It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Iran: 'Swift Reaction' if Nuke Facilities Are Hit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Israel has a lot of plans, both preemptive and retaliatory. They may well strike Iran if they feel their nuclear ambitions are too far progressed. There was a news item yesterday saying that Iran may be no more the 6 months from a successful design.

They have also considered the possibility that Iran may strike first.

I actually think that at this point the US has been holding Israel back from striking Iran.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
'Swift Reaction' if Nuke Facilities Are Hit

Yeah right.
"Swift Reaction" implies what exactly Mr. Tehran 'Bob'?
Your "swift reaction" to that alledged unidentified aircraft that shot a missile 12 miles (20km) from one of your city's yesterday?
Your "swift reaction" to finding out what caused that still "mysterious" explosion?
Your "swift reaction" to Syria coming under fire and criticism in Lebanon?
Your "swift reaction" of releasing news media information that ran with nearly half-a-dozen what caused the explosion scenerio's, all for the sake of "psychological warfare"?

Apparently, Mr. Tehran 'Bob', you have been deluded and beguiled by your past actions during the Carter Administration.
News Flash: Those days are over. New 'sheriff' in your part of the woods. I hear clear-cutting is back in style. Bet.

seekerof

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
im still wondering how they would respond though? its not like they can fire missiles at America. This is all probably part of a game to the Iranians to "rally the troops", so to speak.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hmmm. Delicate situation. I would love to have China on our side but I doubt it will happen anytime soon. I really think North Korea is a big problem. But should we try to disarm a nuclear power or prevent a another country from becoming one? We can't do both, especially with most of our troops in that quagmire we call Iraq. Unless we could get some help from the damn near worthless NATO alliance. Isreal will back us up against Iran and Syria no matter what. Obviously they both need to be dealt with but the question is which first?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
WHY IS AMERICA ALLOWED TO HAVE nuclear bombs?

why cant IRAN or N Korea allowed to have nuclear bombs what makes america so good ??

are they the police or something ? personally i dont mind iran or who ever has nuclear bombs.

if it was my country, its my rules or nothing,

north korea will be americans biggests problem, guys research how many troops ect they got billion people to fight!!! south korea will be delted with i think

america is not the law, remember that you americans. i love your country but dont think your god

nuclear bombs,are not toys so dont make me spank you

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   
True,
but America will not nuke one of its enemies for no reason. Iran and North Korea will.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think Seekerof i right on this one, its just brave words. They really couldn't match the US if both nations went to war, Iran would prove much tougher the Iraq, but US would still win.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
wonder whoss gonna win in virtural fight n koera or the U.S
Bush vs kim Unreal UTD2004hahaa

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Alexander
WHY IS AMERICA ALLOWED TO HAVE nuclear bombs?

why cant IRAN or N Korea allowed to have nuclear bombs what makes america so good ??

are they the police or something ? personally i dont mind iran or who ever has nuclear bombs.

if it was my country, its my rules or nothing,

north korea will be americans biggests problem, guys research how many troops ect they got billion people to fight!!! south korea will be delted with i think

america is not the law, remember that you americans. i love your country but dont think your god

nuclear bombs,are not toys so dont make me spank you

because we said so.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The only swift reaction Iran will have is to see if they can surrender faster than Iraq. If an attack comes, Iran will not see it until it is over. And even then they cannot stop it. The most Iran can hope for is that Israel and the US only hit the Nuclear sites and not go after the Aylatollahs. This tough talk and sabber rattling coming out of Iran is typical arab behaviour. Remember the Taliban and their tough talk? Remember Saddam and his tough talk? Now it is Iran. Iran must remember one thing. We are not the same country that stood by while they held the American Embassy Hostage for over 400 days. President Carter thought he could talk his way out of that crisis. Bush will bomb first, talk later.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join