It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Olsen and flight 77 the phone calls that never were.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Jesushere

What do you not understand about being held hostage, and violent hijackers trying to control the kidnapped?

Maybe Olson could not get to the other passengers to warn them of what her husband told her? Maybe Olson was found out by the terrorists and silenced? How many hijackings before 9/11 intensionally crashed the aircraft?

I find it odd conspiracists hardly ever target Renee May’s phone call.

Out of 58 passengers, only two made calls. And there still doubts anyone could have telephoned someone from the air on a cell phone for minutes on end without disruption. Barbara Olson was not supposed to be on that flight so she could be an unwitting glitch in the planning? And flight 77 disappeared for an hour nobody knows even today where it was at that time, they just assume the blip that appeared over Washington was the same flight?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

No it didn't. They went back and examined the radar data and it was tracked its entire flight. It wasn't tracked in real time, but it was tracked on radar.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Sorry, that's not true the lost the plane at 8.56 on the radar. A target was tracked again at 9.32 by Dulles controllers.

Real-time is how you track a plane, not a radar reconstruction that can be manipulated later on.
edit on 15-4-2018 by Jesushere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Nvm. I keep forgetting why I don't get into these discussions anymore.
edit on 4/15/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

You can't track a plane that was not picked up radar in real time. What they did was a reconstruction of the flight path they later believed the flight took for an investigation into 9/11.

We know because of Washington centre there was no radar return.

American 77, However, they lost radar with him. They lost contact with him. They lost everything. And they don't have any idea where he is or what happened.
edit on 15-4-2018 by Jesushere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Wrong. Go learn how radar works and maybe you'll start to understand what they did. It wasn't the "believed flight path" it was the actual path they took.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Anyways not going to agree on this, next.

Floyd the Taxi driver claims he came across the highway with the people involved in the false flag and said he is in on it faking this event. Does this not bust the Government official narrative about 9/11.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

It gets tiresome. I'm very patient and try to understand why people aren't getting the concept I'm explaining and try six ways from sunday to explain it. I've come to the conclusion that they're determined to believe what they want to believe and nothing else.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join