It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hogg's reddit account found, the hypocricy is epic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
There seems to be some confusion surrounding the difference between the "raised fist" which is a symbol of solidarity, support and resistance, and the Nazi salute.
Lucky for us Laura Ingraham herself is here to clear the air:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

i know the internet and iam aware of all the propaganda#... but i bet you cant show me one real fact that he is a lyer and wasnt there at the shooting, because he was. and please dont argue with your youtube studies...

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

every second the world changes... and your constitution wont last forever, because nothing does. but, this isnt about your constitution, its about gunviolence and hate.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
He openly stated , on camera, that when he got the message there was a shooting he got his camera and biked the three miles to the school.
When he got there he somehow got past the police cordons and ran about interviewing students with his pre-written questions.

That’s happened. That’s not fake. He said it himself. Then AFTERWARDS he contradicted himself and lied and said he was there at the time.

Try google , it’s real easy to use.

I’m implying he’s merely a puppet of those who want to strip rights away. You don’t need to be thick to see that.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Im glad they didn't have the internet during my teen years.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

i know the internet and iam aware of all the propaganda#... but i bet you cant show me one real fact that he is a lyer and wasnt there at the shooting, because he was. and please dont argue with your youtube studies...

You can’t be serious. Oh, wait a minute, I see now.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

every second the world changes... and your constitution wont last forever, because nothing does. but, this isnt about your constitution, its about gunviolence and hate.

My response was to your post.
Not my fault that you posted something indefensible.

You are correct that it is my Constitution.... mine to defend.

Oh, the thread.... It is about Hogg being a hypocrite.
edit on b000000302018-04-01T04:46:51-05:0004America/ChicagoSun, 01 Apr 2018 04:46:51 -0500400000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

That’s a quote by the way “I biked the three miles as fast as I could because I knew this couldn’t be another school shooting “, but you can say he was just mistaken if you like. That he just got confused because of all the horrible gun noises.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Gun violence and hate? Like the shooter was hated by Emma Gonzales, THATS why he got violent.
Her words, not mine.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
He openly stated , on camera, that when he got the message there was a shooting he got his camera and biked the three miles to the school.
When he got there he somehow got past the police cordons and ran about interviewing students with his pre-written questions.

That’s happened. That’s not fake. He said it himself. Then AFTERWARDS he contradicted himself and lied and said he was there at the time.

I’m implying he’s merely a puppet of those who want to strip rights away. You don’t need to be thick to see that.

So, how did he get past the police cordons? You really think he was like "hey guys I'm a student reporter, you need to let me past so I can interview the victims " and the cops were like " sure son off you go" or are you implying he covertly snuck past the police into the school?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So, how did he get past the police cordons? You really think he was like "hey guys I'm a student reporter, you need to let me past so I can interview the victims " and the cops were like " sure son off you go" or are you implying he covertly snuck past the police into the school?

EXACTLY Einstein, exactly. How DID he get past?
He’s the one who said he wasn’t there, not me.
Can someone smell conspiracy? Or do you use this website because you don’t believe in conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I'm not a leftist. Nice try though.

And he was there, please refrain from posting disinformation.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

again: www.politifact.com...

I’ve seen many more debunking that very statement. The old “quick quick, we messed up, what story to we doin now?”

Or, I could also be 100% wrong. And being conservative myself, I have no issue with admitting I’m wrong or could be wrong. But I don’t believe cbs any more than I believe hiltery Putin , I mean , you know what I mean.

I smell BS and I smell it to the left of me. As usual.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Nevermind,
edit on 1-4-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: not worth loweing myself to his level.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Who said he got past them? Plenty of people to talk to outside the police cordon.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

again: www.politifact.com...

I’ve seen many more debunking that very statement. The old “quick quick, we messed up, what story to we doin now?”

Or, I could also be 100% wrong. And being conservative myself, I have no issue with admitting I’m wrong or could be wrong. But I don’t believe cbs any more than I believe hiltery Putin , I mean , you know what I mean.

I smell BS and I smell it to the left of me. As usual.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Fair point .

The videos of him interviewing people inside the school was a different day then I take it?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

iam somewhat a conservative too and at the same time a little bit of a so called lefty, and iam a normal handsome working guy. but iam into this a while and i know that there is a rightwing movement around the world, and i can tell you, this people arent interested in peace and love. what they do is dividing societys, and they are good at that. so, better watch them and stop attacking a young boy - he isnt the devil and none of his collegues is. thats what i smell. happy easter from bavaria!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He was inside the school during the shooting and interviewed students who were hiding with him.

He then got out, went home to get a proper camera (I assume) and went back.

It's not that hard to grasp is it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join