It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Olsen and flight 77 the phone calls that never were.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: JoshuaCox

we disagree with each other most of the time, but you just hit on my biggest sticking point with the 9/11 conspiracies .

To orchestrate the entire thing would require a ton of people, and require they all be sufficiently brain washed/bribed/threatened to ignore the death of all those people and never speak out.

Versus a small operation that woud still cause damage and garner outrage while minimizing risk.

I dont know, we will never know for sure.

Never underestimate the ability to keep something secret, previously classified projects that have had 1000's of people compartmentalized working on the same project never saw leaks. All you have to do is look at things like the SR71 and F117a Stealth to realise this.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Submarines are completely capable of doing this far beyond radar detection.

Did this sub sail up the Potomac? Maybe they fired it from the reflecting pool near the Washington Monument since we all know the New World Order loves obelisks.

Or from a million different locations in the Atlantic ocean. ICBM's have a range of well over 3000 miles.

With all of the training exercises going on that day, it would have easily allowed a missile to be fired and the crew firing it may have been unaware of the target and just thought it was part of a live fire training mission that was tied into the exercises that were going on that day.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Except for the really minor fact that they'd be wondering why the hell they were programing a missile for Washington DC, and doing a live fire exercise away from all of the ranges that are normally used.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

You are correct, on the flip side though neither of your examples involved attacking civilian targets (included for the people that think the tower hits were ALCM), or purposely attacking a military installation.

Back in 98-2001 (left in at the end of 01) I was on B-52's I knew where my crew was going, I knew when we put live weapons on it, and I certainly would be aware of when they came back without real weapons, add in the publicity of the 9/11 attacks it would not be difficult to connect the dots.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

a reply to: FlyingFox

I've always thought that was some of the worst voice acting of all time. Up until the last few seconds CeCe Lyle's voice had no urgency or distress in it at all.

The "It's a frame" thing is kinda debatable, but her acting is bad enough to prove this phone call was BS.

I had to reply to this one Agarth, I totally agree, there is no urgency or emotion in the call until the very last part. When she is talking about telling her children how much she loves them, take the message and put it in context, its sounds like shes telling someone to make sure they turn the cooker off or something as mundane as that.

Based on your familiarity with the woman and your knowledge of how she behaved previously in similar circumstances

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Submarines are completely capable of doing this far beyond radar detection.

Did this sub sail up the Potomac? Maybe they fired it from the reflecting pool near the Washington Monument since we all know the New World Order loves obelisks.

Or from a million different locations in the Atlantic ocean. ICBM's have a range of well over 3000 miles.

With all of the training exercises going on that day, it would have easily allowed a missile to be fired and the crew firing it may have been unaware of the target and just thought it was part of a live fire training mission that was tied into the exercises that were going on that day.

based on my ignorance and assumptions of naval procedures and firing ICBMs from Subs and simply using just the minimal rational thought I would think

To prep and fire a missile one needs a target.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Both women are unlikely to be the same person. If there was a 9/11 false flag you don't require hundreds of people to know about it. Would I think only the people in charge and some middle management people would know? They are the people in place to stop information from leaking out.

Say there was a black ops team demolition the buildings on 9/11 only need about a few teams of 3 or 4 trained operatives. They likely are then managed by another group could be a tiny group of just 5 to 10 people.

After 9/11 it said the FBI and CIA refused to share information about the hijackers. The American political elite ignore is the CIA who kept this information and their motive for this might have been to allow this attack to go ahead and not be stopped?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
When you look at the Pentagon surveillance videos, the thick black cloud and giant orange fireball are consistent with jet fuel.

I think planes did crash into the buildings. My belief is the hijackers picked a day the Americans had military exercises that enabled them to carry out the mission successfully. The hijackers had inside information that Tuesday would be the best time to carry it out.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

If this is a different women Olsen had her
cloned. Can you imagine the odds of finding
someone six months down the road who is
different yet so similar? Finding her he could
forget the loss ever happened. If it did.

Motivation is fear.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I know that zaph, just speculating is all.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesushere

My belief is the hijackers picked a day the Americans had military exercises that enabled them to carry out the mission successfully.

Correct.

Anytime there is a real attack the same day as an attack drill, there is foreknowledge, period.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

There are always military training drills going on. The exercises going on that day were mostly annual exercises that had taken place in previous years as well.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: kyleplatinum

There are always military training drills going on. The exercises going on that day were mostly annual exercises that had taken place in previous years as well.

You have weekly walk throughs. Suprize drills. Company level drills. Battalion level drills. Multiple branch drills. Monthly drills. Mass causality drills. Annual drills. Base drills. Biannual drills. Well, you get the point.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

After all the false ideas, planted no doubt too muddy the waters. The only real thread of evidence that points to a plot. Is the one uncovered by the German bankers that prove foreknowledge of the attack, where the PUTS were placed on the Airlines involved and the building that were demolished. Someone in the loop must have decided to make a few bucks from the attack.
So many people were involved its true, so leaks were inevitable , but the narrative that Bin Laden did it, was the one that hit the not free press and the controlled media, you were "non American" if you believed any other story . You were either with us or against us. Who was going to look at the detail except the ones that set it up? game over.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

So, there isn’t countries that expend energy to wage an active proxy war of terror against the west? Why plot anything when there are individuals more than happy to martyr themselves? We many never know where government incompetent trails off, and a small group with an active blind eye starts. But, the US government didn’t have to plan anything, and did not mastermind 9/11. Middle eastern interests that played the good old boy card to get the terrorists in the country and financial support the 9/11 effort did terrible things by themselves.
edit on 3-4-2018 by neutronflux because: Changes out word fine. Did not like the tone it set.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

The hijackers had inside information that Tuesday would be the best time to carry it out.

