It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why they want our guns, and why they cant have them

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: spy66

What will you do about this?

What would i do? I wouldent do anything. As long as you People use Your guns to shoot eachother and not anyone else, i am perfectly fine With you People owning guns.

When regarding Your link. I wouldnt feel safe until they alle did.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies
This is where you are wrong. Necessity is the MOTHER OF INVENTION. In 1776 the British military was the strongest in the world. Gorilla warfare was developed. We have individuals that can bench top develop stuff just good enough to hang tough until the tide turns. Also government has 2-3 million they can mobilize. We are 70 million gun owners. Body armor we can use cross bows. Cross bows penetrate. So see we can adapt and overcome. You my friend are sadly mistaken.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I am so fed up with government , like they dont actually do anything for the people they claim to support or "govern"

governments only exist because society believes we need some form of control otherwise we;d descend into the depths of hell
and humans would kill rape and eat each other in the streets without "government"

absolute rubbish , this is just more control , when the world got fed up of monarchies , we came up with government with the illusion of democracy , democracy is a #ing joke !

Like is there anywhere in the world we humans can go and start a new civilisation, and just defend it with force if necessary !

a new country that from its inception protects the people , like a new country with better protections from corporations, government, and crazy idiots who want to abuse the populace , the best bet is to create a floating city out in international water and just become self sufficient so we dont need global trade!

edit on 3-4-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

That is almost exactly what the Germans thought when they invaded Russia. Sheer human numbers were the difference. It has been proven over and over throughout history that small guerrilla units can overcome heavy forces if properly done.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Remember the Bundys? In 2014 a small army of federal agents tried to steal their land and killed their livestock they deemed on federal property.

The men armed with the same weapons as the agents beat them back and held the line .And on Jan 8 2018 a federal judge ruled the government was wrong.

It barely got talked about on the MSM, but this is a great example of what the 2nd amendment is there for.

It is to protect from a tyrannical government, Which is the biggest threat to a free state.

This is why they want our guns and this is why they cant have them..

Just as noted here in the UK where guns are not clear as easily obtained as America yet the crime level here is per square foot more violent than America.

Many people here in the UK seem to think that just because we do not use weapons, that somehow that makes us more civilised or less monster-like. Yet we have some of the worse crimes committed daily, yet none of us has the ability to protect ourselves. That is sickening living here, knowing a loved one could be taken at any time and all I would have to my ability would be to wait for the police to turn up 30 minutes or later to tell me they will gather evidence and lead to no prosecution or a very lenient one at that.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Sailor jerry is right. you have no clue.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

What would i do? I wouldent do anything. As long as you People use Your guns to shoot eachother and not anyone else, i am perfectly fine With you People owning guns.

Sounds like you want to be put on the list of traitors.you know what happens to them historically right?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

cant defend yourself! , you have a brain and a working body ? then you can defend yourself
if you are scared learn a martial art to defend yourself, dont rely on "government" to give you or take away that ability!

Either that or just do what most people do and use your environment, Ive seen plenty altercations started with and ended with a half brick !

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Agreed.

There is no other option. 2A must be the line in the sand, where more than a hundred years of infringements and abuse stop. Where the only option forward on that front is total disintegration and dissolution, and the risk of a new civil conflict that makes every other one in our history pale in intensity.

The only real option is a total return to the Constitution's mandates, and an acknowledgement of how totally and completely wrong our Government/courts of the past ~100 years have been.
edit on 4/3/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ConstitutionalPatriot

Look at the goat herders and backward people of Afghanistan pre-invasion. Those sh##-stains shouldn't have stood for 10 minutes against our military/technology/extreme firepower. Yet they did. Still do to this day, in fact.

Every war we've lost has been asymmetric. Guerrilla, so to speak.

Doesn't matter how many soldiers, drones, bombs or expensive air-planes you have. You can never and will never defeat a standing populace. Hence why hearts & minds wins and loses wars.
edit on 4/3/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's never been about gun control.

It's always just been about "control".

Exactly!

That's why every single opportunity is used to trash home schooling. If there has been a domestic disturbance in the house next to someone home schooled, you can be pretty sured the MSM will treat it like a religious cult gone bad.

