It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why they want our guns, and why they cant have them

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

No Matter which religion you follow, whether that be conceal carry or open carry or any other type of carrying there is your time is coming to an end and as citizens of the earth we stand united against your facism and intolerance.

Heres the irony, us gun owners are fascist and intolerant.

But they want to trample our freed and beliefs and FORCE theirs on us because they dont feel the same.

I laughed really hard at that, there is no critical thinking anymore.

But hey more power to them, wonder how they are going to come get them then?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Utter bollox, the government can kiss my ass.

I'm pointing out to people that think they can win a war against the government through guerilla warfare and such are kidding themselves. The government doesn't care about we the people and will kill indiscriminately and care not for collateral damage in the process.

You are protecting and jumping to conclusions and are spectacularly wrong in doing so.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm pointing out to people that think they can win a war against the government through guerilla warfare and such are kidding themselves. The government doesn't care about we the people and will kill indiscriminately and care not for collateral damage in the process.

You are protecting and jumping to conclusions and are spectacularly wrong in doing so.

LoL if you think for a second that they would be able to get away with that you are woefully misinformed.

We cant even operate to full capacity in a foriegn war zone because international community would have an intervention.

1. We have hundreds of thousands of combat vets now, who wouldnt stand for it and know how the military operates, and how to fight. They would be a serious problem for the gov.

2. A very large portion of the military would defect, and that includes a lot of their equipment.

3. Again you seem to miss the 18 year war that we are STILL in fought with guirilla tactics that have so far held off at least 4 major nations and they dont have the tech that at least 3 gun machinists up the road from me have. And thats on a small scale. Meaning our firearms are far superior than whats left over in Afghanistan and Iraq.

4.We wouldnt have to fight for years and years and years, we would just have to hold out, you can bet that places like the UK, Australia and Canada would intervene if our gov went rogue.

Youre not talking logic at all, youre just using talking points and some feigned since of intellectual superiority.

I am a combat vet and have served in every theater of war since the first Iraq war, and in 2 branches of the military.

I can tell you without a doubt, they wouldnt stand a chance against the armed populace and retired war vets we have on our soil.

Now those of you needing safe spaces, and think they know everything, well youre probably going to have a hard time.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Thsi is the whole point of the thread. The government wanted to impose their will and could not.

You keep saying if they really wanted to they would. Well they really wanted too and they could not.

If the Bundys and friends were not armed to the teeth the government would have just taken it.

How do you not see that?? Willful ignorance..

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The government doesn't care about we the people and will kill indiscriminately and care not for collateral damage in the process.

I absolutely agree with that statement for the most part.
Thinking of the Weavers, Vicki especially and her children.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

You are entitled to your beliefs, your government already kills citizens and you cheer them on, they don't need to get away with anything.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Thsi is the whole point of the thread. The government wanted to impose their will and could not.

You keep saying if they really wanted to they would. Well they really wanted too and they could not.

If the Bundys and friends were not armed to the teeth the government would have just taken it.

The Bundys lost that fight and finicum was sacrificed, how is it you don't understand that .

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The Bundys lost that fight and finicum was sacrificed, how is it you don't understand that .

You should probably check up on the news before making statements like that lol

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

They lost that battle but they won the war...

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

You should probably check up on the news before making statements like that lol

Explain in your own words how is it the Bundys won ?

link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Yep, babybunnies a "few tanks or a Predator drone" has cleaned Afghanistan right up hasn't it boss. All they got is small arms and a few heaver weapons they have liberated. Oh, and don't think an insurgent force inside the us wouldn't have outside funding PDQ, many out and inside the border would love to support that fight.

link   

They lost that battle but they won the war...

How so?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Exactly, having guns isn't the be all, end all, of asymmetrical warfare. Sure, it'll help in certain instances, but it isn't hardly necessary to make a police state extraordinarily uncomfortable, and tie down assets that might be of use elsewhere...

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

when it's come to that point in the proceedings poverty is of little consequence, at least to many--I hesitate to say most, 'cause that's unlikely to be the case.

Hot water. Electricity, etc... are all very well and nice, but if you've reached the point of open warfare with the sitting govt. you'd best be ready to do without, for the duration, and probably much longer. It's the nature of the beast.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

If they, the govt., are that stupid to indiscriminately kill folks who might have supported them, they're going to get what they deserve. Which would be supporters deserting them in droves.

When Hitler and his Wehrmacht invaded the Soviet Union, especially the Ukraine, they had widespread support. Until the SS and the Einsatzgruppen began their horrific work...then oops, all that support went away, like it had never been.

But, if it's come to the point of open rebellion, it's likely the govt is already stepped way over the line.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: lowballer

That may be the case, outside support, I mean... But be very careful about what one wishes for in that case. You might get it.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Yea because your Chinese knock off Ak is just gonna run circles around the armies apache helicopters, drones and nukes..

Lmao..

If people actually cared about protecting from a tyrannical government. Then they would have limited the military..

The army was so powerful that the “defend against tyranny “ ship sailed by 1920. Lol

I really think that’s just the damn dumbest of the dumb pro-gun logic..

A) those are American soldiers your talking about killing as they “come to get your guns.”

B) the military wouldn’t do it...

So who exactly is the bad guys?!?

You gonna go into glorious battle against a bunch of snowflake cartoon librals?? I guess??

How exactly do they populate the military?!?!

Lol.. it’s a rape fantasy..

There is literally no man power on the planet earth able or willing to go house to house taking all the guns.. AND WE HAVE THE MOST POWERFUL MILITARY ON THE PLANT TIMES 10.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I get what your saying, I just don't see hiding in the hills as a win, the government could easily wait you out.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yes indeed the government would be silly to overstep the mark, we are only postulating on what could happen, not what will happen.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

That largely depends upon the hills.
You can do a whole lot of hiding and surviving in the big mountains if you know what you're doing.

Now if they're willing Agent Orange say the Great Smokies in Tennessee and West Virginia, then yeah, they'll probably win in the end, though that would anger a whole lot of folks that it's a bad idea to anger generally speaking.

They want something to be left, after the smoke clears though...so they're likely, imho, not to try to raze it to the ground and sow it with salt. Counter productive, to say the least.

Don't get me wrong, it would be nothing like easy. It'd be horrific. ...and the ending won't be happy for almost everyone. Internecine conflict tends to end that way.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join