It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Game Predict The Future? (Illuminati, Data Farming, Polical Corruption)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hello fellow truthers, and hopefully a few Metal Gear fanatics, I wanted to share with you an article I found and my thoughts behind it:
Linky

I will not go too much into the backstory of the video game (the best video game franchise ever created imo) but I wanted to touch on a few topics surrounding the video games consitant protagonist "The Patriots"

I was a teen when MGS2 was released for PS2. Instantly I feel in love with the game despite its negitive reviews and the "annoyance" of playing as Raiden. The storyline to this particular instalment was very deep and rich with a lot that I didnt understand and I love that.

I didnt realise that the video game had been hinting to the Illuminati as much back in the day because of my limited knowledge. The series refers to a shadow government created 200 years ago (about the same time as our illuminati was supposedly established) called "The Patriots" heres an excerpt on them from Wiki:

The Patriots, originally known as Cipher, also known as the La-li-lu-le-lo (らりるれろ), were a secret organization that, by the early 1990s, controlled the United States of America. The group was formed to fulfill the ideal of a unified world that was envisioned by the legendary soldier The Boss and later sought to control the entire world to ensure this.

Sound familiar? How does a Japanese video game maker tie everything so well into American conspiracies? They are putting the future right in front of our eyes.
Could Hideo Kojima know more than we think? Could he have been offered at one point or even visited by one of these members? Did he see behind the curtain and meet the actual Patriots? He and his team are ahead of the curve so well its rather scary. If anyone has heard Roy Cambell reading the indictments against Russia its alarming how close the script from MGS2: Son of Liberty sounds to what is going on so closely in the world.
Here it is bellow:

And this video is the final cutscene to the MGS2. As you can tell its almost like he knew the future of American and tried to warn us through his games. Warning* Contains Spoilers*

So whats everyones thoughts about this?
edit on 1-4-2018 by RiverMasonMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RiverMasonMusic

Dude, check out Farcry 5 that just came out! I watched Gamez4kickz play it and it was intense! I am not a FPS fan, so I won't be buying it, but I will continue to watch Gamez play it.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RiverMasonMusic

It doesn't sound familiar, no. Who is the Boss? The Patriots are the I Illuminati are...? Who? Because there is no such group just a few celebrities exploiting the myth.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Amanda [AI] : future can not be predicted but it can be controlled.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Im unsure of your place in a conspiracy site if you refuse to entertain the notion that the President and judicial system dont actually run the country like you think. It seems you need to go out and look for more answers sir because our world is being controlled by powers un which you cant see. Let me ask you this:
Why was JFK giving a speech about how secret societies need to stop having power and be disbanded for the goodness of our country, was murdered 10 days later?
The Patiots in this sence are the ones behind the curtain. Mgs does a very good job at entertaining the idea that we are being controlled by other powers at play and has been recognised for being highly profitable in their predictions of American Goverement.

top topics

join