It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DUISBURG, GERMANY: Police Called After 80 Men Brawl in the Street with MACHETES (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If people are a minority the young bucks tend to band together for protection.. That seems to be the way of the world as in many places the so called gangs rule their area of operation..

It is not that hard for me to believe this is happening in Germany simple because of some of the stories I get from some of my German friends passing through my neck of the woods..... The government is claiming the battle was between Turks, Lebanese and Kurds. Either way being hacked to death is not a pleasant way to go IMO.

Germany, a country of 82 million, welcomed 800,000 to one million third world migrants and unvetted “refugees” in 2015.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

GERMANY: Police Called After 80 Men Brawl in the Street with MACHETES (VIDEO)

FALSE.

You desparate muricans won't give up won't you?

What really happened in Duisburg: Two groups of men were ready to brawl, but the police were there quickly and dispersed them. Police found one machete, one metal pipe from a hoover and some sticks.

Here's a report from a local paper:

www.waz.de...

It was Turkish and Kurdish groups that started fighting, no state of emergency, police had it contained fairly quick

www.waz.de...
edit on 31-3-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Thanks I should have tried to double source the article. Fake news is every where... hard to tell what is to be believed.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Thanks I should have tried to double source the article. Fake news is every where... hard to tell what is to be believed.

You're welcome BOSS

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just watched the video, Ive seen University Student parties worse than this.

Compare this to the LA "King" riots, the LA "Korean" Riots, the AntiFa terrorists, and USA demonstration........these guys look like they are on a Sunday stroll....maybe this is how they celebrate Easter?

Anyway, if they fight amongst themselves, and kill each other......meh, that just means less to send back to Syria and the ME to rebuild it! All the better really.

They are doing their own ethnic cleansing for Germany.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The police in European countries are pretty damn efficient, especially German ones as Germans are the masters of efficiency and precision.

Violence among people the norm not the exception and stuff like this happens routinely around the world, the media sell this crap to Americans because they believe it, the media are simply pandering to their viewers, they know many Americans are paranoid and dislike immigrants, it's an easy sale, the media marketers are smart and know how to sell their products.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Get ready for the local hardware/lawn and garden store "assault weapon" band! It can't have a "blade with, "evil features" like a handle or a "metal blade that can be sharpened". Look for the price of sharpening stones to go up....
Germany? Ain't they part of that E.U. "global" nonsense? Go figure. They let the heathens walk in! The heathens have no dog in the fight when it comes to Germany. They don't care about "nationalism". "Assault weapons", machetes, pointy objects?.. Germany gets what it deserves. So does any "civilized" country that doesn't reject the sons of Ishmael. The libs need to get of their high horse and let the "warriors" of "civilized" society.. Bring "fun and games" to them heathens, in their backyard. Islam is a cancer to the West. It seems now we have invited their tribal/sect problems also? They (Islamist) abide by a different "law". The "sword" is their law (with which one can get a "doable" "assault weapon". It doesn't matter their "peaceful" sect of Islam. They WILL turn on the host "society".
Doesn't matter how many "laws" are put on the books for "emotional" sake.
The United States ain't far behind.
edit on 31-3-2018 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
Get ready for the local hardware/lawn and garden store "assault weapon" band!

I've never heard of that band. I tried googling them, but got nothing... Are they on youtube?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

More peaceful Muslims.

Seriously, who gathers for a brawl in 2017?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

More peaceful Muslims.

You do it once a year in America and call it shopping, the only reason you don't have brawls with bats and stuff is because you all carry guns .

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Metallicus

More peaceful Muslims.

You do it once a year in America and call it shopping, the only reason you don't have brawls with bats and stuff is because you all carry guns .

Especially when there is an ammunition sale going on.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

But you understood what I meant, (ban). I know you did, so does everyone else. I/we get it! You're either a walking dictionary or a not so funny comedian. Or you're so "educated" that the simplicity and truth of my comment, garnered some kind of emotional outburst from you? But yet? Added nothing to the/a conversation. I saw my mistake (band) when I posted it. Made me laugh! One thing about "ATS"? You can always count on the "educated" folk, to sidetrack a conversation or refute knowledge and attack it with "education" and "grammar". The very same people, that don't understand what.. "shall not be infringed" means.
You should read Lewis or Clark's journal. You think I spell bad? I'm obviously, a less intelligent mortal than you. You'd have an "educated" aneurysm reading their writing! I've read it and totally understood, with misspelling and all!
Get over yourself! Or at least do something historical, before you say nothing.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

2017 is a magic number? What's wrong with a good o'l fashion 17th, 18th, 19th, or 20th. century brawl in the 21st. Century? Oh yeah! We've "progressed", and are "progressive" now.. One big, happy, human family, with nothing but "ignorance" and "belief systems" deviding us. I know, I know. "Islam" is a religion "of peace". X

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Its all good mate, I wasn't criticizing, just mucking around... My own grammar is atrocious.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Well, now you know what to think about the source you used.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, that was nothing, compared to what sometimes happens before or after an important soccer game.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

GERMANY: Police Called After 80 Men Brawl in the Street with MACHETES (VIDEO)

FALSE.

You desparate muricans won't give up won't you?

What really happened in Duisburg: Two groups of men were ready to brawl, but the police were there quickly and dispersed them. Police found one machete, one metal pipe from a hoover and some sticks.

Here's a report from a local paper:

www.waz.de...

It was Turkish and Kurdish groups that started fighting, no state of emergency, police had it contained fairly quick

www.waz.de...

Fair enough.

Groups of armed men in a standoff with machetes over border disputes 100's of miles away, in someone elses home turf. Nothing to worry about at all....

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
Groups of armed men in a standoff with machetes over border disputes 100's of miles away, in someone elses home turf.

How do you know the reason for the brawl, were you part of it?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Maybe you should read the article in the op before you falsely assume its just "muricans".

The info came from a British media outlet and they are the ones who reported the state of emergency source

A police official told the newspaper Der Westen: "There are three rival groups. It may be a conflict between Turks, Lebanese and Kurds.

"Unlike with a demonstration of that size, we do not have a contact person, nobody wants to talk to the police.”

He added: "The officers got the situation under control before it escalated."

I am all for accurate media reporting however ignoring all other countries media reporting and singling out the US is just as bad.
edit on 1-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
No guns no bombs no women no children....next time they can take it out of the public eye...rent a barn or something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join