It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why they want our guns, and why they cant have them

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: standingwave

Who will actually try and disarm us, physically??

The police??

The military???

A bunch of liberal snowflakes???

lol...

It’s a joke. And not a good joke..

A joke no one with an ounce of deductive reasoning should ever fall for..

It's REALLY effective propaganda for keeping us divided and bickering between ourselves though.

Hyperbole - the arguing tool of the ignorant and gullible.
edit on 2-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Nothing a Apache can't handle.

Russians had hind helicopter and still lost. FLIR has a weakness called thermal reflectine clothing which is easy to make. most rural guerilla fighters will be able to easily avoid them. but once again you give the military not enough credit that they will betray their oaths and side with the people. they arent machines who blindly follow orders.

The US military wont Keep their oath anymore then the American police does today.

I would not underestimate the Power of the Apache chopper. Or Your military....they will hunt you Down if Your government creates a Law that makes you a kriminal. Moste amerircans will support killing you if you break the Law and become a danger to society. THat is already proven.

You americans dont stand more of a chance then anyother insurgents who have thought that they could hide from a Apache.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13
Ok so you really want to get into this with me. Ok I will fill you in. I know the people involved on the BLM side. I do business with them on a somewhat regular basis. I also know the judge that gave the go for the start of the investigation in 1998. I also had deelings with him. Next time you want to start spewing out crap from your feeder, think dude. I have many times on this very site admitted when I messed up. Then I walk away. As a ATS community we do not fault someone for doing this.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Ok so you really want to get into this with me. Ok I will fill you in. I know the people involved on the BLM side. I do business with them on a somewhat regular basis. I also know the judge that gave the go for the start of the investigation in 1998. I also had deelings with him. Next time you want to start spewing out crap from your feeder, think dude. I have many times on this very site admitted when I messed up. Then I walk away. As a ATS community we do not fault someone for doing this.

Do you really think anyone believes your bs?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1
Do I really give a # if you do?
And to add I have done nothing but give facts and all of you are getting butt hurt about that. Seems to say a lot about your character.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

What history and facts lol?!!!

The fact no American politician HAS EVER said they wanted to ban all the guns????

That it has been political suicide for ATLEAST the past 50 years.??

How about that the army, nor military would be willing to do it???

How about the fact almost no Americans want it done????

Sure, there are 350 million Americans and you can find one who wants to do ANYTHING, but if you do a poll asking “should the government go house to house taking all the guns.” No one answers yes...

That would get less than 1% approval..

It is a right wing rape fantasy tptb use to propagandize the uneducated and unable to actually imagine what would be logistically required..

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Anybody who thinks a 1,000,000 AR 15s won't make the gov't think twice before starting some sht is also a fool. Yes they could send in predator drones, and tanks, but if they did it would totally solidify why the citizens should have the AR15s and why the citizens are duty bound to overthrow that gov't.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Anyone who really thinks that even an AR-15 can go up against the might of the Government of any country in the world should be classed as insane and as a result, unable to purchase a gun of any kind.

If the Government really wants to wipe you out, they'll send a few tanks or a Predator drone. Your AR-15 or, if you're Alex Jones, a safe full of 50 guns, aint gonna be worth a damn against any military force the Government can bring to bear against you.

A Tank/drone can be taken out easily if you know how.
gorilla warfare!
they are taken out very easily by IDE's road side bombs.
thats with All the tec of today.... think about that.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Anyone who really thinks that even an AR-15 can go up against the might of the Government of any country in the world should be classed as insane and as a result, unable to purchase a gun of any kind.

If the Government really wants to wipe you out, they'll send a few tanks or a Predator drone. Your AR-15 or, if you're Alex Jones, a safe full of 50 guns, aint gonna be worth a damn against any military force the Government can bring to bear against you.

Go tell that to the Vietnamese or Afghans.
Military equipment can also be stolen or taken by force and then used against them.
Lastly, anyone who thinks our entire military would be fine with shooting civilians is also insane.
As are the people who prefer tyranny and abuse by the state over freedom.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

So there are no civilian casualties in your/ our glorious wars and cops don't shoot the people en masse?

The Brave New World is here already and you funny bunnys still wait for them to take your guns. But why should they if it's possible to drive you divided folks into civil war instead? The 2nd Amendment looks kinda useful for that, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This paranoid tripe again? Christ don't you people get bored.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Paranoia? And I thought this is a lection in advanced pathetics.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

J. J. MacNab, who writes for Forbes about anti-government extremism, described Bundy's views as inspired by the sovereign citizen movement, whose adherents believe that the county sheriff is the most powerful law-enforcement officer in the country, with authority superior to that of any federal agent, local law-enforcement agency or any other elected official.[28] On April 12, 2014, Bundy "ordered" Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie to confront the federal agents, disarm them and deliver their arms to Bundy within an hour of his demand, and later expressed disappointment that Gillespie did not comply.
en.wikipedia.org...

