It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Olsen and flight 77 the phone calls that never were.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is a very interesting theory, Flight 77 was the one that was supposed to have impacted the Pentagon, by some strange Happenstance Barbara Olsen was onboard, and supposedly phoned up her husband Theodore Olsen the Attorney general in the then little George Bushes Cabinet . All Neocons. Ted Olsen changed his story about three times, i.e. it was her cell phone, it was a flight phone either way the FBI said they could find no reference to her making any phone call whatsoever. But in these alleged phone calls she said that the hijackers had knives and box cutters , and was at the back of the plane with passengers and the Pilot, she asked Theodore what she should do and then handed the phone to the pilot so he could advise him on what to do. It was then the call ended .
Even the hard sceptics find it hard to believe a plane hit the Pentagon, so if it didn't and it was a missile then where are the passengers of that particular flight. Or more to the point where is Barbara Olsen a well known reporter during the acknowledged days of "Operation Mockingbird" Well about six months later Theodore Olsen meets another vivacious blond at the races. Whom he marries and now goes by the name of of Lady Olsen. Certain similarities didn't go unnoticed by this particular conspiracy buff, so he made some facial recognition comparisons between Barbara and Lady, and did some Sleuthing which tended to point to addresses close to our friends at the C.I.A
He finds that Barbara and Lady, could well be the same person. True or not it makes for an interesting read.

vaticproject.blogspot.co.nz...

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Fun fact: In Danish news, it was initially reported that a forklift had driven up to the outer ring and had detonated explosives. At first that sounded very odd, but then the first pictures came in and you could see that it looked like a construction site, and then it sort of made sense.

It was not until sometime later that the first reports that a plane had hit The Pentagon hit the Danish news - to much bewilderment for the news anchors who at first dismissed it as it conflicted with both the initial reports and the pictures from the site.

Eventually they had to accept it, though, as it became the official story, and eventually I forgot about it too.

Years later, when I stumbled upon the infamous Hunt-the-Boeing site, I recalled the conflicting news and to me that sort of lent credence to the no-Boeing theory.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Nice find. I'm surprised I haven't come across that before. The Barabara/Lady comparison is interesting. Regardless of what happened to Barbara, I truly don't believe that anyone who boarded flight 77 ended up anywhere near the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Marked

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

www.bigeye.com...

Certainly the provenance of the new Mrs Olsen deserves verification, as there seem to be some real - or imagined - question marks.

www.washingtonpost.com... .f707154a96fc

What was the last case Lady Booth - a Chicago tax lawyer - won?

And finally is 'Lady' her first name? As a Brit I don't understand these uaint American customs!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I've always thought that was some of the worst voice acting of all time. Up until the last few seconds CeCe Lyle's voice had no urgency or distress in it at all.

The "It's a frame" thing is kinda debatable, but her acting is bad enough to prove this phone call was BS.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I did it hard to believe she calls her husband and says "tell MY children I love them", my children? Not the kids, not the children? Even if he was not their dad, why does she say MY? If he has kids from a different relationship, why would she not include them too? Seems really odd to me.

Now to go check out the OP link....

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Whilst I find it suspicious when someone finds a new spouse only 6 months after a sudden death of their original spouse, the new spouse does look a lot like the old one. Having said that, and having had a very close look at the picture showing them side by side, I can see they are different women. The differences for me are, with right and left described as we are looking at the images, the new wife has a slight squint on the eye on the left, she also has uneven eyebrow height, with the right hand side eyebrow looking higher and more pointy, she also has a pointed chin and her eyes are level at the corners with fairly heavy upper eye flesh ( the overhang bit between the upper lid and the eyebrow) and her nose is fairly parallel and straight all the way down. Barbara has evenly placed irises within the eye space, has fairly even eyebrows in height and shape and are more rounded with the end at the nose higher up from the eye corner (less angry looking), her chin has a flat edge across the bottom and the corners of her eyes go down at the outer corner compared to the inner corner, the upper eye flesh is not as overhanging and she has a slight bobble at the end of her nose which splayed out at the end giving her nose a more triangle/bell shape at the bottom. Her nose also looks like it sticks out more, i.e. Has more of an angle from the bridge to the tip. Did she have a full facial plastic surgery done to change these characteristics? It is possible, and could take 6 months for it all to be done and healed. But maybe she just looked like Barbara and that is why he chose get, all be it very soon after Barbara's death.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
It was a plane. My wife's first cousin was crossing the street in Crystal City Virginia at the precise moment the plane came in. It was loud and low, like many others it got his attention. He clearly saw a plane, just before the explosion.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Well, if your wife’s first cousin says so......

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Here is the issue...

How would someone have the ability to orcastrate 911, but NOT have the ability to shred some files in the pentagon???

Does that make any sense at all???

There are 1000s of easier ways to start a war..

Anyone with the ability to orcastrate 911 would have access to the money printers.... so that kills profit as a motivation..

Imho for ANY reasonable motivation , 911 was bringing a nuclear weapon to a knife fight..

It is way riskier, expensive and logistically harder to pull off than countless other options tptb would have.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

we disagree with each other most of the time, but you just hit on my biggest sticking point with the 9/11 conspiracies .

To orchestrate the entire thing would require a ton of people, and require they all be sufficiently brain washed/bribed/threatened to ignore the death of all those people and never speak out.

Versus a small operation that woud still cause damage and garner outrage while minimizing risk.

I dont know, we will never know for sure.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

If we're talking about the Pentagon in particular, I think you're overestimating the orchestration here. How many people would really have to be "in on it" for a missile or bomb to go off? Any employees in the Pentagon were probably told it was a plane impact over and over ad nauseum that any doubt they harbored was squashed by overwhelming consensus.

Who else besides the clean up crew, the folks that monitored the mounted cameras, and of course, the Luciferians in the White House bunker would have to be in on it?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Could it be a mass conciousness event? Look at the freedom tower..it architectural design. All the movie imagery of the original towers.
Check out "the wiz", technocolored dreamcoat..
The sphere history at the base of the tower and fight club. They were telling you whats up.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Flight 587 is the one to look into for conspiracy. 9/11 happened. Intel failures. Nothing else.

Flight 587 was an answer to 9/11 to show that terrorists could get on any plane they wanted and kill.

Flight 93 was also shot down.

Pentagon was a plane. Sorry. Nothing else to see.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Like so many 9/11 lies they put in right in your face.
Then mock you for pointing it out.
Welcome to the post-9/11 world, the NuAmerikkka.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You weren't able to use cell phones on planes back then

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Where did it come from, who signed it out who uploaded the weapon onto the launch platform, for the USAF at least there is a ton of paperwork for any live weapons to come out of the WSA, plus there is paperwork for every move the weapon makes.

ETA:Basically you would have a paper trail from birth to death of the weapon.
edit on 1-4-2018 by Irishhaf because: additional thought.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

American 587 was an accident. I knew someone involved in the investigation, and he sent me the pics of the critical portions of the wreckage. There was no evidence of anything but structural failure.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join