It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Olsen and flight 77 the phone calls that never were.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

IOW - You can't post a single picture. Because the released frames do not show a plane. I find that exceedingly odd.

False argument by you.

Blink Comparator Views of
the Plane at the Pentagon

By David Chandler, based on prior work by Ken Jenkins
911speakout.org...

This blinked image pair shows the motion of the plane between the two camera views using the corrected images. The images have been positioned so the background features on the horizon align. Based on the dimensions of the plane and motion relative to background markers, the plane moved about 115 ft between the two exposures. Using the FDR speed measurement of 556 mi/hr, we can compute that the two cameras were out of sync by about 0.14 sec. (I don't believe this time offset has been measured before.)

Another statement by you....

Just like a find it odd that someone would find the passport of a hijacker laying on the ground.

Odd, but not the only ID found at ground Zero. Not the only document recovered from the jet. Remember, parts of the jet went in one side of the tower and out the other side. The terrorists more than likely were in the cockpit, which is forward of the fuel tanks in the wings.

There are cases of passports still recognizable after jet crashes. Even in cases like MH17 which was shot out of the air by missile.

Flight MH17: Haunting passport photo of tragic passenger discovered among wreckage
www.mirror.co.uk...

More you.....

Just like I find it odd that the military was running an exercise involving hijacked aircraft on that very day, one that took most of the fighters out of the NE.

As pointed at before. Departments, law enforcement, and the military continually train. They have monthly, quarterly, semiannual, annual, biannual drill requirements.

More from you...

Just like I find the whole NIST Explanation of WTC 7 beyond odd,

I find it odd people claim CD? No audio of a detonation that had the power to cut steel. Much more so for the claim the witnessed collapse speed required a floor to floor detonation system. No proof of a pressure wave from a detonation with the power to cut steel. No windows blown out. No shrapnel from detonations. Then to claim thermite found, but will not reslease the results of testing the WTC dust in an inert atmosphere to prove thermite. And to have the thermite paper published in a pay to play journal, while the paper bypassed the person amacting as the paper’s referee.

And WTC 7 did not look like a CD. WTC 7 stated to collapse under the WTC 7 penthouse, the collapse progressed to the opposite end of the building, then once WTC 7 was basically gutted did the facade start to collapse.

I find it odd a Truth Movement has to use items out of context, hide facts, claim tests results that nobody else can reproduce, use fraudulent peer reviewed papers, and lies to push their narrative.

By the way, how is the truth movement backed WTC 7 Evaluation coming along?
edit on 3-4-2018 by neutronflux because: Fixed quotes

edit on 3-4-2018 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

The next reason it is aerodynamically impossible for this to be flight 77 is ground force.  
A 757 with its 124 feet wingspan cannot fly level 20 feet above the ground at 480 knots.  The air infront of and under the wings is compressed creating an air flow field against the ground - a force of compressed air causing powerful updrafts.  Air is compressed against the ground and pushes up causing additional lift.  These forces would cause the plane to be lifting up as it reacts to the ground force.  It would either force the plane into the ground or lift it upwards.   Level flight would be impossible at this speed with that wing span.  Every half second the pilot would need to perfectly adjust the wing pitch to remain level.  The lowest a 757 can travel at 480 knots is 60 feet without experiencing ground forces.

AgarthaSeed, in aeronautical terms, your “ground force” argument is nonsense, and an inexpert re-hashing of the “ground-effect” hypothesis that has been tried and debunked, over and over again since 2001. As a 35-year pilot, CFI and aeronautics instructor, I could correct you point by point, but that would make for a too-large post, and strain the patience of the forum. I encourage you to consult a text on principles of flight, or taking aviation ground school. At the very least, speak to an expert who can introduce you to the correct terminology.

It’s sufficient to say here that ground effect is a real occurrence, but it's in force with slow, heavy aircraft flying at high angle of attack (such as a landing aircraft), and is practically non-existent when aircraft fly fast at low angle of attack, as Flight 77 did in the moments before it struck the Pentagon. In any case, ground effect doesn’t keep aircraft from descending anyway, and there isn’t an aircraft in the world that can’t be flown at mere feet, or even into the ground, no matter what the speed.
edit on 4-4-2018 by Rollie83 because: To correct punctuation.

edit on 4-4-2018 by Rollie83 because: To correct punctuation

edit on 4-4-2018 by Rollie83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Anyone ever listen to the Betty Ong telephone call and analysis it?

She was asked what flight you on she said Flight 12 she was asked later she said Flight 11. How can a flight attendant not know what flight she is on?

She was asked what seat you in, radio silence after the question asked, she then said later i am in my jumpseat right now, later she claimed to be in the back of the business class.

This is a huge red flag. We can't breathe in business class, what would cause that? The cockpit door will not open? How did passengers even get near the cockpit door, if their hijackers are in the business area?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesushere

She was asked what flight you on she said Flight 12 she was asked later she said Flight 11. How can a flight attendant not know what flight she is on?

She was asked what seat you in, radio silence after the question asked, she then said later i am in my jumpseat right now, later she claimed to be in the back of the business class.

This is a huge red flag. We can't breathe in business class, what would cause that? The cockpit door will not open? How did passengers even get near the cockpit door, if their hijackers are in the business area?

There are Presidents than cannot recite the correct number of states during a press conference? And you are going to complain about a flight attendant nervous during a hijacking? Probably in fear for her life from making the call.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

There are Presidents than cannot recite the correct number of states during a press conference? And you are going to complain about a flight attendant nervous during a hijacking? Probably in fear for her life from making the call.

