It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello fellow truth seekers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have been searching for truth ever since i can remember, i will entertain all conspiracies, i will enter into that belief for a brief time and eat it up, i will quickly find the faults in the theory then enter into a new idea.
The problem is i cannot find fault with my latest interest, it is a future science there is no doubt, and it is chaos magic, when you apply the belief, things happen.
It's early days down my latest Rabbit Hole, but this one has nuggets of truth all over it, it explains my synchronicities, my karmic experiences and the reality tunnel i have created, i look forward to learning more, and sharing what i have learned.
"why are you enchanted by the world when a mine of treasures lie within you" Rumi

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AstrapisekirtS
Welcome comrade and good luck. Lots of very good content here and a untold amount of reading to do. Have fun!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Welcome and remember 2 things.

1) Its Easter......Jesus loves you even if you dont love Him; and
2) THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE! (Fox Muldur)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The only truth worth seeking is the truth that sets you free.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome folks

And i do love Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Moses, Zeus and all those dudes, i like to hedge my bets, lol.

Seriously though even if those guys never existed as humans, their energies do exist that i am sure of, combined human belief is a powerful creator.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Before you go believing anything be sure that it is logistically possible and make sure people are not using logical fallacies for supporting evidence.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Hello fellow truth seekers!

Sorry, but this is a political site now and truth in politics is a rarity. But the cookies are fresh and tasty!!! and the music threads make up for all the BS. Welcome.
edit on 1-4-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Just in the door and already i am being hit with a heavy truth lol.
I've read the script and the bs is plentiful, my threads will be all that supernatural come science laden stuff.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Welcome fellow truth seeker.

I'd be amiss if I didn't warn you though. Not every member on ATS is in search of truth or has good intentions. Tread wisely and use discernment.

And have fun!
cheers:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Let's search the truth together!

new topics

top topics

join