It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London murder rate beats New York as stabbings surge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Oi our food can be amazing now excuse me as I tuck into my Faggots and onion gravy.

Be sure to wash it all down with a warm pint of tikka masala.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Haha, I like my chips and gravy as well, but I'm often torn between that and curry sauce. Pasty and chips goes without saying really in my parts.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
But Xcathdra!

Several of our "distinguish" foreigners preach about high morals of a uptopian society devoid of murders and no go zones.

Surely you must be mistaken???

--
On a serious note, it has to be bad to pass up New York and I am definitely interested in rebuttals.

Because what we see here is NO GUNS but KNIVES. So the issue is of special importance, especially to those who would like to see a society without guns and its own unique consequence as a result.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oi our food can be amazing now excuse me as I tuck into my Faggots and onion gravy.
WTH did I just read?!?!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I love a slappy (Hollands pie inbetween two slices of bread and butter slapped together so it squishes in the bread).
Like a pie sandwich.

But just look at our food on our Masterchef show If not from here.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
On a serious note, it has to be bad to pass up New York and I am definitely interested in rebuttals.
I can't think of any rebuttal, the truth is that in London youth culture they are killing each other at increasing rates. It's tragic and I can't think of a solution their communities have crumbled so badly.
...oh and I support your second amendment, not that I would have a say anyway being in Englandshire.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Its nothing new, the gaffer went to school in London many years ago and it was common for gangs to hang around schools to mug kids for their jewellery etc 20+ years ago and knives are easy to obtain as every kitchen has them and you don't need ammo or much skill to cut someone up and hit the wrong point and they bleed out before the ambulance can get there.

They do regular searches of teenagers for knives but it doesn't really work as once they know the police are at a certain tube station the message gets around and they just travel to the next stop and its legal if a senior officer enacts certain powers to demand they stop and be searched.

I got taught how to get past a standard pat down 30+ years ago and did come in useful for smuggling in cheap booze to nightclubs so unless they're using metal detectors it'll be hard for them to find the determined person wanting to carry.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

But just look at our food on our Masterchef show If not from here.

No wonder you lost your empire.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

We had already stolen everything of value so we handed it all to you guys

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Except for Canada, we just let them think they're an independent nation...Shh, don't tell 'em.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

We had already stolen everything of value so we handed it all to you guys

We gave it to Choynah.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It all started going downhill when we stopped caning kids!.
We should go Victorian on the buggers.
Or give the youth more prospects, these are times of austerity and in these times things get worse poverty causes division and desperation.
But any of the little gits doing this should be caught and put in the stocks.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It all started going downhill when we stopped canning kids!

Fixed that.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Yes I know but yes Shhhhh Canada is our back up plan, but we could get in trouble If we spill the beans.
Soooooo nice weather we are having eh? If you are a duck I suppose anyhow.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Crap Easter long weekend holiday weather as usual, but I'm not in London so I'm happy enough.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Lol, some teachers were sadists though, I remember being viciously lashed with the cane when I dared to ask the teacher to explain using violence as punishment because me and another lad were in a fist fight. He couldn't answer and proper whipped me but I eyeballed the prick all the way through it.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

We had one like that also pulled my pants down infront of the school year and bare hand spanked me.
But I turned out alright

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I suggest we wall them in.
Sod London.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Bloody hell, I bet he got some sexual kicks out of it as well!
I don't know how communities can be fixed in broken Londinium though, build a wall and keep them away from the rest of us?
EDIT
Haha we thought the same thing!

edit on 1-4-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

It is also looking like London will beat NYC in murders for the month of March as well.

So, strict gun control... I guess strict knife control is up next?

The big argument is limiting the power of the one, and limiting that power is not just with the 2nd either. London could have 50 murders in a month and they would say, well it is just one at a time, and so that still justifies their anti-gun agenda. There is another side to this in that London also exceeds most big cities in America in the rape, assault, robbery areas too. We have always seen the gun as a great equalizer, so I'm not sure what a 120lbs woman in London can use as a equalizer as a 200+lbs man/men decide to rape or rob her.

They also do not understand that every vehicle has the killing power to exceed an assault rifle, and they should know better than most that if you limit weapons the masses make new weapons...hence the Shillelagh.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join