citizen or not. After all gang bangers are not created in a vacuum. They were raised by someone who's head is in a vacuum.

But that's just me wishing out loud. We have way too many bleeding hearts who think they know what's going on. Because of that murderers will be set free to kill again because of some moral rights crap.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Make them wish that they had been deported if they commit a violent crime.
edit on 2-4-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MikeA
BWAHAHAHA wth man. The cost of doing such a thing is crazy. But that is funny as heck.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The "Catch and Release" law that the President is referring to, was implemented by the Obama Administration...and benefited NOBODY. Instead, Catch & Release enabled many murders and injuries, of innocent Americans.

Actually, it was SOP until 2006 under George W. Bush.

Obama brought it back in 2014 with modifications which made it stricter than how it was before 2006. I'm guessing money was the reason. It is one thing to say let's house all illegals until their court date and another to pay for it.

If you think about it, it is the way all judicial matters are handled in the US. Someone commits a crime and, depending on things, they might get out on bail and they just might commit more crimes.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Obama brought it back in 2014 with modifications which made it stricter than how it was before 2006. I'm guessing money was the reason. It is one thing to say let's house all illegals until their court date and another to pay for it.

If you think about it, it is the way all judicial matters are handled in the US. Someone commits a crime and, depending on things, they might get out on bail and they just might commit more crimes.

You need to deeper research into what the law was about then vs. what Obama made it
Then , and only then , will you get the OP.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I did. That is why I said what I said.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Trump is right.There are a group of several hundred immigrants trekking across Mexico right now.The group is mostly Hondurans and others.
The Mexican authorities are making no attemp at stopping them.They are determined to cross into the US any day now.
edit on CDTMonam1461 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If it could save even one life. even one child's life, shouldn't we do something?

Sound familiar?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Kind of flies in the face of all those who think they "all came here for a better life".
A better life as criminals means more crime and every country has criminals of their own, we don't need to import them. Very sad so many lives were lost just to make political points by virtue signalling.
How many lives are those Democrat votes worth?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Trump is right.There are a group of several hundred immigrants trekking across Mexico right now.The group is mostly Hondurans and others.
The Mexican authorities are making no attemp at stopping them.They are determined to cross into the US any day now.

It's over 1,000!

They intend to invade.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

If that's the case, we have to find a way to expidite the deportation hearing. More judges and courtrooms, do the hearing via video ect. They can appeal a deportation from their country of origin, not here. It's not like these cases are complicated, either they and the Government have proof of being here legally or they should be deported. Eliminate the backlog, spend the money to increase the deportation courts.

If illegals knew they would be deported a week from getting caught, that would be a gamechanger.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

‘The Refugee Caravan knocking down borders yesterday in Huehuetan! Immigration agents abandoned the post when they saw us coming. The people celebrate this first small victory!"

Sounds like they have invaded mexico?
I thought mexico was harsh on invaders?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

That's not the insight I'm talking about. That's very shallow and negative "insight". Notice the amount of negativity going on around here? People seem to be addicted to it.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Ameilia

That's not the insight I'm talking about. That's very shallow and negative "insight". Notice the amount of negativity going on around here? People seem to be addicted to it.

Hmmm, your here, as well.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join