It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hogg's reddit account found, the hypocricy is epic

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Coming from the guy so triggered by a boy that he has an avatar of him as a fascist.....

He wore the armband and struck the pose, fascism it is.

Some might call it "obsession".

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

It speaks volumes that you assume I’m defending him.

I couldn’t care less about what he says.

It’s just funny seeing the right wing alarmists scramble to discredit him, even going as far as making avatars and memes of him.

edit on 1/4/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
far from the most disturbing thing i've seen on reddit...

When you insist on posting in a thread to voice how 'meh' the subject matter is, you've simply reinforced to the community your best debate strategy....

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I think the kid is being used and I am not so sure how much more he can take. He seems to becoming very unstable. Bullying is wrong, and this kid talks just like a bully. His handlers are pushing him to hard and it is only a matter of time before he cracks.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

How do you make this "go viral"? Or has it already achieved that status? CNN will blame Russians at first, but they can't make excuses for long.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
far from the most disturbing thing i've seen on reddit... but good luck making that mountain out of a nothingburger i guess.

Oh you mean like this:

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Great post. I love those memes! Thanks!!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Man Ben Garrison is terrible at his job. All that labeling because he cant get his point across so he has to spell it out otherwise no one would get it.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Just an observation here... plenty of Trump supporters here have been saying the Russian collusion investigation has gone on for nearly a year with nothing and that dems should get over it, yet that cartoon has three “mountains” of things happened a lot longer ago than the collusion investigation, also with no result.

Like, get some consistency.

edit on 1/4/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Media is obsessed , and there is something of with this hitleresque guy.

Who reminds very stark of people like Joseph Goebbels and Rudolf Speer. His salute is perfect . Add to that that the elite is shoving this guy down your collective asses and it becomes clear that the next move against the people involves. Toddlers snitching on their parents. The elite really does 'like mondays' if it serves their purpose.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Okay, serious question:

IF IS Mr. Hoggs account, why is THIS posting about the launch of a Falcon 9 NOT 300 miles from parkland?

Does Mr. Hoggs live anywhere else? Because Parkland is about 180 miles (per road) from Cape Canaveral.

This does not seem to be the correct account, bad doxxing.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Okay, serious question:

IF IS Mr. Hoggs account, why is THIS posting about the launch of a Falcon 9 NOT 300 miles from parkland?

Does Mr. Hoggs live anywhere else? Because Parkland is about 180 miles (per road) from Cape Canaveral.

This does not seem to be the correct account, bad doxxing.

He can't spell or pass an SAT so how do you expect him to know distance?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

A leftist chiding people on consistency? Well I never.

Anyway, it’s an absolute 100% fact that hogg kid wasn’t present at the school during the shootings. He said so himself. Very very clearly. How has he not been shut out by the clinton news network or by the entire left for that matter?
He’s faked it all. Not that I care, the 2nd Amendment won’t be altered in any way at all in my lifetime.
The gonzales kid has openly stated that she bullied the weirdo who allegedly shot up the school. How has she not been shut out by the clinton news network or by the entire left for that matter?

Literally dozens of ideas have been put forth by the ‘right’ side as to how to begin tackling the reasons that may lay behind these schools shootings.

Literally ZERO of them have been paid any heed by the ‘wrong’ side. The left don’t want solutions, the left want gun control.

Luckily, the left is an extreme minority that is shrinking faster every single day. Thanks largely to themselves .

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

are you an adult? maybe you should ask your self, who is spreading fake news. this is insane, sorry. this is a young activist, fighting for something good. and you guys # in your pants and i dont know why. if you want to see real neonazis, visit your next kkk–office or come to germany, i will show you real neonazis - by the way, most of them are fans of putin and trump. happy easter!

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo
No. It’s not a young activist and he’s not trying to do anything ‘good’ at all.
It’s not hard to find some facts in among the leftist propaganda you’ve been eating. There’s this really great research tool called the internet.
David Hogg is not who the media says he is. Try lifting up just ONE single stone and having a look underneath it.

Be careful though, losing your cognitive dissonance can hurt .

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

That was deflection. Bad deflection. Of course he would know the distance.

You are in it to create a mist of crap, and hope that enough sticks to Hoggs.

link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

you are spreading fake news and i dont know why nobody here is arguing against.
here is the truth: www.politifact.com...

you are on the wrong side.

link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Are you trying to imply anything? Because otherwise your posting does not make sense.

+6 more 
link   
a reply to: oloufo

nsane, sorry. this is a young activist, fighting for something good. 

He is seeking to remove a pillar of the US Constitution.

That isn't something good.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join