It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How are those Gun Laws working out for you, England?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Or you can make a clear statement that you don't believe skin colour reuses to violence. Something you have refused to do so far.

Sorry I missed this, lol of course not, skin colour does not determine who is more stabby, but the stabbiest young lads in London from stats are black.
Their community needs help yet you deny it and prolong the tragedy.

Excellent only took you three pages. Now consider what reasons there might be behind that figure.

Not sure how I have any influence in prolonging anything to do with London crime figures, think you might be getting bit delusional about importance of posts on ATS.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

a reply to: ScepticScot

You've explained nothing. Black youths are disproportionately stabbing more people to death than any other demographic, fact.
I haven't said skin colour is the reason, just stated a fact that black youths are more stabby in London than whites or Asians.
It's a fact, not a racist comment. If it wasn't a fact it would be racist, but it is, so sharing the fact is not a racist position.
Lame arsed accusations of racism, pathetic ffs.

I would be more inclined to believe you if it wasn't for your desperate scrabbling to discount any other reason.

As it is I think racist is pretty accurate.

I think it is a bit wrong to label someone a racist, when they clearly are not. It seems to be an easy card yo pull out when losing a debate.

What he said has nothing to do with being racist!

No I think racist is entirely accurate for someone who seems to believe that race determines 'stabyness'.

But he is not saying that! Certain areas in the country is different. In Liverpool, a lot of game crime is white. Does that mean if I pulled up those statistics, I am a racist?

It is a rediculas way of labelling something a racist!

It's exactly he said and has refused to clarify any different despitr being asked to on multiple posts.

I understood what he said and meant, and not once did I think it was racist! You need to stop throwing that word around, it is wrong!

It is like I said about the Liverpool gangs. Does that make me racist against whites?

Pathetic isn't it.
A community clearly needs help, but denial.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You've explained nothing. Black youths are disproportionately stabbing more people to death than any other demographic, fact.
I haven't said skin colour is the reason, just stated a fact that black youths are more stabby in London than whites or Asians.
It's a fact, not a racist comment. If it wasn't a fact it would be racist, but it is, so sharing the fact is not a racist position.

I would be more inclined to believe you if it wasn't for your desperate scrabbling to discount any other reason.

I think it is a bit wrong to label someone a racist, when they clearly are not. It seems to be an easy card yo pull out when losing a debate.

No I think racist is entirely accurate for someone who seems to believe that race determines 'stabyness'.

But he is not saying that! Certain areas in the country is different. In Liverpool, a lot of game crime is white. Does that mean if I pulled up those statistics, I am a racist?

It's exactly he said and has refused to clarify any different despitr being asked to on multiple posts.

I understood what he said and meant, and not once did I think it was racist! You need to stop throwing that word around, it is wrong!

It is like I said about the Liverpool gangs. Does that make me racist against whites?

Will stop saying racist when people stop being racist.

Depends, do you think the violence is caused by the skin colour and reject out of hand any other explanation?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Or you can make a clear statement that you don't believe skin colour reuses to violence. Something you have refused to do so far.

Sorry I missed this, lol of course not, skin colour does not determine who is more stabby, but the stabbiest young lads in London from stats are black.

Excellent only took you three pages. Now consider what reasons there might be behind that figure.

Not sure how I have any influence in prolonging anything to do with London crime figures, think you might be getting bit delusional about importance of posts on ATS.

If you were in a position of influence of young black youths in London then I would wish you to direct resources to the black youth community, wouldn't you?

EDIT
They are the most stabby as far as the City of London Police stated.
edit on 3-4-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

If you were in a position of influence of young black youths in London then I would wish you to direct resources to the black youth community, wouldn't you?

Absolutely. I think dealing with the causes and outcomes of poverty amongst youths, black and white, would be the single best thing that could be done to reduce violent crime.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Depends, do you think the violence is caused by the skin colour and reject out of hand any other explanation?

Off course not! , but he is not even saying that! Not once did he say it was because of their colour!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Out of interest why would the figures come from. City of London police?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Off course not! , but he is not even saying that! Not once did he say it was because of their colour!

When you repeatedly say backs commit more stabbings and discount any explanation that is what you are saying,

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Absolutely. I think dealing with the causes and outcomes of poverty amongst youths, black and white, would be the single best thing that could be done to reduce violent crime.

So we agree then?
There is a particular disproportionate stabby problem with young black lads in London, and their community needs help.
I'm happy for extra taxes to save lives of young people.
But call me racist, lame.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

So we agree then?
There is a particular disproportionate stabby problem with young black lads in London, and their community needs help.
I'm happy for extra taxes to save lives of young people.
But call me racist, lame.

Because this isn't racist at all

'Bollocks, there are as many skint white, Asian, and Chinese people in London and elsewhere, they just are'nt as stabby for some reason.
How do you explain that?'

You still haven't explained what you think the reason is.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

It was a freedom of information request back from 2010. Demographics are restricted because of people like you who cry racist when a pattern of behaviour is noticed in a particular community. #ing lame, and dishonest.
edit on 3-4-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

When you repeatedly say backs commit more stabbings and discount any explanation that is what you are saying,

You are twisting his words! He said in a specific area in the UK. He did not say everywhere. Just lime there are communities in the UK where a lot of crime is by whites.

What don't you understand? You are putting words into someone's mouth to make them sound like a racist. That is just not right! and I hope other people on this thread see that!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

It was a freedom of information request back from 2010. Demographics are restricted because of people like you who cry racist when a pattern of behaviour is noticed in a particulor community. #ing lame, and dishonest.

Not what I asked, why City of London police?

Again nope I say racist when people are being racist.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You are twisting his words! He said in a specific area in the UK. He did not say everywhere. Just lime there are communities in the UK where a lot of crime is by whites.

What don't you understand? You are putting words into someone's mouth to make them sound like a racist. That is just not right! and I hope other people on this thread see that!

Didn't put words into his mouth. Quoted exactly what he said.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

No you have not! So, am I a racist too?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

None of this is racist... It is about culture and in the case of lets say Black gangs in America or White gangs in England the culture is the same, the dysfunctional families are the same, the no easy path out of poverty is the same, the life of bad choices is the same.

Who cares what the skin color is...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

No you have not! So, am I a racist too?

If you think that skin colour is anyway a determining factor in crime then yes. Do you?
edit on 3-4-2018 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You've quoted # all racist from me fella.
Quote me again why don't you?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

None of this is racist... It is about culture and in the case of lets say Black gangs in America or White gangs in England the culture is the same, the dysfunctional families are the same, the no easy path out of poverty is the same, the life of bad choices is the same.

Who cares what the skin color is...

When you focus on skin colour rather than poverty or other factors that genuinely contribute to crime then yes it is racist.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You've quoted # all racist from me fella.
Quote me again why don't you?

Already did.

'
Bollocks, there are as many skint white, Asian, and Chinese people in London and elsewhere, they just are'nt as stabby for some reason.
How do you explain that?' '

Unless you want to clarify what you mean?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join