It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr.G - a.k.a The Blue Being

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It was a peaceful dream where I would sit on a park bench and feed pigeons, and this is when I saw the sky darken and lightning hit a few trees in this small park. At the moment of a flash, I saw a blue being stand in front of me and I was not afraid of it which was a very odd thing to experience, I wanted to ask its name and before I could I got the name that started with a G. NO! It's not God! So calm the religious excitement...

I did not ask it questions nor did I really have anything to ask, this was more a relay of information being provided instead and the message was rather a simple one:

"Man is entering the age of Monsters".

After the message was given another flash occurred and the being was gone, I carried on feeding the pigeons as if nothing really happened.

Yes yes, I know a dream is just a dream, and yet in truth - What could this mean?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You're spamming. What is a monster? I love Iguanas. One persons monster is another ones pet.

Whenever I see a pigeon my head starts singing "kicking pigeons..." what does it mean?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

What could this mean?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

And this means what exactly?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
a reply to: visitedbythem

And this means what exactly?

The birds are hungry. Feed them

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Your subconscious is speaking to you. So what are you worried about? Not that we need to know, but there's no reason to suppose it means anything special in the greater scheme of things. It;s just a dream.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I saw a blue being stand in front of me and I was not afraid of it which was a very odd thing to experience, I wanted to ask its name and before I could I got the name that started with a G.

I did not ask it questions nor did I really have anything to ask, this was more a relay of information being provided instead

It sounds like your blue Mr. G is Google (both of the Gs in Google are blue in the logo). I'm sure they will be "relaying information" to us without even asking very soon.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
"Man is entering the age of Monsters".

Trans humanism + crazy humans playing with 3D -printers.

Many people are rumoured to be injecting themselves with weird (legal) new chemicals now so its only a matter of time before we have a NEW WORLD Minatour, Harpy, Centaur, Pegasus or Satire etc.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

It means inderdimensional (astral) beings are terrorizing us...

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

It means inderdimensional (astral) beings are terrorizing us...

I actually chuckled a little bit there

But what do they really want?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

I saw a blue being stand in front of me and I was not afraid of it which was a very odd thing to experience, I wanted to ask its name and before I could I got the name that started with a G.

I did not ask it questions nor did I really have anything to ask, this was more a relay of information being provided instead

It sounds like your blue Mr. G is Google (both of the Gs in Google are blue in the logo). I'm sure they will be "relaying information" to us without even asking very soon.

I use the name Mr.G because I would rather not use the real name that it gave me, simply to the fact that it has a lot of things behind it.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I can only make educated guesses and deductions based off observations and inferences regarding the nature of interdimensionality and astral matters.

I think that there could be a component of interdimensionality to our own human existence, specifically regarding death and dreaming. Many 'astral projectors" and remote viewers describe interdimensionality in my opinion.

Then there's the possibility of e.t. being astral projectors...notwithstanding, lingering "dead" e.t. and otherwise.

Im not going to go into more detail about what I have personally experienced, as Im still sifting through it all and dont want to speculate too much without more concrete info.

Really all I can surmise right now is that if there is any validity to my points above, the purpose or reason behind the influences of these people/beings range, from wise benevolents, to chaos causing misfits

edit on 422018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I use the name Mr.G because I would rather not use the real name that it gave me, simply to the fact that it has a lot of things behind it.

Names are a huge clue, and the only way to make heads or tails out of the dream would be to consider it's different meanings.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Really all I can surmise right now is that if there is any validity to my points above, the purpose or reason behind the influences of these people/beings range, from wise benevolents, to chaos causing misfits

Very true. They exist on both sides of the spectrum and it's important to figure out which ones they are because the chaos causing misfits are certainly capable of disguising themselves as their opposite counterparts, but they eventually give their true nature away if you're exposed to them long enough.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Names are a huge clue, and the only way to make heads or tails out of the dream would be to consider it's different meanings.

I will disclose the name to you in a PM since you believe they are a huge clue.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

a reply to: CreationBro

Very true. They exist on both sides of the spectrum and it's important to figure out which ones they are because the chaos causing misfits are certainly capable of disguising themselves as their opposite counterparts, but they eventually give their true nature away if you're exposed to them long enough.

Also very true. That last thing you said resonates with me at this tme. I suspect an old friend of mine is possibly a proverbial "misfit" but...its hard to accept, even harder to fathom the possible severity of it.

I've grappled with identifying the true nature and intentions of people. It is incredibly arduous at times, but the actions of a person often give them away, but we know very well how cunning and under handed some can be, hiding those actions or manipulating their way out of accountability.

I find myself at times nearly convinced of good/bad natured people, only to pull back, re evaluate...In fact more times than I can count, ive pointed the finger at myself as being that "misfit," unsure if Im a decent person, unsure of things Ive done and whether they had any positive or negative bearing. I sometimes wonder if some have seen this in me, and sought to exploit my uncertainty.

A lot of the time i end up with reasons as to why some people behave like jerks, more or less making excuses for them at times, but i stand by some of the uncertainties I have in mind, with regard to the motivation and causation of some of their thoughts and behaviors.

Its all very confusing and frustrating, but things seem to work out in the long run.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

OP, can you PM the name to me as well?

new topics

top topics

join