It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia & The Sword In The Stone

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Now we all know the current world fiasco and panic about Russia, and yet at the same time, I always wondered - Why is this such a big deal?

As I sat down to relax a bit before bed I drifted off into sleep (I woke up laying in my bed so obviously I passed out and fell back).

I was in front of these big massive doors that seemed like old doors that citadels used to have, upon opening the doors I saw this room that had crumbled walls, the roof was obviously gone as the sunlight was seeping in. In the middle of the room was a chiseled stone like display table and in it was lodged a sword, the sword was covered with newly grown vines over it.

In all honesty, I have no idea what this really means specifically, which is why I leave the interpretation to you my fellow ATS members.

What does this mean in terms of Russia?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
There's only one thing more boring than listening to people that you don't really know talking about their kids.

It's people that you either know or don't, talking about their dreams.

It means nothing. It's just a dream.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Did you see any black goo on the sword?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Did you see any black goo on the sword?

No, but parts of the room were darkened out and who knows what was in those shadows, but since the sunlight was illuminating the area around the sword.

I assume the sword can't be touched by whatever is in the shadows?

Or maybe whatever is in the shadows of that room is waiting for the sword to be pulled out?

I honestly have no idea.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
There's only one thing more boring than listening to people that you don't really know talking about their kids.

It's people that you either know or don't, talking about their dreams.

It means nothing. It's just a dream.

A bird is just a bird, a dream is just a dream.

I understand where you are coming from, but we all seek answers even to those things that you refer to as "Just a dream".

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What does it mean?

I have excaliber locked away in a vault below my house, and you can'ts have it.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Uh huh?

So your basement is some abandoned old citadel?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Yes, but keep on the down lo.

The lady of the lake is snipped at me.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ive had a couple dreams that affected me to the core.

I was standing outside of a steelmill in California looking to the north. I saw a deep darkness in the sky. I was confused as to what it could be. It was a total absence of light. All of a sudden the darkness jumped and engulfed the area I was as well. I had palpitations, and awoke in terror

In the other, I was standing east of I-5 peering at a very full moon. It was high above, but slightly to the west. As I looked, a window opened on the moon, and a brilliant face looked out. It was Christ, but not like the fake picture people commonly portray as Christ. His face was very bright. He spoke. He said " The time of the church has come to an end".

Both of these seemed like far more then a dream

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

What does this mean in terms of Russia?

Dreams, are your unconscious.

When I was young, I used to eat a lot of dairy products and very little else. It caused a lack of minerals, and I started eating sand. I had no idea, I was eating sand ... the doctor told my mother, it was an inate thing. The unconscious of children calls out, and as the child lacks an adult conscious, he is more atuned to his body's signals.

The sword in the stone, is what we all know what it is. Represet King Arthur, and the perfect world ... we all know, that the world we live in is FUBAR ... we want to see "king arthur" in the Russians, that show courage, in face of great adversaries. We put hope in them, despite all ... because we want the world to be a better place.

But, remember Putins words ... "I am not trying to save the world". The man was honest ... it's a rare thing.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Why Russia, there's nothing in your dream that tells me Russia?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

You are the reincarnation of King Arthur, obviously.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Instead of starting a new thread for every dream, perhaps you could consolidate them into one "yugge" one where we could enjoy the en masse.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

You are the reincarnation of King Arthur, obviously.

Pfft! I hope not cause that would mean I'm heading for a FUBAR journey of a lifetime.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Why Russia, there's nothing in your dream that tells me Russia?

I apologize Peeple, I should have stated that before I relaxed and drifted off I was focusing on Russia.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Instead of starting a new thread for every dream, perhaps you could consolidate them into one "yugge" one where we could enjoy the en masse.

I understand where you are coming from, but then we'd run into the issue of replies being directed to different things and the chaos of making sure which reply is associated with what would be a nightmare logistically.

This is a much cleaner way and easier to manage.

But yes I understand where you are coming from with this suggestion

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Aha.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Maybe it symbolizes that Putin is not the savior of Russia and the world that many believe in to be, instead, the real savior will show up to pull out the spiritual sword out of the stone and rule as a true king worthy to hold/carry this sword?

I don't really know, to be honest...
edit on 1-4-2018 by WanderingMrM because: +information

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Ive had a couple dreams that affected me to the core.

I was standing outside of a steelmill in California looking to the north. I saw a deep darkness in the sky. I was confused as to what it could be. It was a total absence of light. All of a sudden the darkness jumped and engulfed the area I was as well. I had palpitations, and awoke in terror

In the other, I was standing east of I-5 peering at a very full moon. It was high above, but slightly to the west. As I looked, a window opened on the moon, and a brilliant face looked out. It was Christ, but not like the fake picture people commonly portray as Christ. His face was very bright. He spoke. He said " The time of the church has come to an end".

Both of these seemed like far more then a dream

I've only been to church once in my life, I did read the bible when I was younger to see what the fuss was all about.

Don't get me wrong it has some good moral wisdom/messages, but the rest seems like means to an end basically.

When people ask me - Do you believe in God?

I usually just answer with "Eh I don't know if it's real, but if it is only it really knows."

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Now we all know the current world fiasco and panic about Russia, and yet at the same time, I always wondered - Why is this such a big deal?

A thousand suspicions does not a proof make.

Neither does a sword in the stone fable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join