It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why they want our guns, and why they cant have them

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13
If you can give one fact about me lying then I will acknowledge that and take away all my claims. I suspect that you can’t and won’t even try. Go to bed and we shall see you in the morning.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I think many do not realize why they must disarm us. Basically, it is so the peons they send out can seize your property and run you off. When the economy collapses, nobody will even be able to pay property tax.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

In War , If your Enemy has Better Weaponry than you , you Kill him and Take it . Survival of the Fittest .....

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Seems it was settled in a court of law not behind a gun but that could just be me. Rolls eyes.
Gun fights with the feds don't usually end well. Get real dude. Please don't encourage folks to take up guns against the government.
The bundy ranch debacle was caused by Bundy and his guns. He could have won faster in the court.
edit on 422018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

We are not at war with the government.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Tell that to the Iraqis, Afghans, and Vietnamese. That were all way less armed, educated and poorly supplied but have all but repelled a multinational armed invasion. Tanks are coffins in cities, drones are blind in the forest and soldiers are vulnerable to a combative population that wears no uniform.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The government was acting before it could go to court. They had used the "grazing fees" to buy up more and more of the land and put the cattle ranchers out of business. Bundy felt as though the government was abusing its power and acting outside its charter and many agreed, some agreed so much they placed their lives on the line to repel the Feds. The government went on to stalk, arrest and even kill one of the participants. Jury after jury acquitted the bundy family and each time new charges were brought and new arrests happened.

Rule of law is dead so either resist or live on your knees.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
That military force you speak of is made up of people like me. Strong supporters of our 2nd Amendment rights. In fact those in the military gave an oath to The Constitution not our Government. They made an oath to protect against enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. Meaning tyrannical government run amok. When this supposed force comes to take the guns....it better be a DAMN BIG ONE. And I do mean big. They can come and take every firearm in my home....but that does not mean they took every firearm I own. Nor does it mean I'm gonna cower and concede to their authority. If you can do this math, please do. 7 of 10 American citizens own a firearm. A high percentage of that 7 of 10 own more than one, and folks like me who own, let's just say a butt load. That's a damn lotta firepower in the hands of the populace. Remember that our military is a volunteer force made up of people just like you & me....with the same vested interest's in being a free American citizen.

edit on 2-4-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Nothing a Apache can't handle.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Anyone who really thinks that even an AR-15 can go up against the might of the Government of any country in the world should be classed as insane and as a result, unable to purchase a gun of any kind.

If the Government really wants to wipe you out, they'll send a few tanks or a Predator drone. Your AR-15 or, if you're Alex Jones, a safe full of 50 guns, aint gonna be worth a damn against any military force the Government can bring to bear against you.

Right because our own boys won’t be the one’s fighting against us. None of them will defect with their tank divisions. None of our officer fathers will let us in on their tactics and the whereabouts of special weapons and how to obtain them.

We should just lay our guns down and not fight back because it is inevitable. When a woman is threatened with rape she should immediately just give up all hope and let the perpetrator have his way...not even a scream, why even scream when it’s inevitable?

Right?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

FEEEEEEAR!!!! That's the only emotion worth having in the US right? Every little thing that happens in the country should be terrifying to the point you have to hide under your covers every day because there is no such thing as good in the world and only you stand in the way from society collapsing. Right?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

How many choppers went down in Vietnam due to small arms fire....where there is a WILL there is a way. We are after all free from British rule aren't we? We got our freedom from British rule by force, a much smaller force defeating a much larger and better supplied force, again.....where there is a WILL there is a way. Google why the Emperor of Japan would not invade the States ? You under estimate the power of freedom and what one will do when faced with losing said freedoms. You also underestimate the power of cival militia's. Made up of ex-military, ex-police, ex-cia, ex-fbi. Just stop underestimating the power of the populace.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Nothing a Apache can't handle.

Russians had hind helicopter and still lost. FLIR has a weakness called thermal reflectine clothing which is easy to make. most rural guerilla fighters will be able to easily avoid them. but once again you give the military not enough credit that they will betray their oaths and side with the people. they arent machines who blindly follow orders.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
You do realize that Bundy is the name of 1 of the 13 bloodlines. None of their family were killed but im pretty sure the protesters and "helpers" got more of the consequences. If the government wanted the property they would have taken it. The court judges that are ruling know this is a game. We are all players. Mostly Pawns... but even a pawn.. can change the game.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

OK. I can respect that response.

It is way more clear than earlier posts.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Remember the Bundys? In 2014 a small army of federal agents tried to steal their land and killed their livestock they deemed on federal property.

The men armed with the same weapons as the agents beat them back and held the line .And on Jan 8 2018 a federal judge ruled the government was wrong.

It barely got talked about on the MSM, but this is a great example of what the 2nd amendment is there for.

It is to protect from a tyrannical government, Which is the biggest threat to a free state.

This is why they want our guns and this is why they cant have them..

I do not necessarily disagree with what you have said, but I wonder at what point does a government become tyrannical enough where 2nd amendment supporters will use their right to squash tyrannical government.

It's safe to say that the government has over-stepped their bounds quite a bit. In fact, our 2nd amendment rights, among many others, have been infringed upon.

So when do people use their right to act in defense of said rights, and stop using the line "It is to protect from a tyrannical government" as a lazy form of argument. Because at this point, that line seems like nothing more than an empty platitude.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: notsure1
Remember the Bundys? In 2014 a small army of federal agents tried to steal their land and killed their livestock they deemed on federal property.

The men armed with the same weapons as the agents beat them back and held the line .And on Jan 8 2018 a federal judge ruled the government was wrong.

It barely got talked about on the MSM, but this is a great example of what the 2nd amendment is there for.

It is to protect from a tyrannical government, Which is the biggest threat to a free state.

This is why they want our guns and this is why they cant have them..

I do not necessarily disagree with what you have said, but I wonder at what point does a government become tyrannical enough where 2nd amendment supporters will use their right to squash tyrannical government.

It's safe to say that the government has over-stepped their bounds quite a bit. In fact, our 2nd amendment rights, among many others, have been infringed upon.

So when do people use their right to act in defense of said rights, and stop using the line "It is to protect from a tyrannical government" as a lazy form of argument. Because at this point, that line seems like nothing more than an empty platitude.

I have said this before in other threads. But maybe the reason we dont see the government becoming that tyrannical is because of the 2nd....

And the fact that we have not seen it means the 2nd is working as it should??
edit on 2-4-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I have said this before in other threads. But maybe the reason we dont see the government becoming that tyrannical is because of the 2nd....

I think the government has over-stepped their bounds considerably.

And the fact that we have not seen it means the 2nd is working as it should??

We have seen it. Many times.

The government knows people that talk like that, as in using our right to defend from tyrannical government, is only talking trash.

Otherwise they would have used that right to reign-in government overreach years ago.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I can't give you a "fact" but I can tell you why I think you are a liar. Since you claim to know a few individuals involved that would imply you have some level of inside insight into what actually occurred. This is where I call you a liar because of your statements which are parroted right out of the "news" which contradicts your claim of "knowing a few individuals involved".

Like I said previously, keep talking out of your ass.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

Who will actually try and disarm us, physically??

The police??

The military???

A bunch of liberal snowflakes???

lol...

It’s a joke. And not a good joke..

A joke no one with an ounce of deductive reasoning should ever fall for..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join