It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia & The Sword In The Stone

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

You say that this child is destined to rule over all nations, I think I know how this will occur (well more like I was given a hint).

I think that maybe he is a Russian born Tsar or is tied to the family somehow, through a possible family tree branch, and in terms of how he will rule over all nations is that I saw a formation of a new union (sort of like the U.N but better).

Maybe he will bring forth the U.N that Tsar Alexander was trying to bring forward.

I have so much confusion and what's even stranger is that I used to smell roses at times out of nowhere.

What could all this possibly mean?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
Funny you say this, because a few years back there was a woman and a man that would follow me in dreams as if scribes writing every step.

Were they both Caucasian and dressed in black office uniform.

Sometimes i wonder if these entities are today's version of a Bard / Scribe recording everything we do in this realm and dream worlds. Maybe human spirits are about to be promoted to something else.

My dream with them in it also occurred a couple of years ago. i have the exact date if that matters.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Funny you say this, because a few years back there was a woman and a man that would follow me in dreams as if scribes writing every step.

Were they both Caucasian and dressed in black office uniform.

Sometimes i wonder if these entities are today's version of a Bard / Scribe recording everything we do in this realm and dream worlds. Maybe human spirits are about to be promoted to something else.

My dream with them in it also occurred a couple of years ago. i have the exact date if that matters.

Actually yes! They had these strange black uniforms, but they were not threatening in any way they seem to be sort of like Bards/Scribes that record events.

I've met them on couple occasions but they never speak, they only show gestures as if symbolizing you may try to do this, or approach here etc.

I don't know who they are exactly nor their true purpose only that they record, I have not seen them in a couple of years, and lately, it's been Mr.G and a few other things.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

You saw freshly grown vines, because someone not too long ago cleared the old vines away and tried to remove the sword, but could not

Am I right to assume that the one who tried not long ago would have probably been Putin?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

You say that this child is destined to rule over all nations, I think I know how this will occur (well more like I was given a hint).

I think that maybe he is a Russian born Tsar or is tied to the family somehow, through a possible family tree branch, and in terms of how he will rule over all nations is that I saw a formation of a new union (sort of like the U.N but better).

The child is Jesus as prophesied in Isaiah 9:6. Jesus has already lived, died a human death, and resurrected into an eternal spiritual entity who will rule over all of this earth for a thousand years before this world is destroyed and a new heaven/earth replaces it. (Long story short.)

That's not to say that someone fighting AGAINST Jesus' army won't be raised to try and conquer and stop Him when he returns to earth, but they will fail, just as the Bible told us they would.

edit on 2-4-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Putin -- yes, that's the one I had in mind. Of course he already rules Russia but he doesn't have as much power as the autocratic tsars did. And maybe some die-hard monarchists would say the new ruler has to be a descendant of the Romanovs? I don't think that's necessary though, maybe just someone who is worthy? Or maybe Putin was not pious enough, he may have too many skeletons in his closet from the KGB days, and later. Not trying to attack him, just trying to suggest reasons for why he may not have qualified. That's probably not important anyway.

But yeah; I'm just speculating here, but maybe Putin dreams of creating a new future for Russia. I won't say he is trying to return to the past, let's call it an "alternative modernity". So, maybe your dream meant that he had ambitions to a Tsar or something similar, but for some reason he could not, and maybe he has realized this himself, so the sword if overgrown again, for now? And if you are familiar with JRR Tolkien, then you could say Putin is just a steward, like Denethor, waiting for the true King to return, sort of clearing the way for him perhaps?

However, personally I believe Putin is a very pragmatic man, so I don't think he's just looking for the most efficient way to govern Russia. So I'd say the important message of the dream is that someone else could take that sword, rather than Putin failing to take it. Again, I'm just interpreting, I don't want to comment on Putin's moral character in this context, or whether he is worthy or unworthy in any sense.

Of course we should keep an open mind for other candidates too, even though Putin was the most obvious one.

And yeah, I'm not an Arthurian scholar or anything but the sword in a stone that is hard to remove, it strongly feels like a symbol of destiny, divine right, etc.

A Romanov would make a lot of sense of course. So, in Latin letters the name you have would probably be Kirill Vladimirovich?

It's certainly compelling; the wheelchair, the broken Russian, etc. Maybe you know about the Kirill Vladimirovich who became head of the Romanov House when Nikolai died? I wonder if there is a connection?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

A Romanov would make a lot of sense of course. So, in Latin letters the name you have would probably be Kirill Vladimirovich?

It's certainly compelling; the wheelchair, the broken Russian, etc. Maybe you know about the Kirill Vladimirovich who became head of the Romanov House when Nikolai died? I wonder if there is a connection?

I guess that would be the name of this child if you think about it and after looking up the name this child bares the name of the Saint, the middle name of the first anointed King and the last name of the Romanov.

If there could ever be a joke about a holy trinity now would be the time Hahahaha

But all jokes aside it's a big coincidence not to mention about the Kirill Vladimirovich Romanov who was the head of the Romanov House.

So is it possible this is one of God's / Universe's ways of restoring a so-called Divine/Universal balance?

