It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unarmed man killed by Sacramento police shot 8 times

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
abc

"He was shot in the back six times. The seventh gunshot wound was slightly to the side of his body but to the back of the side of his body," Omalu said during the news conference. "Each one of these bullets independently possessed a fatal capacity."

so the helicoptor crew claim to have seen him break a window. the ground crew muted their cameras during the event at one point. That is conspiracy.

So in this day and age ceaser deems it acceptable to shoot unarmed unrepentant sinners in the back.

I just can't believe this mess.

I am believing now that in a year or two these officers may get fired just as we seen such swift justice with alton steerling case.

I think ceaser needs to be gaddafied

can anyone say murder?

edit on 31-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The only way to fix this is to give the government all of our guns and let the police protect us.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Who is this modern day Caesar and how was he responsible?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Well yes. I believe I read it takes exactly 8 #s with a certain calibre to make sure what you shoot at is dead. But I'm no expert and someone might educate me differently.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Same thing happens to my buddy. Shot 4 times in the back while they claimed he was threatening them with his back turned. Shame on this swine flu going around all the cops. It's an epidemic that has spread out of control.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
In self defense you suppose to shoot until the threat stops. It could be one shot or it could easily be 15. Not being there I cannot comment on this particular shooting.
edit on 31-3-2018 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Well yes. I believe I read it takes exactly 8 #s with a certain calibre to make sure what you shoot at is dead. But I'm no expert and someone might educate me differently.

visit the link

the body butcher doctor guy said that every shot was lethal

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
The only way to fix this is to give the government all of our guns and let the police protect us.

Damn!

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Sorry I got super lame internet it takes ages to load even news pages.
So he was very good at his job?

link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

visit the link

the body butcher doctor guy said that every shot was lethal

But he has to fall over first before you can accept the lead poisoning took effect.

That could take 50+ shots if he's pinned to a wall.

link   

This is just wrong in so many ways.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Is this about Stephon Clark? Where the hell have you all been this last week...lol

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

yea the auto spy guy says the perp was facing away when shot

1 shot to the side

so logically we could assume the perp looked at the police while filming them with phone and turning away from them as they began to fire the other 6 shots to the back.

never a real threat

before the officers entered the yard they turned off their mics for a while. then turned them back on

also the new avatar. you been givin rides? i think i read something bout such happening long ago

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The truth is, shooting someone isn't immediately deadly. The vast majority of gunshot victims survive the encounter.

Sometimes the fight is over after one shot, sometimes after several. Depends on who you're fighting and what they're on, or if its just a massive adrenaline spike.

That said, this wasn't a fight. It was just the cops shooting a man in the back.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Right back atcha ats

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
perhaps yall should go dig him up and pump some more rounds just to be on the safe side

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
If you are tying to kill someone, emptying your clip is the smartest thing, unless you think there are more people trying to kill you. Why risk that you killed the person on the first shot?

If you think I am trying to kill you, and you only put one bullet in me, whether or not I was trying before you shot me, I probably am going to try to kill you after you shot me. It might mean me playing dead, in pain, for a couple of minutes for a better chance, but, yeah

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

To be fair, it looks to me like Clark was trying to get around a picnic table or something after he couldn't get the door open to his grandmother's residence.

If he's on one end of the table and the cops are on the other end of it, it's going to look to them like he's coming towards them. They got off 5 or 6 shots while he was still facing them, two or three as he was turning, and then the rest as he was going down or was on the ground.

And, FWIW, they didn't deactivate their mics until after the shooting had already happened. It's odd, and it raises questions, but the claim that they had them off before they even entered the yard is false.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
there has been talk of someone playing dead for 3 days then rising again

really yall should go shoot the perp some more

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Short term, maybe the government needs to sponsor some ads in the media that would urge people being chased by police on foot and in helicopters to lie down on their bellies spread-eagled.... instead of running through peoples backyards and jumping a number of fences.
Not saying that the cops won't still kill you, but your chances do increase, and if they do kill you, it will be a little more clear cut case of murder.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join