It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How are those Gun Laws working out for you, England?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The Redcoats are coming! Mahahahahaha.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Kurokage
Lets just see how this is a few months from now when you had a few more mass shootings in America!!

New York City schools have metal detectors, I doubt they will get a mass shooting there.

Well at least the schools are safe form "The mass shooter" which seems to be more of an American problem than anywhere else.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
(We are the baddies after all...

You'll never be the baddies until you get some proper uniforms:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Blooming Hugo Boss!!
Interesting question does the average american think the British or the Germans were the most important baddie?.
We never saw you all as baddies because we wanted rid of you all in the first place and choose the indies instead because of the nice weather.

edit on 1-4-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Meh...

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Exactly. The elephant in the room....cultural changes. Anything happening in London or the US socially, culturally, etc during these time periods that may be having an effect on violence, killings?

Anyone want to commit the crime of mentioning racial, political, social changes? Or is it just lack of enough police?

Has there been a decline in moral teachings? the church? quality of life?

Seems a lot missing in the devil of the details. Knives, guns-you can kill with a frying pan or a hammer. Murder is murder. How about an FBI profile of the killers? Geographical locations arn't enough to make sweeping conclusions for crime statistics.

edit on 1-4-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Let's see, skull insignia or giant black chinchilla on your head? Hmmmmmm......

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Interesting question does the average american think the British or the Germans were the most important baddie?

Russians.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Lol and still are
We just need more guys like this to sort everything out.

Why a movie has not been made about this dude befuddles me.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Haha those chinchilla's have big claws, you just can't see them...vicious little bastards as well, they harvested from an ancient colony at Windsor Castle.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Your forgetting about Highland regiments. Skirt and no underpants is a real man's way to go to war*.

*not recommended for Artic operations.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Your forgetting about Highland regiments. Skirt and no underpants is a real man's way to go to war*.

Anyone crazy enough to eat sheep guts and ask for seconds is not someone I want to fight with.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Pie and Mash with jellied eels the cockneys eat.....
Dirty dirty barstools

edit on 1-4-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Maybe it's why they're all stabbing each other, a tainted batch of jellied eels?
How anyone can eat those though ffs, I'd have to be actually starving.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
No body, even the police will not mention demographics as it will prove somebody's point.
When I was a teenager, when I was going out, my mother would say "have you got clean underpants on in case you get run over".
Now they say (please enter the name of your choice, Boris, Akmed, Umbongo, they'll all fit in London) "have you got your knife on you, you never know when you might need it".
Having been to London on very busy days I have only heard a couple of English speakers and that includes bar staff, restaurant staff, taxi drivers, shop staff etc. etc.
Now you go figure with the little boys and their gangs fighting a turf war for the drugs and prostitution areas.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Gun laws are irrelevant to the fact we as A nation do not wish to own guns to feel safer, I believe this is a by product of said gun laws, so how are they working out, pretty good actually its been over 25 years since last major mass shooting, go figure, while talking of figures here are some which show knife crimes exist in the USA also.

So in short UK and USA both have knife crime but USA has gun crime also, hmmmm we still having this debate

crime statistics

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Freeborn
No body, even the police will not mention demographics as it will prove somebody's point.
When I was a teenager, when I was going out, my mother would say "have you got clean underpants on in case you get run over".
Now they say (please enter the name of your choice, Boris, Akmed, Umbongo, they'll all fit in London) "have you got your knife on you, you never know when you might need it".
Having been to London on very busy days I have only heard a couple of English speakers and that includes bar staff, restaurant staff, taxi drivers, shop staff etc. etc.
Now you go figure with the little boys and their gangs fighting a turf war for the drugs and prostitution areas.

You really do talk some pure unadulterated #.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

To be fair though, the stabbings in London make news in my sleepy parts of the world, and I can't remember the last time I saw the victim's picture being anyone other than black.
Purely anecdotal of course, but the other member is correct, the demographic statistics are pretty much not available, that speaks volumes to me.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

To be fair though, the stabbings in London make news in my sleepy parts of the world, and I can't remember the last time I saw the victim's picture being anyone other than black.
Purely anecdotal of course, but the other member is correct, the demographic statistics are pretty much not available, that speaks volumes to me.

Long term violent crime on the UK has been on a declining trend at the same time as it has become more ethical diverse. Attempting to collate violence with increased ethnic diversity is groundless.

Yes certain ethnic groups are over represented in crime figures. Those same groups are also over represented in poverty levels and police attention.

So what has caused the increase on some crime figures is last few years? Possibly dramatic cuts in police funding might offer a more logically sound answer than the blame the foreigner bigotry preferred by the member above.

And the only way anyone can walk through London without hearing plenty of English spoken is by sticking your fingers in your ears and going 'la la la', so yes he really really does talk #.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Lol fair one, I'll leave you and matey to slug that out

Only white people stab white people mainly in my parts, as one would expect with a 98%+ white populace in the winter.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join