It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students at Florida high school stage walkout in support of Second Amendment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

A group of students at a Central Florida high school walked out of class Friday as part of a protest in support of the Second Amendment.

Some of the students who participated in the walkout at Rockledge High School told WFTV that when the movement to honor the victims and survivors of the shooting in Parkland became political, they felt silenced.

Here's some real students, not transplants with CNN mommies and FBI daddies groomed and hogging all the air time to keep the real lifelong classmates from giving their views which are genuine and not scripted.

There is hope for the US after all. Just like the Fake News portrayal of Madame President's inevitable eventuality, we are being bombarded with the notion that the 2nd amendment is all but repealed, it is just a matter of time they are pushing on us. That is their method, it is going to fail again.

Source

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I predict calls for them to be rounded up for inciting terrorism. Good thing it isnt whats her face.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
God bless them for not being mindless robots of the MSN and hollyweird. And that Hogg kid is a strait up punk, definitely part of the drama club in school.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I want to say it before some "poo-poo'er" comes in and says it, but since the Hogg types were puppets of the anti-gun leftists, wouldn't these kids just be considered puppets of the pro-freedom NRA types?

Not saying I am disagreeing with them, but they are just still kids.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The Left likes using the narrative that whatever they support nearly everyone else agrees to. They are the "vast" majority and you are a stone age troglodyte with a racist streak if you disagree (or Nazi). Their position is always the moral one, even if it's irrational. We feel, everyone feels, you should also feel the same way. It's squishy politics, devoid of facts and statistics but loaded with emotional appeals by the self-appointed saviors of the rest of us.

As for the kids demonstrating for the 2nd kudos to them. Despite seeming unpopular they chose to brave it anyway. Not easy at that age making them all the more remarkable.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Gee. Although I think that their supporting our second ammendment is good, I can see that they are doing this just to get a free day off of school. Dah, kids skipping school should not be done. I do not support their efforts or the opposing sides efforts to skip school.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

yeah!!!
these are some real student.....cause theyre pro what i am

not those other bitch ass students that are not

yeah!!!!

woot

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Gee. Although I think that their supporting our second ammendment is good, I can see that they are doing this just to get a free day off of school. Dah, kids skipping school should not be done. I do not support their efforts or the opposing sides efforts to skip school.

hahahah

when the other protest happened they were just little snowflakes trying to get out of school

but not in this instance. this instance is like totally different

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I am not jumping on this bandwagon.

“I’m pro-Second Amendment,” Rockledge junior and protest organizer Anna Delaney told the station. "I wouldn’t mind deeper background checks, of course, but the Second Amendment will not be infringed upon.”

The background check is an infringement.

The Scotus called a 10th amendment violation.

I call it a 5th amendment violation since it's trying to compel you to incriminate yourself based on past deeds.

Actual crime need not apply see ATF form 4473 11b.

What a judge could sentenced you to.

edit on 31-3-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

If I was big government, I'd place these domestic terrorists on a watch-list so that I could silence them through intimidation as they would be an inconvenience for me and my agenda.

Heil Hitler Hoggboy.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'm against it.

Shut your mouths, and get your little punk a@@es back in class.

Property tax is high af.

I'm not paying it to watch kids be political pawns.

We never pulled this sjw bs back in school.

The leaders of these movements need outed and brought to court by the parents, drained dry, and charges need filed for this behavior.

-on all sides

Parents need to listen up, this is your big payout if you are in the district. Heck maybe the entire state.
$$$$

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: spcorr

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Nope. I skipped school to go hunting...along with a good fifteen to twenty percent of my HS, girls and guys.

Nothing was ever said. So long as you got all your work in on time, and most of us did.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Nope to what?

No you think it's OK to use kids as political pawns?

I was raised in the country around guns, my fam owns a hunting preserve. I am about pro 2nd as it gets.

We skipped out several times too, but just lunch and study halls, not actual classes.

What are you saying seagull dude? I'm not following you

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

yeah!!!
these are some real student.....cause theyre pro what i am

not those other bitch ass students that are not

yeah!!!!

woot
You got that right 😁

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
My only real point with that rant is we need to stay consistent with not allowing kids to be shaping politics.

Even though I agree with the message.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Nope to what?

No you think it's OK to use kids as political pawns?

I was raised in the country around guns, my fam owns a hunting preserve. I am about pro 2nd as it gets.

We skipped out several times too, but just lunch and study halls, not actual classes.

What are you saying seagull dude? I'm not following you

The voice of Florida school students was coopted and stolen by CNN, these students realized they had to do something to go over the top and bypass the MSM who were snuffing out their views. Just like Trump goes over their heads and can communicate directly to the people with a simple tweet, taking the power away from the liberal tyrants.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Yeah, ok I can get on board with that logic in this situation.

It still should not become a trend, or we are in real trouble.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Possible, but it's not just the fact kids are involved. The March for your lives isn't just extremely well planned nationally and supported by media and the dnc, it's also literally funded and supported by relevant entities. Hence, to me that's proof that what it's become isn't organic or grassroots.

I say this as a non gun owner, and on the fence on the gun debate.

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

!st day of deer season at my school attendance was optional.
Always the best day of the year to me.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

If you just accept that Republicans are hypocrites, this thread makes sense.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join