Can't have free thinkers. Need to squeeze everyone through the same propaganda machine.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: spy66

Sounds like you want to be put on the list of traitors.you know what happens to them historically right?

I will never be on any list of traitors. I am just telling you how it will be. If a gun ban is passed by vote. WoW will you People be inn for a suprice on the Methods that will be used to confiscate Your guns.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

uh huh. the people who wanted them confiscated are traitors to be honest. . its not like they cant trace you to your house and show up at your door.

Gun ban wont stand if it is passed. no open killing will be needed,just start th eones who voted for and were in favor of till its repealed or they are all dead..
edit on 18000000pppm by yuppa because: toned down

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

uh huh. the people who wanted them confiscated are traitors to be honest.

That is a matter of opinion. I hardly think the People who want Your guns confiscated will be deamed as traitors.

THis is what i think:

If a Law is passed by majority vote. You People will get Your own definition.... trust me.... And it will be something like someone With a criminal background.

The media will spin Your case in a way that the majority of Americans will chear and say that you got what you deserved.

Its not like you americans protect Your own People. We have all seen situations that prove how you will act. You will betray Your Brother..... that is a fact.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

That's a logical explanation .

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Stating something as a fact before it happens just proves you have no clue what you are talking about. you are wrong and will never convince me so stop trying.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: babybunnies
Anyone who really thinks that even an AR-15 can go up against the might of the Government of any country in the world should be classed as insane and as a result, unable to purchase a gun of any kind.

If the Government really wants to wipe you out, they'll send a few tanks or a Predator drone. Your AR-15 or, if you're Alex Jones, a safe full of 50 guns, aint gonna be worth a damn against any military force the Government can bring to bear against you.

At a military base, you can find guns, tanks, and drones. You know what you won't find? Crops, livestock, and living quarters for the families of soldiers.

Give that some thought.

So you are saying that instead of attacking the the enemy, in this case the american soldiers, you would attack their wives and children.

How long do you think you would have support of the people once you start killing children?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Stating something as a fact before it happens just proves you have no clue what you are talking about. you are wrong and will never convince me so stop trying.

Well the fact is. There is nothing you can do. You actually dont have a vote in this matter.

You dont have a vote if a gun Law ban should be established or not. Not even if you are a hard core American....

Imagine living in a Democracy and not having a vote in a matter that is actually constituded in foundational law (Your Law). That is because you dont really know how a Democracy Works. It is not Your vote that Counts.

To me it dosent matter if you Accept this or not..... The fact is....It will happen......
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Remember the Bundys? In 2014 a small army of federal agents tried to steal their land and killed their livestock they deemed on federal property.

The men armed with the same weapons as the agents beat them back and held the line .And on Jan 8 2018 a federal judge ruled the government was wrong.

It barely got talked about on the MSM, but this is a great example of what the 2nd amendment is there for.

It is to protect from a tyrannical government, Which is the biggest threat to a free state.

I'm not sure if youre extremely dishonest and disingenuous or just extremely ignorant and uninformed, but you have completely 100 percent mischaracterized what happened and nothing you said is even remotely close to being true. Not even remotely close. The fact that 75 people were ignorant and uninformed enough to give you a star is depressing and infuriating. Maybe try doing some research before spouting completely false narratives. It's shameful.

First of all, nobody tried to steal his land. If anything, it was the opposite: Bundy spent decades grazing his cattle on property that he did not own, some of it private but most of it government property. Which you can do if you pay grazing rights, which every other rancher in that area does. Bundy, however, refused to pay those fees for 2 decades. He was using property that did not belong to him for his cattle. He owed millions in fees, due yo how long he did this and how many cattle he did this with. He refused to pay. He was a thief.
Again, it was NOT his land, he did not own it, and he never owned it. Never. He had literally zero claim to that property. Its kind of hard for the government to try to steal his land, when he never owned or had any claim whatsoever to the land in the first place.

Second: they did not "beat back" the government, because the government never attacked them. They never made any attempt to attack them. There was zero violence on the government's end. Bundy and his crew did, however, station armed militia members all over the area, including around churches and schools, which scared the hell out of the residents. They took it upon themselves to station armed militia members and roadblocks around the area and stop cars in order to make them prove their residency. Assault rifle-wielding citizens prowling the streets and stopping and intimidating innocent civilians. There was never any kind of attack by the government, only a bunch of nonsense rhetoric from Bundy and his militia buddies claiming that the government wanted to kill them, and an armed militia which used that false rhetoric as an excuse for terrorizing the community. Again: armed militia members standing outside of churches, grade schools etc..