It, not a mistake that someone would make what made her think she was on flight 12?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
No seats, no luggage, no bodies. Yeah, sure, it must have been a plane.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

It, not a mistake that someone would make what made her think she was on flight 12?

There's absolutely no way you would make a mistake like that under those circumstances is there

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: craterman
No seats, no luggage, no bodies. Yeah, sure, it must have been a plane.

Apart from all the seats, luggage and bodies of course

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Because she wouldn’t ever work different flights week to week, month to month. She just permanently works flight 11?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesushere

That aircraft flew flight 12 back from the west coast. Some days she was on 11 and others 12. Most flight attendants go their entire career without anything this stressful happening.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

That aircraft flew flight 12 back from the west coast. Some days she was on 11 and others 12. Most flight attendants go their entire career without anything this stressful happening.

What evidence you got she flew on flight 12?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Flight attendants are usually assigned regular routes. She flew to the west coast, and had to get back, so she could be back on Flight 11. That means that at some point she was on Flight 12. You don't fly from Boston to LAX, and then go all over the world. You work a fairly regular schedule, and regular routes, with a home base that you will get back to. On longer flights, you may overnight at the other end, before going back, but if you were working American, from Logan to LAX, at some point you were working Flight 12.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

What does this to have to with the physical evidence that is indicative of A large jet impact at the pentagon. With zero evidence a bomb or missile caused the damage at the pentagon.

Only a conspiracist would try to debunk eyewitness accounts, jet wreckage, contact damage, radar data, DNA evidence because a frighten person under distress said 12 instead of 11. And the truth movement wonders why it has no credibility, and is dead like a brown dwarf star.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Flight attendants are usually assigned regular routes. She flew to the west coast, and had to get back, so she could be back on Flight 11. That means that at some point she was on Flight 12. You don't fly from Boston to LAX, and then go all over the world. You work a fairly regular schedule, and regular routes, with a home base that you will get back to. On longer flights, you may overnight at the other end, before going back, but if you were working American, from Logan to LAX, at some point you were working Flight 12.

She had to have known she was not on flight 12. We probably not agree on this.

Does a 767 have stairs?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Scrubdog

Except that the exercise didn't pull the fighters that actually mattered anywhere. There were four armed fighters in the Northeast, and all were launched. Even if every fighter in the area was on the ramp they couldn't have gotten more armed and airborne until it was all over.

The entire United States had between 14 and 21 aircraft ready to respond, from seven bases. Two on each coast, two in Florida, and one in Texas. And they would have had permission from on high to do anything but watch. Which wouldn't have come until at least the first two impacts were done.

1st strike on WTC 1 - 8:46:40 am to the 3rd strike at the Pentagon - 9:37:46 am = 51mins 6 secs.

51 minutes!

The 'official story' blamed confusion and chaos as reason for the lack of proper military response.... Gee I wonder why, maybe because of 'drills'... Who was in charge of the drills, Dick Cheney

Or, on the morning of September 11, forces within its own ranks purposely blocked, hamstrung, and prevented the military apparatus from carrying out its most basic defensive responsibilities.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Of course she did, but she was stressed out and slightly panicked. You're telling me that you've never once made a mistake under those conditions? Look at the USAir flight that wound up in the Hudson. Both the controller and the pilot used the wrong flight number at different times. Surely they knew what flight they were on, right?

No.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

And to go from a cold start, to a fully armed response would take somewhere on the order of 80-90 minutes. It would be closer to 45-60 if they were willing to arm and launch them in ones and twos. A slow, prepared exercise, takes 30+ minutes to arm a single aircraft. Under conditions where they weren't expecting it, it would take twice as long.

The aircraft that responded to the hijackings are never part of any kind of exercise, unless it's an exercise specifically for them to train on responses, and then other aircraft are brought in to replace them while they're flying. Their only purpose is to sit armed and ready to launch as needed. The biggest part of the confusion was on the FAA notifying the military. They delayed notifying NORAD, instead of notifying them immediately. Then NORAD had to switch out from the exercise, which took a few minutes.

No matter how much training the military does, there's always a long moment of shock when something like this happens. No one actually believes that it could happen. You train for it, but when it happens the first time, there's a period of "You're kidding, right" going through your brain that causes some confusion.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Of course she did, but she was stressed out and slightly panicked. You're telling me that you've never once made a mistake under those conditions? Look at the USAir flight that wound up in the Hudson. Both the controller and the pilot used the wrong flight number at different times. Surely they knew what flight they were on, right?

No.

Have you saw her picture online she supposed to be 45 years old when she died. She looks about 25 to 30 uploaded online.

She claims a man was standing on stairs? 767 plane have stairs?

vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

And my sister is older than I am, and looks a lot younger than she is. What does that have to do with anything?

No. She probably meant something else and just used the wrong word. I do that every day. Again, you've never done that?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

And my sister is older than I am, and looks a lot younger than she is. What does that have to do with anything?

No. She probably meant something else and just used the wrong word. I do that every day. Again, you've never done that?

He stood upstairs (UI). Ah, nobody knows what he's going to do. (UI) Ah, I'm (U)l is his (UI) right now. (UI) Ah, we can't get to the cockpit, the door won't open. Hello.

Stood upstairs doesn't make any sense. What she said next the door won't open? How did she know the door would not open how she get past the hijackers in business class? They're inconsistencies here that should not be overlooked and ignored.
edit on 4-4-2018 by Jesushere because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join