It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia & The Sword In The Stone

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Famous golden doors in the Grand Kremlin Palace look like this.

The sword symbolizes righteous authority to rule Russia, or a mandate from heaven. The crumbled room is the disenfranchised House of Romanov or just the imperial office of Tsarship, or it signifies the state of Russia herself. The sword is stuck in the Kremlin palace and no one has been able to remove it; the Kremlin in Moscow was not the seat of the Tsars, they ruled from the Winter Palace in Saint Petersburg. The Moscow Kremlin was only their Moscow residence. But now this Sword of State is lodged at the Kremlin; stolen by the Bolsheviks after they murdered Nikolai II, the power of state left Saint Petersburg and went to Moscow, so in your dream the sword is stuck in the Kremlin and can't be removed until the time is right. The Kremlin of course houses the government of Russia, and the Grand Palace is also the official residence of the President, even though he does not actually live there.

You saw freshly grown vines, because someone not too long ago cleared the old vines away and tried to remove the sword, but could not. The next one who can lift that sword, he is fated to restore the Empire to its old glory.
edit on 1-4-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
a reply to: bjarneorn

Maybe it symbolizes that Putin is not the savior of Russia and the world that many believe in to be, instead, the real savior will show up to pull out the spiritual sword out of the stone and rule as a true king worthy to hold/carry this sword?

I don't really know, to be honest...

Your statement above is closer to the truth than you'll ever know.

While you may not want to believe that your dreams have religious connotations (as in Mr. G), the Bible tells us that there will come a time when Jesus will rule over ALL of the nations here on earth. He has been referred to in the Bible as the "Chief Cornerstone", the "Rock" of salvation, "the Vine", and that he would return to earth with a "Sword" (the Word of God).

Many believe that the northern nation spoken of in Ezekiel 38 & 39 includes Russia.

edit on 1-4-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Where was rilussis in your dream???

Why are you connecting your dream to Russia.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Why do you think it has anything to do with russia?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Alright now you're writing a story as you go.
But I hate to tell you the story of the sword in the stone has already been written.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

This is the dudes dream not a tv series.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Russian Game of Thrones. Game of Trolls. I actually just googled and apparently they are making a TV-series about the Romanov dynasty, inspired by GoT. But they could pay me to write this modern day epic instead.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
Famous golden doors in the Grand Kremlin Palace look like this.

The sword symbolizes righteous authority to rule Russia, or a mandate from heaven.

Please tell me that you are joking about the "Mandate of Heaven" because I literally just went pale F**king white just now.

Does the Mandate of Heaven tie into the "Divine Right of Kings" ?

And please tell me this is not some joke because I am flipping the f*ck out right now, I was told that one will show that has the Divine Right of Kings that is Mandated By Heaven. This was years ago though when I was 17-18 it was when I was told about the Divine Right of Kings but there was no explanation and The Mandated By Heaven part was told to me when I was about 21-24. Both parts were told to me by 2 different individuals in real life completely out of the blue as if they were being channeled or an automatic response, because when I asked them what it means they said that they didn't say this and if I was alright.

I had a dream once about this child I think he will be 30 or in his 30s and a Russian passport he was holding, I did not see his face nor too many details about birthplace or birth date.

I know his first and middle name though and obviously as you state he would have the last name of a Romanov correct?

His first name was Kupuл or something similar to that and middle name was Bлaдuмuр and part of the middle name was blurred out after that part.

In terms of the last name I felt a woman tied to it, so he took on her last name of Romanov?

There was one strange thing though that I did notice which really stood out! He was in a wheelchair and historically we know most of Romanovs suffered different conditions.

He spoke to a bus driver and his Russian sounded broken - Could it be possible he lives overseas and does not really know his ties nor this Mandate you speak of?

A returning child that will try to redraw his steps and attempt to learn about his culture? In turn ends up being this ruler of Russia you speak of.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Maybe it symbolizes that Putin is not the savior of Russia and the world that many believe in to be, instead, the real savior will show up to pull out the spiritual sword out of the stone and rule as a true king worthy to hold/carry this sword?

While you may not want to believe that your dreams have religious connotations (as in Mr. G), the Bible tells us that there will come a time when Jesus will rule over ALL of the nations here on earth. He has been referred to in the Bible as the "Chief Cornerstone", the "Rock" of salvation, "the Vine", and that he would return to earth with a "Sword" (the Word of God).

Many believe that the northern nation spoken of in Ezekiel 38 & 39 includes Russia.

Ok... you're pulling my leg regarding the cornerstone and rock part right?

What is it with everyone today f**king with my sanity today? Pardon my French!

When I was in High School I had a weird experience, I am not religious but my GF at the time was and she took me to this bible study thing. I spoke to the pastor there and we spoke about Jesus and many other things, and he put his hand on my shoulder and his face went blank which was strange. And when I said are you ok?