The wheelchair part is what really got to me and after trying to look things up, we know that most of the Romanovs bare the touch of God (This is what they used to refer to people with disabilities "Being touched by God").

Is this a mere coincidence or really a divine plan/mandate that God or the Universe wants to be carried out?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

It's certainly compelling; the wheelchair, the broken Russian, etc.

Also wouldn't life be living hell for him in Russia?

Last I heard Russia is super sucky for people in wheelchairs and you rarely see people with disabilities around.

What would a Tsar in a wheelchair bring forward? Not only for Russia but also for the Russian people.

Not to mention if he is overseas and returns, wouldn't the Russians consider him to be disloyal?

Still, it is interesting to see that a man in a wheelchair has been - Chosen?

What are your thoughts on this?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Putin -- yes, that's the one I had in mind. Of course he already rules Russia but he doesn't have as much power as the autocratic tsars did. And maybe some die-hard monarchists would say the new ruler has to be a descendant of the Romanovs? I don't think that's necessary though, maybe just someone who is worthy? Or maybe Putin was not pious enough, he may have too many skeletons in his closet from the KGB days, and later. Not trying to attack him, just trying to suggest reasons for why he may not have qualified. That's probably not important anyway.

But yeah; I'm just speculating here, but maybe Putin dreams of creating a new future for Russia. I won't say he is trying to return to the past, let's call it an "alternative modernity". So, maybe your dream meant that he had ambitions to a Tsar or something similar, but for some reason he could not, and maybe he has realized this himself, so the sword if overgrown again, for now? And if you are familiar with JRR Tolkien, then you could say Putin is just a steward, like Denethor, waiting for the true King to return, sort of clearing the way for him perhaps?

However, personally I believe Putin is a very pragmatic man, so I don't think he's just looking for the most efficient way to govern Russia. So I'd say the important message of the dream is that someone else could take that sword, rather than Putin failing to take it. Again, I'm just interpreting, I don't want to comment on Putin's moral character in this context, or whether he is worthy or unworthy in any sense.

Of course we should keep an open mind for other candidates too, even though Putin was the most obvious one.

And you are right he doesn't have to be a full-blooded Romanov maybe a distant branch of the tree!

The real question arises is that how would the surviving Romanovs react and how would Putin react to this, if these are not just dreams and a child comes to Russia from overseas and suddenly tries to move through the public/political scene?

I suspect he would try to get the backing of the Church?

Who knows!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Have you had any dreams recently concerning Vladamir Putin being the head of a small group of people who are recruiting outsiders that are not already in the military ?

Maybe the dream contains a part where you are standing at the entrance tunnel of a military base that is built inside a mountain / hill.

My military entrance had no internal lightning like it was an old abandoned Cold War base. It was like, standing in daylight looking into the darkness or unknown.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Now we all know the current world fiasco and panic about Russia, and yet at the same time, I always wondered - Why is this such a big deal?

As I sat down to relax a bit before bed I drifted off into sleep (I woke up laying in my bed so obviously I passed out and fell back).

I was in front of these big massive doors that seemed like old doors that citadels used to have, upon opening the doors I saw this room that had crumbled walls, the roof was obviously gone as the sunlight was seeping in. In the middle of the room was a chiseled stone like display table and in it was lodged a sword, the sword was covered with newly grown vines over it.

In all honesty, I have no idea what this really means specifically, which is why I leave the interpretation to you my fellow ATS members.

What does this mean in terms of Russia?

May or may not help

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I don't see the connection with any specific location.

However, the fresh vines peaked my interest, and made me smile.

You should've checked to see if the handle was still warm to the touch; I would've gotten a kick outa that!

Dreams are nothing more than dreams.

They are no more, no less.

What are they?

^_^

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

And yeah, I'm not an Arthurian scholar or anything but the sword in a stone that is hard to remove, it strongly feels like a symbol of destiny, divine right, etc.

Maybe this Kirill Vladimirovich is a descendant from the branch of the Kirill Vladimirovich line who became the head of the house after the family was executed.

What I did see is that this descendant of his family line went somewhere cold, and then they moved back to central Russia and then somewhere overseas. I also saw during a WW2 period that a female descendant of that line was saved from execution and a couple of kids by some sort of German officer and maybe even an SS one. Something pushed him to save her and the kids that were hiding with her from being shot, and the only reason that would occur is that during WW2 Germans did wipe out entire small villages and towns when partizans did some stuff.

So I think this Cyrill or Kirill Vladimirovich has had in his entire family history some sort of divine interventions, I also noticed that there is a lot of very very strong female energy and some very strong male one too. Does this mean this individual although in a wheelchair is very well protected?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
I don't see the connection with any specific location.

However, the fresh vines peaked my interest, and made me smile.

You should've checked to see if the handle was still warm to the touch; I would've gotten a kick outa that!

Dreams are nothing more than dreams.

They are no more, no less.

What are they?

^_^

The sword did vibrate a little, so I assume it would be warm from the vibration? So who knows? I sure as hell couldn't pull it out when I was shown it, I just lightly tapped it and went "Your Rightful Owner will someday pull you out".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join