Third: no court ever claimed that the government was wrong. In fact, numerous judges upheld the government's claims and charges. The only reason it was eventually tossed out was because the prosecutors failed to provide all of their evidence in time, resulting in a mistrial. Up until that point, numerous judges in numerous courts upheld the government's charges and stated in no uncertain terms that Bundy was a common crook and his actions were bordering upon domestic terrorism. Also, it was ALL over the MSM for an extended period of time. It was all over the news. Claiming that it was barely covered is d9wnright absurd.
I could also mention the fact that he aligned himself with domestic terrorist organizations, or that he was virulently racist and claimed that black people were better off as slaves, or that he owes the american people millions of dollars, or that some of his cronies were later involved in the murder of 2 police officers and an unarmed civilian, but that is all beside the point.

In other words, every single thing you claim is completely and utterly false and inaccurate. You either have no idea what you're talking about and didn't bother to do any unbiased research whatsoever, or ypure just blatantly lying. Either way, it's embarrassing and shameful and absurdly irresponsible. Everybody who starred your comment without bothering to check if what you said was even remotely true should also be ashamed.

edit on 3-4-2018 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

I'm not sure if youre extremely dishonest and disingenuous or just extremely ignorant and uninformed, but you have completely 100 percent mischaracterized what happened and nothing you said is even remotely close to being true. Not even remotely close. The fact that 75 people were ignorant and uninformed enough to give you a star is depressing and infuriating. Maybe try doing some research before spouting completely false narratives. It's shameful.

First of all, nobody tried to steal his land. If anything, it was the opposite: Bundy spent decades grazing his cattle on property that he did not own, some of it private but most of it government property. Which you can do if you pay grazing rights, which every other rancher in that area does. Bundy, however, refused to pay those fees for 2 decades. He was using property that did not belong to him for his cattle. He owed millions in fees, due yo how long he did this and how many cattle he did this with. He refused to pay. He was a thief.
Again, it was NOT his land, he did not own it, and he never owned it. Never. He had literally zero claim to that property. Its kind of hard for the government to try to steal his land, when he never owned or had any claim whatsoever to the land in the first place.

Second: they did not "beat back" the government, because the government never attacked them. They never made any attempt to attack them. There was zero violence on the government's end. Bundy and his crew did, however, station armed militia members all over the area, including around churches and schools, which scared the hell out of the residents. They took it upon themselves to station armed militia members and roadblocks around the area and stop cars in order to make them prove their residency. Assault rifle-wielding citizens prowling the streets and stopping and intimidating innocent civilians. There was never any kind of attack by the government, only a bunch of nonsense rhetoric from Bundy and his militia buddies claiming that the government wanted to kill them, and an armed militia which used that false rhetoric as an excuse for terrorizing the community. Again: armed militia members standing outside of churches, grade schools etc..

Third: no court ever claimed that the government was wrong. In fact, numerous judges upheld the government's claims and charges. The only reason it was eventually tossed out was because the prosecutors failed to provide all of their evidence in time, resulting in a mistrial. Up until that point, numerous judges in numerous courts upheld the government's charges and stated in no uncertain terms that Bundy was a common crook and his actions were bordering upon domestic terrorism. Also, it was ALL over the MSM for an extended period of time. It was all over the news. Claiming that it was barely covered is d9wnright absurd.
I could also mention the fact that he aligned himself with domestic terrorist organizations, or that he was virulently racist and claimed that black people were better off as slaves, or that he owes the american people millions of dollars, or that some of his cronies were later involved in the murder of 2 police officers and an unarmed civilian, but that is all beside the point.

In other words, every single thing you claim is completely and utterly false and inaccurate. You either have no idea what you're talking about and didn't bother to do any unbiased research whatsoever, or ypure just blatantly lying. Either way, it's embarrassing and shameful and absurdly irresponsible. Everybody who starred your comment without bothering to check if what you said was even remotely true should also be ashamed.

Lol, damn that was brutal. My only regret is I have but 1 star to give.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join