He smiled and said something about a child "He is already here on Earth and he will shake the foundation of this world".

After this he became normal and just tapped my shoulder in a playful friendly way, when I asked another guy what that was he said that this Pastor sometimes gets messages or heals people. Part of me laughed and thought that these religious dudes are a bit crazy!

But the foundation is the cornerstone upon which things are built right? What does it mean that this "child will shake the foundation of this world" ?

In all honesty, I'm not religious, I AM NOT! But this is some straight up weird as sh*t and I am freaking out!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I keep dreaming about this sword though, a different dream was when the sword fell out of the sky and went halfway into the ground and this is where Mr.G showed up. Which was a different dream when compared to the one I wrote about...

What does this all mean? Are we really at the time of these strange things you speak of?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
King Arthur was an Antichrist because he merged the kingdoms of England into one like a mini NWO.

The new Antichrist is designed to merge the world into super continents. Do not even touch that evil sword.

In your dreams, do you often see a person or 2 writing down notes on your reactions to certain events ?

If yes, then God (Emperor) has a unique path for you to follow. Just make sure that you can control your ego.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

No, its just a fantasy.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

There is no Truth in the Bible ... it's a collection of stolen work, that has been modified to suit racist agenda.

"God", is a parasite.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I keep dreaming about this sword though, a different dream was when the sword fell out of the sky and went halfway into the ground and this is where Mr.G showed up. Which was a different dream when compared to the one I wrote about...

What does this all mean? Are we really at the time of these strange things you speak of?

You might want to do some research on what the Bible says about Armageddon, the Great Harvest, and the symbolism behind the sword that comes from Jesus' mouth when He returns to rule the nations.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

No, I'm not. Googling "Jesus as the cornerstone", "Jesus as the rock", and "Jesus as the Vine" would be worth your while to study in order to assist you in deciding whether or not it makes sense to you.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
King Arthur was an Antichrist because he merged the kingdoms of England into one like a mini NWO.

The new Antichrist is designed to merge the world into super continents. Do not even touch that evil sword.

In your dreams, do you often see a person or 2 writing down notes on your reactions to certain events ?

If yes, then God (Emperor) has a unique path for you to follow. Just make sure that you can control your ego.

Funny you say this, because a few years back there was a woman and a man that would follow me in dreams as if scribes writing every step.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You might want to do some research on what the Bible says about Armageddon, the Great Harvest, and the symbolism behind the sword that comes from Jesus' mouth when He returns to rule the nations.

Theoretically, would Jesus know who he is?

I mean we're all born and all face this amnesia, is there a possibility that even he doesn't know who he really is until of course, the time comes. Or maybe he's in the biggest stage of self-denial, because if you think about it the ego that would transpire such self-realization that you are the returned savior.

Why would it also be hinting by these dreams and Mr.G that this child is destined to return to Russia?

Why Russia?

Why am I shown this? This thing whatever it is?

Another strange thing at times I noticed when I go outside and relax, and when I enter a peaceful/bliss like state the wind blows gently as if brushing my face and filling my lungs.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

No, I'm not. Googling "Jesus as the cornerstone", "Jesus as the rock", and "Jesus as the Vine" would be worth your while to study in order to assist you in deciding whether or not it makes sense to you.

So when I was told that this child would shake the foundation of this world, the pastor/father was referring to this returned child. If we think about it that means that only he who built the cornerstone (foundation) a.k.a the rock would the only one able to shake this foundation.

Man, this is some heavy sh*t!

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Theoretically, would Jesus know who he is?

I mean we're all born and all face this amnesia, is there a possibility that even he doesn't know who he really is until of course, the time comes. Or maybe he's in the biggest stage of self-denial, because if you think about it the ego that would transpire such self-realization that you are the returned savior.

Jesus doesn't have an ego, he is God in the flesh, and he knows everything now that he has returned to the Father and is awaiting his return to earth.

Why would it also be hinting by these dreams and Mr.G that this child is destined to return to Russia?

Why Russia?

It's because you've been focusing on Russia before you started dreaming. In reality, the child is destined to return to earth to rule over ALL of the nations and Russia is just one of them.

Why am I shown this? This thing whatever it is?

Another strange thing at times I noticed when I go outside and relax, and when I enter a peaceful/bliss like state the wind blows gently as if brushing my face and filling my lungs.

You are being shown these things because God has chosen this time to reveal himself to you. That's how it works. He reveals himself to people in different ways, but dreams are common ways of reaching out. Like other experiences that you've had, he'll reach out to you through messages from other people. Many times they are subtle and you might miss them if you're not paying attention.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

So when I was told that this child would shake the foundation of this world, the pastor/father was referring to this returned child. If we think about it that means that only he who built the cornerstone (foundation) a.k.a the rock would the only one able to shake this foundation.

Man, this is some heavy sh*t!

Absolutely. It looks like God has you catching on really quick!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join