No they chose that day because it was the most likely for all the planes to take off "on time".
What do you think they were doing the weeks before the attack?
Enjoying walks in the park?????
No they were looking into the best flights and times.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

If there was a 9/11 false flag you don't require hundreds of people to know about it. Would I think only the people in charge and some middle management people would know? They are the people in place to stop information from leaking out.

Say there was a black ops team demolition the buildings on 9/11 only need about a few teams of 3 or 4 trained operatives. They likely are then managed by another group could be a tiny group of just 5 to 10 people.

How many people to fake the planes paperwork?
How many people to prep all the planes?
How many people to 'dispose' of the passengers?
How many people to fake the calls?
How many people to place the plane parts at all the sites?
How many people cut down the light poles?
How many people to prep the fake witnesses?
How many people to prep all the experts in all the fields?
And on and on and on

How many people to 'watch over' all the other people so they don't talk?

Consider these:
The president couldn't get a BJ in the oval office without the world finding out.
And that involved only two people.
The head of the CIA couldn't keep his extramarital affair a secret.
And that involved two people.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

they chose that day because it was the most likely for all the planes to take off "on time

No. The date WAS chosen by the planners because 9-1-1 is synonymous with the term ‘emergency’ in America.

A symbolic date.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: neutronflux

So a sub launches an ICBM at the Pentagon that goes undetected by radar? Seems plausible.

NORAD is a government agency. Given the magnitude of 9/11, is it entirely implausible that what appeared on their screens wasn't an accurate radar depiction of what was truly occurring?

During wargame exercises, false radar data is used as a training mechanism.

It doesn’t matter, there is no physical proof a missile hit the pentagon. The pentagon would have exploded out, instead of having its facade pushed in? Can you dispute the cited sources or not! Get over it. All physical evidence indicates a jet hit the pentagon. Please list the physical evidence a missile hit the pentagon.

Can you do me a favor Neutron? Since you're such a prolific poster in the 9/11 forums, can you please post the photographic evidence that flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon?

Think I have posted links in other threads to the analyzed surveillance video frames that captured a jet flying around 500 miles an hour. Is that false?

I think you have been part of threads in which different sources have been cited the filing of freedom of information requests resulted in all fight 77 related video being released. Is that false.

I have cited sources that there is no reason to believe there is any other related flight 77 video to release in other threads. Is that false.

The truth movement concern over the pentagon surveillance video is a distraction.

It has been explained over and over again in threads you were part of the security cameras for a glorified office building cheaply built during WWII where designed for ground surveillance. Is that a false statement?

Camera angles to monitor doors, foot traffic, monitor entrance check points to capture license plate numbers, and drivers faces. Is that a false statement?

Please list a camera at the pentagon that was controlled by radar with a snowballs chance in hell of capturing a clear frame of a jet flying over 700 feet a second?

Nice try to create a false argument.

Now, cite the physical evidence that shows something other than a jet hit the pentagon to warrant bothering with the few captured frames of flight 77 video.

IOW - You can't post a single picture. Because the released frames do not show a plane. I find that exceedingly odd.

Just like a find it odd that someone would find the passport of a hijacker laying on the ground.

Just like I find it odd that the military was running an exercise involving hijacked aircraft on that very day, one that took most of the fighters out of the NE.

Just like I find it odd that the day was the very first day for the new FAA control director.

Just like I ind it odd that much of the FBI top brass from NYC were across the country that day.

Just like I find the whole NIST Explanation of WTC 7 beyond odd, downright lacking, and it happens to involve the building where all centralized planning would likely have occurred, which turns out to be the first steel building that falls straight to the ground from fire alone.

Just like I find it odd that Cheney and Bush fought an investigation, and would not testify under oath, no notes, and Bush's brother ran security for the WTC.

All of that and much much more is just, well, odd, and for those who say it would take thousands to pull off, not all thousands need to know the whole thing, and every single one of them would know that whomever did it had no problem killing innocents, and I suspect it is very easy to keep people with families quiet if you're ruthless enough.

I'd point to how aggressive some of you are here in shaming people that have questions as yet another very effective means of ensuring that just like UFOs, the subject cannot be discussed.

I on't know if it was an inside job or not, I just fund much of it really odd, and way too many people so sure that they must mock others just to show they're not a truther.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Except that the exercise didn't pull the fighters that actually mattered anywhere. There were four armed fighters in the Northeast, and all were launched. Even if every fighter in the area was on the ramp they couldn't have gotten more armed and airborne until it was all over.

The entire United States had between 14 and 21 aircraft ready to respond, from seven bases. Two on each coast, two in Florida, and one in Texas. And they would have had permission from on high to do anything but watch. Which wouldn't have come until at least the first two impacts were done.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join