It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So much for gun control...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: kaylaluv
So why don’t the Londoners use the same weapons the criminals use to defend themselves? You know, kind of like Crocodile Dundee did. Now THAT’s a knife.

Why not have both? These are ours

Cold steel San Mai3 Kukri

Corsican Vendetta knife

Ets knot uh noif...

Es a noif...

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Have another look......

So why don’t the Londoners use the same weapons the criminals use to defend themselves? You know, kind of like Crocodile Dundee did. Now THAT’s a knife.

Corsican Vendetta knife

Talon

But these work even better, especially the big one

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is relevant information that will be used against those anti-American gun grabbers. More studies need to be made in the nations where their guns have already been grabbed.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
You guys are probably celebrating this tiny "victory".

"They have more crime than us, yay! Hopefully more people in London are killed so our biases are confirmed even further. Yay murder and violence in other countries!"

The first time in history this has happened. In the HISTORY of the statistic, the very FIRST time and you guys are acting like it means something to your political agenda. Never let a good tragedy go to waste.

Wait. There was a celebration in this thread and I missed out?!?

Please quote the celebratory materials and paint me a picture so I can see it too.

A lackluster celebration, nobody even brought any fireworks.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
take away our rights were stupid, says the left.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
I like your collection sir. Very nice indeed. I have never use a Black Talon before. Does the thump fit nicely in the middle for throwing capabilities?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: JBurns
Gun rights are human rights.

people are so silly

this gonna be another thread where a bunch of people tell a bunch of others how their laws suck and whats wrong with their country and why their country is the best?

The Sunday Times reports that 15 people were murdered in London, against 14 in New York. Both cities are very diverse with large populations: London has over 8.7 million residents to New York’s 8.5 million.

when you look at it like that it dont seem as sensational

To me it just shows both cities are run by fools now.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: visitedbythem
I like your collection sir. Very nice indeed. I have never use a Black Talon before. Does the thump fit nicely in the middle for throwing capabilities?

Its balanced but you don't want to throw that one with the hook blade. That's an expensive San Mai 3 steel blade, limited edition. The new ones are just carpenter steel and only cost about 100 bucks

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If knives are as deadly as guns, why not arm yourself with a butter knife?

The right-wing loves to victim blame - it's survivors of school shootings fault for being bullies, it's a woman's fault for being raped because she was asking for it due to her clothing - so why not laugh when they realize how awful their medicine tastes?

After all - knives aren't the problem, people are, right?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There are 3 threads about this same exact news story all from posters with a certain opinion on guns. It's pretty obvious what this news story is being used for.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Have another look......

Corsican Vendetta knife

Talon

LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

Have another look......

Corsican Vendetta knife

Talon

LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD

FOAD

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

People will always be the problem. I have a nice car and you have no car but a guaranteed way to take my car without much resistance, you will take my car. Kids ostracize another kid single them out and make their life a living hell don't be surprised when that he'll is visited upon them. A woman walks into a seedy bar wearing as little as possible and acting like a whore can't be but so surprised when a man acts like a rapist.

Bad people will do bad things and stupid people make it possible. You can't be a victim with out consent in one form or another.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: … post=23280356]JBurns[/post]

Yeah! imagine if both cities were awashed in guns , BTW total gun death in Tokyo?? all of Japan at nation of 127mil. 10ppl,

Yeah I know different culturals blah blah,but take it from me if overworked stressed out Japanese had easy access to firearms?? Wow!

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
What?!... They have extrem gun control in place... But if the muder rate is up... That means people will hurt people regardless of the tools? Wow that is shocking.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
What?!... They have extrem gun control in place... But if the muder rate is up... That means people will hurt people regardless of the tools? Wow that is shocking.

2 month period comparing one of the highest crime cities in UK with one of the lowest in US (which also has some of the strictest gun laws).

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Anyone who lobbies to diminish any of my rights, especially the right to bear arms, is an enemy of the people of the US of A. Including little green haired bitches. Takes some dumb MF'rs to pick a fight with the gun rights crowd.

a reply to: TinySickTears

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Nah, he's totally being silly in that picture, not that it's a bad thing at all though.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Those are some sharp looking blades (pun intended)

CS makes some quality pieces however. Compared to the price of Spyderco or BM, for example, the quality is unbeatable

I like their locking system as well, holds up to torture tests really well (so it won't close on your hand at a bad time!)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Is that rhetorical, or do you want a real answer?

I train in knife tactics and knife defenses for real-world scenarios, so I can give you some general answers to that if you want--the first of which is that most people are too lazy or unwilling to train in such a dangerous weapon.

It's a similar reason that so few of the American public (and gun-owning populace) are unwilling to take on the burden of concealed/open carry of firearms.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join