It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dark Reflection "Message From The Other Side"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Now I do not know where this belongs nor what section it should be compiled into, the only thing I know is that I experienced something that has made me not only question my sanity but also my fundamental understanding of our reality.

I am no stranger to experiencing deja vu, strange coincidences, and dreams that I have every night. This, however, has proven to be something completely entirely different.

As I was sitting quietly on my bed looking up into the night sky through my window, I became to ponder the thought of "If God, the creator, the father or the mother is truly real - Where is he or she?".

As I looked down I saw my reflection and the problem was with it, is that it wasn't me well... not entirely!

It was me only it was different it had this strange smirk and pitch black eyes, as it stared at me it tilted it's head and said: "The creator doesn't want you".

Upon closing my eyes and shaking my head I opened my eyes to a normal reflection of me and I sat there in disbelief, my heart was not racing, I was not having a headache, I did not feel any changes in temperature in my room, there were no strange smells, and there was no noise that I could be hearing.

Now the only real question that I do have is - What the hell happened?

And most importantly what was that thing?

I am looking forward to hearing from you regarding the possibilities of what this experience could really mean.

Note: This dream happened a few weeks ago and there are some more that I am going to share further.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Strange things happen when in a hypnogogic state.

You are semi concious yet entering the dream state.

Look it up. 😎

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I've experienced a hypnogogic state before and this wasn't it, I wish it was because at least I would have an answer as to what it was.
edit on 1-4-2018 by WanderingMrM because: +information

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Almost sounds like you experienced a brief moment of scrying.

Many years ago when I used to practice scrying and things,
I had a somewhat weird experience like that where I saw my reflection, only it wasn't me...not quite anyways, it was a much older me looking back at myself in the reflection. It was very brief but I remember seeing myself older with crazy staring eyes....

I stopped scrying after that because it was just to strange to continue.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Note: This dream happened a few weeks ago and there are some more that I am going to share further.

Perhaps it was just a dream like you said. Often dreams are strange.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

There are elements in us that aim to detract us from seeking the righteous path. It is an inner war. The ones who are on the cusp of spiritual greatness are targeted.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Well was it a dream or not? You say your were sitting on the bed looking out the window. Then you talk about seeing your reflection (you never mentioned being in front of a mirror) and then at the end of your post you say you want to know what this dream means. What gives?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Because I don't know what to classify it as it seemed like a dream and yet it was not a dream.
The situation of the fact that I can not tell exactly what this experience truly was.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Its your inner doubt showing itself. using reveerse pschology on you.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Doubt what exactly though? I'm not a religious man nor do I follow any religion/belief.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
By your fourth or fifth consecutive post in the dreams forum, you're probably not the only one around here questioning your sanity.

:
edit on 2018 4 01 by incoserv because: I wanted to.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
By your fourth or fifth consecutive post in the dreams forum, you're probably not the only one around here questioning your sanity.

:

Well it's good to know that I'm not the only one going slowly insane

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

You're not going insane. God's been reaching out to you and dark entities are playing with you to get you to believe that God doesn't want you. It's simply not true. It's God's will that all men come to know Him, but we've been given free will to accept or reject Him when he reaches out to us.

Like your other dream regarding the stone table, sword, and vines, the darkness in the room are those dark entities that are constantly lurking close by to deceive and destroy.

"John 10:10 says “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy.” In the life of every Christian, here are 21 vital things the devil targets and determines to rob you of."

ourfathershouse.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

You're not going insane. God's been reaching out to you and dark entities are playing with you to get you to believe that God doesn't want you. It's simply not true. It's God's will that all men come to know Him, but we've been given free will to accept or reject Him when he reaches out to us.

Like your other dream regarding the stone table, sword, and vines, the darkness in the room are those dark entities that are constantly lurking close by to deceive and destroy.

"John 10:10 says “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy.” In the life of every Christian, here are 21 vital things the devil targets and determines to rob you of."

ourfathershouse.wordpress.com...

Why does it always have to be religious? I'm not a religious man, like don't get me wrong if there is something out there I hope that I lived a good life. Until that time I try to stay away from religions and I've only been to church once with my girlfriend she was the religious one.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Why does it always have to be religious? I'm not a religious man, like don't get me wrong if there is something out there I hope that I lived a good life. Until that time I try to stay away from religions and I've only been to church once with my girlfriend she was the religious one.

Living a good life isn't enough. You need a personal relationship with God. The first commandment is to love the Lord your God with all of your heart, soul and mind, regardless of whether you attend church or not.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Maybe it's your subconscious trying to tell you something?
You ask why you can't see god, so you're shown a reflection of yourself...
You're the only reason why, you're choosing not to see

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
a reply to: yuppa

Doubt what exactly though? I'm not a religious man nor do I follow any religion/belief.

That is your answer.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You might be possessed.

Drink some Holy Water and tell us what happens afterwards.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Nothing really just tasted a bit salty/mineral like.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
Nothing really just tasted a bit salty/mineral like.

That is good news

top topics

<<   2 >>

join