Looks like Bundy is in favor of gun grabbing.

So guns are required so individual kings (sovereign citizen) can graze their cattle without compensation on Federal (partly mine) land? That's theft from the American people in my book. Should Mexican sovereigns be able to graze their for personal profit herds on U.S. Federal land too, with no compensation to my Federal government?

Speaking of Mexico: Who will show up with guns to fight off the U.S. Federal forces called up by the Gilded Don to seize private property along the border to build the great wall?

edit on 2-4-2018 by pthena because: spelling

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The problem is that everyone has a differing level of tolerance. Yours may not match mine. But everyone's got one.

...and there's the problem of how people define tyranny.

As I said above to another poster, they've not reached my line--but they're as close to it as they've ever been. Not to the point I'm going to start shooting...that's, if you're by yourself, is an easy path to suicide. But getting noisy, making a pain out of myself? I'm at that point, certainly. Just ask my Congress-critter.

The 2nd amendment doesn't just ensure our rights, it also serves as a warning to the govt. not to cross that line. Many seem to forget that. It's a warning that, so far, they've heeded. Remove, or further erode, our 2nd amendment rights, and they won't need to heed it anymore. Then all the other amendments cease to have any importance, at all.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Dangerous? Oh, yes. Invincible, not so much.

...and you overestimate the numbers of military that would hunt down rebellious neighbors, and family.

The tolerance for govt. interference in our lives is not infinite. It'll only take the wrong step for it to cross over enough lines for people to say "enough". It's happened throughout history. PTB would do well to remember this.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: SailorJerry

What history and facts lol?!!!

The fact no American politician HAS EVER said they wanted to ban all the guns????

That it has been political suicide for ATLEAST the past 50 years.??

How about that the army, nor military would be willing to do it???

How about the fact almost no Americans want it done????

Sure, there are 350 million Americans and you can find one who wants to do ANYTHING, but if you do a poll asking “should the government go house to house taking all the guns.” No one answers yes...

That would get less than 1% approval..

It is a right wing rape fantasy tptb use to propagandize the uneducated and unable to actually imagine what would be logistically required..

I know this isn’t to me but you might want to google those facts , we just had a former Supreme Court Justice and 2 sitting Democrat politicians call for repeal of the second .....

But hey that’s just me watching current events..........

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The problem is that everyone has a differing level of tolerance. Yours may not match mine. But everyone's got one. ...and there's the problem of how people define tyranny.

So then how do we know when to get together and use our 2nd amendment right to protect ourselves from tyranny?

The 2nd amendment doesn't just ensure our rights, it also serves as a warning to the govt. not to cross that line. Many seem to forget that. It's a warning that, so far, they've heeded. Remove, or further erode, our 2nd amendment rights, and they won't need to heed it anymore. Then all the other amendments cease to have any importance, at all.

The 2nd amendment did nothing to help the people of Waco, or even Ruby Ridge. Their rights were severely violated, so much so that it cost many lives, and all we did was complain. No one stood up then and my point is that any claim that people would use their 2nd amendment right to stand against tyrannical government seems to be nothing more than macho talk, empty of any real possibility of action.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Back up a minute mate. I didn't spew any crap from a feeder. YOU are the one who made the mistake of making an absolute statement on what you perceived as "facts" which was incorrect. Stating you know people from the BLM side only solidifies the point I am making. You are parroting what you were told occurred vs what actually occurred. You can go back to sleep now.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope

So, I'm not okay with our guns being stolen, taken, rights being stripped away and all that...

But what do people have to say to things like Australia banning guns, and it being extremely successful?

Switzerland basically banning ammunition, and that being successful as well?

There's examples of gun control working in first world nations - why are the statistics wrong?

Honest question, by the way. I'm not pretending to hold the answer.

Simple answer, our Rights are not granted by a person or government, but rather our Creator and are inalienable. No other country has our Constitution, or our Rights. This is not just to the Second Amendment either, all of them.

Also it did not stop violent crime, in Australia, the UK or elsewhere. All it accomplished was to disarm its citizens.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Listen up “mate”. Nothing I have said is just speculative. Just because you are upset about me presenting the facts does not give you a valid reason to come at me the way you did. I never said that I agree with BLM or Bundy. All I did was give straight up FACTS. He(Cliven Bundy) decided to ignore a federal judge. And multiple other judges. The grazing fee he refused to acknowledge was a federal law. Breaking a federal law is a crime. He knowing full well what he was doing was a federal crime. His lawayer was crap and he lost on multiple accounts. Do you really want to keep going. Because it seems to me that YOU have no idea what you want to talk about. Just stop and lets stop this crap show.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join