It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No need for a crashed UFO to reverse engineer - we had the smarts in the 1950s..!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

thats one unexpected reaction...
the only thing i have to say is that none of those already mentioned caracters did any of the below:

Have your closet opinions been peer reviewed by competent academics? How many products have you invented? How many times have you had a sit down with heads of state?

"you dont kill an god, you only weaken him"

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

So what do you think about how the interest in electrogravitics which was being researched & spoken about by high calibre physicists & mechanical engineers in the top aerospace & defence contractor corporations in the USA suddenly went dark in the mid fifties, wrapped up tight in the 'national security' banner? Don't you find that a little bit suggestive?

they found that any further research was useless and it was an dead end, because ionic wind is hard to control

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I agree. there is no need to reverse engineer alien technology to create what the public calls ufos. mankind has the smarts to create and build such things and has experimented with such since the 1940s. although the ideas for the "anti gravity" mechanism go back further and had to wait until material science caught up to make the first experiments viable.

one thing that is interesting is the popular ufo propulsion theories all have it wrong. they go into creating gravity beams, warping space like alcubierre drives, electrogravetics, zero point energy and other such things to explain the anti inertial properties of ufos. that's not how they work.

regarding laviolette and his super wave theory. he says that the milky way periodically turns into a Seyfert galaxy (a type of galaxy with an unstable core that erupts gamma rays) with major extinction level flares once every 13,000 to 28,000 years.

problem with that theory. the radius of the galaxy is 50,000 light years. which means that at any given time we'd be able to see at least two of these extinction level flares tearing ass through the galaxy leaving a wake of destruction and galactic dust storms. one coming towards us and one leaving us after just rocking the crap out of the earth only a few thousand years earlier. but yet we don't observe these...at all. and no his examining of dust in ice dating back 10,000 years don't prove his theory like he claims. you'd think we'd be able to observe that. heck nearly every astronomer on earth would be able to observe that. so that side of laviolette is debunked.

his electrogravitics...well i know the B2 doesn't have any anti gravity abilities. I know why the b2 charges it's leading edge and although I won't discuss that one I guarantee it has nothing at all to do with anti gravity. so that's also debunked.

his microwave resonance phase conjugation theory to push on specially designed metamaterials with biases to microwaves theory does nothing to explain the abilities of ufos. would not constitute anti gravity or cause inertial reduction. it basically explains next to nothing from a ufo propulsion perspective. although don't get me wrong. phase conjugation is some awesome stuff that people should read up and understand and it will help you understand some exotic things related to the military industrial complex. but not in the way he's imagining and proporting.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
They were mucking around Ionisation in the 60,s with the Sr71.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join